FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > CJ’s

CJ’s

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yrshire Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

Hi guys, finally going to try and get a night booked in. looking for some recommendations for hotels to stay near by and also bars to go to before, maybe meet others on their way too. Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unkingCouple  over a year ago

West of Scotland

We have stayed at Motel one next to central station on several occasions recently and were very happy. Quite good value for money. Rooms are nice, but quite small. Beds very comfy!!!

By * and gCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 27/09/22 16:33:00]

By * and gCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Any city centre hotel will do, cjs is a short taxi ride from city centre,there is a group on fab that arange pre drinks before cjs in a city centre pub,im sure one of them will contact you on here.

ayrshire

"We have stayed at Motel one next to central station on several occasions recently and were very happy. Quite good value for money. Rooms are nice, but quite small. Beds very comfy!!! "

Thanks will have a look.

ayrshire

"Any city centre hotel will do, cjs is a short taxi ride from city centre,there is a group on fab that arange pre drinks before cjs in a city centre pub,im sure one of them will contact you on here. "

Thanks , will keep an eye out.

By *byeguysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Paisley

"We have stayed at Motel one next to central station on several occasions recently and were very happy. Quite good value for money. Rooms are nice, but quite small. Beds very comfy!!! "

I second this hotel. Though it gripes me that there was no iron in the room when we stayed there. Still though, it’s a great option.

By *edlipswifeCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hi guys, finally going to try and get a night booked in. looking for some recommendations for hotels to stay near by and also bars to go to before, maybe meet others on their way too. Thanks in advance "

We stayed in the maldron it's less than a 5 min taxi ride to cjs

By *enie90Woman  over a year ago

a bottle

The Maldron was lovely! I’m staying in the CitizenM next week which is great too (although I’ve previously only had a Christmas party there!). Wasn’t a big fan of Travelodge on Queen street. The Z Hotel off of George Square was decent and Carlton George was lovely too but definitely more on the pricey side.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

I always stay at premier inn Charing Cross great rooms great deal_ and great for pre drinks and short drive to Cjs

» Add a new message to this topic