FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Forum hangovers.

Forum hangovers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You click on the site, all upbeat and feel fine.

Check messages, maybe see what friends are online,,,,then read forums and within ten mins yer holding yer head and need a lay down.

Anyone else suffer from this too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

lol yes Tony that happened this morning reading the Intolerance thread! I shake my head!!!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

no... because most of the ranty things in the forums could be easily resolved if people utilised the tools the site provides, didn't take it all too serious, weren't needy, remembered it is an addition to their life, NOT THEIR LIFE and/or had realistic expectations of what the site can provide/will bring...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nah,,,i tend to treat it as a giggle, dont take it too serious, although others seem to think i do,,, its part of the banter of forums. aston, even after our little debates ive grown to like you,,,lol i like people who reply honestly even if it does ope flood gates! too many people and too many differing opinions. as in all large groups, you will never get everyone to agree and you will always have people chipping in for reactions.

tomorrow we will have awful hangovers but hopefully a wee visit in here shall rasie a smile or two! hope you all have a wonderful day and better night.

» Add a new message to this topic