FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bareback sex.

Bareback sex.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm an older guy, but am happy to play with young women. One or two young women on here have offered me 'bareback' (no condom) full-sex; and are unwilling to have me use a condom.

Obviously, I'd choose to use a condom, (a) to avoid pregancy; (b) to avoid STDs.

The women respond that they're on the pill, so aren't concerned about getting pregnant. (How would I know that's true ?) But I worry that possibly they actually want to get pregnant, and intend then to sue me for maintenance; .. maybe why they want older men (thinking I've got money), (if only !). They don't respond to the other bit about STDs.

What do other members think of this ?

Thanks.

Joe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm an older guy, but am happy to play with young women. One or two young women on here have offered me 'bareback' (no condom) full-sex; and are unwilling to have me use a condom.

Obviously, I'd choose to use a condom, (a) to avoid pregancy; (b) to avoid STDs.

The women respond that they're on the pill, so aren't concerned about getting pregnant. (How would I know that's true ?) But I worry that possibly they actually want to get pregnant, and intend then to sue me for maintenance; .. maybe why they want older men (thinking I've got money), (if only !). They don't respond to the other bit about STDs.

What do other members think of this ?

Thanks.

Joe. "

3 things

1 - well done on getting offered any sort of meet

2 - use a sim card bought for the purposes of fab...... untraceable

3 - dont go BB ever

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Avoid like the plague!

Playing BB is dodgy at any age, so good for you for giving them a knock back.

By *lash and BunsCouple  over a year ago

Inverclyde

"Avoid like the plague!"

This is the best advice you will get on this issue

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

Wouldn't go near them. As a woman I really don't know what the need is to have bareback meets.

X

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Run in the opposite direction.... as fast as you can!!

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

Run and don't look back, as tempting as bareback sex is to the majority of people, the risk far exceeds the deed in question.

Why ruin your life for a shag, however good they look, smell or insist that they are disease free, ask yourself if you could live with the consequences if you later find out they lied.

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

Tell um to get ta fuc lol xxxx

"Run and don't look back, as tempting as bareback sex is to the majority of people, the risk far exceeds the deed in question.

Why ruin your life for a shag, however good they look, smell or insist that they are disease free, ask yourself if you could live with the consequences if you later find out they lied. "

Or just didn't know.

Good advice, just walk away.

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I wish I got the chance to wonder what I would do. Never had that sort of offer yet.

I think that going bareback is just too risky.

This is a guy on a fishing trip to see what, if anything, he gets offered along the way.

No one with a brain cell would do it in this day and age except with a long term partner in a secure, monagamous relationship.

Just a view really.

W

BOLT!!!!!

By *lasgowguy64Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

never get me doing bb...my mum always told me to keep my vest on at all times...

"This is a guy on a fishing trip to see what, if anything, he gets offered along the way.

No one with a brain cell would do it in this day and age except with a long term partner in a secure, monagamous relationship.

Just a view really.

W"

So why is it about the second or third ask in many messages, "does she go bare"?

Wooo, thats bucked the trend ehh, a realistic ask,,,lol

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

do it!!!! take em on... lucky u to get the offers in at all, and dont listen to the devil on your shoulder as mch as its tempting pass em by mate nver bb to risky

"do it!!!! take em on... lucky u to get the offers in at all, and dont listen to the devil on your shoulder as mch as its tempting pass em by mate nver bb to risky"

Other guys asking when theres a group fixture, not me asking. Its just ironic stuff i say, dont take me litteraly.

"do it!!!! take em on... lucky u to get the offers in at all, and dont listen to the devil on your shoulder as mch as its tempting pass em by mate nver bb to risky

Other guys asking when theres a group fixture, not me asking. Its just ironic stuff i say, dont take me litteraly."

And that ask = no invite.

