FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Yoga

Yoga

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgow kinkster OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I tried a yoga class last night for the first and really enjoyed it. It’s only a once a week class but wondering if there are any other mixed class around glasgow that others would recommend- beginner level

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jezee1000Man  over a year ago

perth

I go to yoga every week, not in Glasgow, but only 2 guys . But lots of very fit women !!

By *ontrosebicoupMan  over a year ago

MONTROSE

Well done iv been doing bit of yoga due to back injury but it's been great

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

"I go to yoga every week, not in Glasgow, but only 2 guys . But lots of very fit women !! "

And this is exactly why I don't fancy going to the gym, or do exercise classes. There's a time and a place to be a pervert, yoga class isn't one of them.

By *ontrosebicoupMan  over a year ago

MONTROSE

"I go to yoga every week, not in Glasgow, but only 2 guys . But lots of very fit women !!

And this is exactly why I don't fancy going to the gym, or do exercise classes. There's a time and a place to be a pervert, yoga class isn't one of them."

exactly I hate my gym when I see guys trying to perv on the women

By *rs Robinson no 1Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I attend 6 yoga classes a week and they are all mixed..Rx

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

I haven't been to yoga for at least 4 years. I need to get back to it as I see a difference in my posture.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tried it..didn't like it.

Prefare spin class

"I tried a yoga class last night for the first and really enjoyed it. It’s only a once a week class but wondering if there are any other mixed class around glasgow that others would recommend- beginner level "
can I ask why you would want a mixed class if it is indeed just the yoga your there to enjoy?

By *lasgow kinkster OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I tried a yoga class last night for the first and really enjoyed it. It’s only a once a week class but wondering if there are any other mixed class around glasgow that others would recommend- beginner level can I ask why you would want a mixed class if it is indeed just the yoga your there to enjoy?"

Sure that’s a fair question with a simple answer - I don’t think there are any male only ones around. There are lots of female only and some mixed hence the question. From my limited experience your head is either watching the teacher or buried in the floor or under your arm. So indeed it’s the yoga I’m after with times that fit in to my busy day.

Yoga is great exercise. I used to go to one that was a really great workout, left me dripping in sweat and knackered, but feeling great.

Then the instructor moved and I couldn't ever find one that was anywhere near as good!

» Add a new message to this topic