FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > quiz sunday 9th December at 8.30pm

quiz sunday 9th December at 8.30pm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following on from my previous post, the quiz will take place on Sunday night at 8.30 pm in the Scotland old style chat room... hopefully no one will object and if it goes well we can do it on a more regular basis The rules are easy I type the questions first person with correct answer will get 2 points, 2nd one point so its fastest fingers hopefully thats stops the googlers lol. No arguing with the quiz mistress (my decision will be final) remember sometimes posts appear in different order due to broadband speeds so whats on my screen is the one that counts there will be 4 rounds of 5 questions on various subjects and 10 questions on sex. Look forward to seeing you all on sunday and lets all have a giggle (remember its just for fun )

Mistress Mumu xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Hope this is a success , I remember when Hornyhoops used to do a quiz in the old style and it was fantastic , but it was men v women , usually the women kicked ass lol , good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeah loved hornyhoops quiz night was great am really up for this

really think it would be better in one of the other rooms, the folk in new chat dont usually come in to the old , so why only when it suits for a quiz, when there are other empty rooms and means our chat wont be disrupted.nothing against the quiz, but baybe if you had came in and asked in old chat a few times first to gauge a reaction may have been better(shoot me now)

By *lay_N_cum2Couple  over a year ago

Somewhere in Scotland

so glad we r both working

its a date il be on in chat sunday night sounds like fun and no point in asking scott for answers as he will answer them wrong lol

xxx

Get in there dolly, looking forward to it although im last b4 it starts if its fstest fingers first lol

"really think it would be better in one of the other rooms, the folk in new chat dont usually come in to the old , so why only when it suits for a quiz, when there are other empty rooms and means our chat wont be disrupted.nothing against the quiz, but baybe if you had came in and asked in old chat a few times first to gauge a reaction may have been better(shoot me now)"

just a thot ... isnt the old chat a public forum where anyone is free to go and express themselves in what ever way the choose ... who said the room had owners and needed permission

ohhh and deffo up for it xxxxx

yes it is public and so is the new chat so why not hold it there instead of a room that they dont normally come into, just my opinion(which i am entitled to)

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

Old chat / new chat could someone explain please are we missing something ?

there are 2 different chat rooms available to use old and new

The chat in the new chat room moves too fast to be able to view all the answers and as there is no scroll back facility then it makes it difficult to score. I have asked in old chat been in a few times and posted a message asking if anyone has any objections to mail me as of now i have had none! If it is going to cause problems then it can easily be cancelled no problems, it was meant to be for fun not to upset anyone. I said already on the original post that i didnt want any of the old chat members upset, surely if they were i would have had some response??

[Removed by poster at 08/12/12 17:05:26]

"i was only giving my opinion,i didnt see the other post or see you asking in old chat but surely its easier to use an empty room than 1 that is being used, i have no problem with the quiz"

Fair enough, we can try it as it stands tomorrow and see how it goes

people are entitled to there opinion same as anyone wanting to hold a quiz chat or whatever in any room they are for everyone to use (just my opinion)

if you want a quiz night you guys should meet down the pub ,,,,

bit cold for going out but plenty room on here im sure

» Add a new message to this topic