Same for me last week with a girl asked me for bareback an I had to say no just no comfortable doing that with girls I don't know

essex chelmsford

had an fb who id seen a few times and she asked the other week said ive just been tested and im clean etc etc wld love bare back wth me i just couldnt i just thought shes prob saying this to all her meets as she was popular on here always fucking, so i just didnt answer and carried on wrapped up (covererd)

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Not always the female that asks for bb. Just in the past week, I have had 4 meet requests asking for it. And as usual it's the usual excuses..

Allergic - no probs, I have non latex ones

Too small - no probs, I have large and extra large

Dont like them - tough fucking luck.

Forgot to bring some - no probs, I have plenty

By asking for bare on an NSA meet, it tells me that you don't respect your own health never mind that of who you want to play with!!

essex chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 14/12/12 15:22:16]

essex chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 14/12/12 15:23:08]

essex chelmsford

"Not always the female that asks for bb. Just in the past week, I have had 4 meet requests asking for it. And as usual it's the usual excuses..

Allergic - no probs, I have non latex ones

Too small - no probs, I have large and extra large

Dont like them - tough fucking luck.

Forgot to bring some - no probs, I have plenty

By asking for bare on an NSA meet, it tells me that you don't respect your own health never mind that of who you want to play with!!"

v good post hunny i totaly agree

STI,s can also be passed on through oral sex. How many of you insist on protection for that? HIV included

"STI,s can also be passed on through oral sex. How many of you insist on protection for that? HIV included"

True (although it is incredibly unlikely that HIV could be passed on orally). Or how many use gloves for fingering, esp in any multi-fem situation? There's a lot of complacency about how 'safe' condoms make you, especially in group play.

Note that I'm not saying don't use them but presuming you're more than a degree safer can be as dangerous as not wearing one.

"STI,s can also be passed on through oral sex. How many of you insist on protection for that? HIV included

True (although it is incredibly unlikely that HIV could be passed on orally). Or how many use gloves for fingering, esp in any multi-fem situation? There's a lot of complacency about how 'safe' condoms make you, especially in group play.

Note that I'm not saying don't use them but presuming you're more than a degree safer can be as dangerous as not wearing one."

It may be less than vaginal or anal sex but there is documented proof of it occuring. So when people on this post say they are totaly for safe sex yet have a pic of themselves having double oral without condoms they are surely hypocrites??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks to you all !

i used to fuck a sexy fem from part of a cpl pn here. (with a condom). She gave me an ultimatium of doing her bareback or being blocked. Im blocked now.

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

"This is a guy on a fishing trip to see what, if anything, he gets offered along the way.

Just a view really.

W"

I guess you've not seen any of the womens or couples profiles that state they want bareback meets only then!

In the words of the song.....

Just say No!

Can't beat bareback...It's the only way to have sex. I personally won't have sex wearing a condom...it kills the feeling.

I'd much rather feel the juices on my cock and to see and feel the juices is a massive turn on.

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

"Can't beat bareback...It's the only way to have sex. I personally won't have sex wearing a condom...it kills the feeling.

I'd much rather feel the juices on my cock and to see and feel the juices is a massive turn on. "

Good on ya bud, you carry on doin whatever feels right to you

Though that feelin you can't beat? How about when your bell end is weeping puss or covered in sores, worth it still?

Although, each to their own

"Can't beat bareback...It's the only way to have sex. I personally won't have sex wearing a condom...it kills the feeling.

I'd much rather feel the juices on my cock and to see and feel the juices is a massive turn on. "

That attitude is exactly why the last reported figures for the rise in HIV amongst Bi and Gay men were the highest ever recorded. With an estimated 25,000 more having the virus but not knowing.

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'd much rather feel the juices on my cock and to see and feel the juices is a massive turn on.

That attitude is exactly why the last reported figures for the rise in HIV amongst Bi and Gay men were the highest ever recorded. With an estimated 25,000 more having the virus but not knowing. "

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 20/12/12 17:58:32]

Don't be daft don't be silly stick that condom on your willy

But I'm sure there's been a time when we've all done it like in my two year relationship with my ex who was fucking all sorts behind my back did we use anything well yeah for the first while until we both got our clinic results showing all clear but hey when we finished and I going out he had been cheating I was so angry that he put me at risk x and yeah I've been drink and woke up in morning like did we didn't we I get checked regularly cause I really enjoy sucking cock but not with a big rubber blocking the skin to skin contact which really makes using the condoms a bit defunked but gives a bit more peace of mind at least

By *asyfranWoman  over a year ago

Maidstone

Anyone mentions the word "bareback" and automatically makes a whole host of assumptions about risk and behaviour.

I prefer bareback, but am tested, and so are my partners who I choose to play with.

I actually think thats safer than playing with some random partner with a thin bit of rubber on their willy.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Anyone mentions the word "bareback" and automatically makes a whole host of assumptions about risk and behaviour.

I prefer bareback, but am tested, and so are my partners who I choose to play with.

I actually think thats safer than playing with some random partner with a thin bit of rubber on their willy."

So every partner u have u ask them to produce evidence that they are clean ?

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Only done Bareback with one person, my ex and we were together for 3.5years. Little did i know till the end of the relationship that he had been chaeating on my multiple times and multiple women without a condom. Straight away when i found out, i got tested and i had 2 different STI's! I was absolutely furious to put me and those we were swinging with at such a risk. Highly irressponsible!

Aberdeen

"

That attitude is exactly why the last reported figures for the rise in HIV amongst Bi and Gay men were the highest ever recorded. With an estimated 25,000 more having the virus but not knowing. "

Very well said!

We absolutely insist on safe sex. The really sad part is to all of this is simply of the ones who decide to take the risk knowing the consequences if it goes wrong, may not actually know they are passing the infection/disease onto others until it is too late. There is always a risk but actually this is greatly reduced by wearing a condom. I love my partner and would never ever put her at risk from having unprotected sex. I pray that the people who indeed indulge in unprotected sex don't catch HIV or any other nasty disease/infection as the ramifications of it to family/ partners children etc when they are told that their Mum Dad has an incurable infection ie HIV.

Aberdeen

"We absolutely insist on safe sex. The really sad part is to all of this is simply of the ones who decide to take the risk knowing the consequences if it goes wrong, may not actually know they are passing the infection/disease onto others until it is too late. There is always a risk but actually this is greatly reduced by wearing a condom. I love my partner and would never ever put her at risk from having unprotected sex. I pray that the people who indeed indulge in unprotected sex don't catch HIV or any other nasty disease/infection as the ramifications of it to family/ partners children etc when they are told that their Mum Dad has an incurable infection ie HIV. "

Absolutely agree, well said!

Do you realise how many have just blocked you and those who have verified you, it's a big gamble and it's your choice but it's your life your playing with !

I fully believe that if you are going to do bareback it should be with one person only that you are fully committed to and you have both been tested beforehand.

In this day and age it is ignorant as fuck to be playing unprotected. People may claim yeah Im clean I get tested blah blah but how fully can you really trust that? Some people will say anything to get some nookie.

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

What about "hunchback" sex? Is that safe? Has anyone tried it?.x

As swingers, we indulge in behavior which is of course slightly more risky than having a single long term partner. So we all have a responsibility to look after our health AND the health of anyone we meet.

Personally, I always insist on safe sex and make sure I am tested regularly (My MOT as I call it). I've always been clean and that gives me the peace of mind to enjoy sex.

I won't meet anyone who indulges in bareback, however good looking.

It's just not worth the risk.

Bb = off your head

Only in a settled relationship.

Never with a random. I'll happily pull out, pull it off and come on face/breasts/in mouth, but never bareback sex !

Theres an urban myth involving bareback anal, an uncircumcised cock and a blob of sweetcorn....boke

» Add a new message to this topic