FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > frustrating

frustrating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Peeps. Its amazing how sometimes no matter how honest or genuine you are to want to meet people, the amount of hassle and timewasters who bother folk seem to spoil it for the genuine people. suppose its because its a free site that doesnt really filter out the idiots. no matter how nice a message you leave someone you know that they have heard it all before and have had it slapped back in their face! hence hardly anyone replies. so frustrating!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

This comes up time n time again u will always get timewasters on a site like this u just need to learn that the ppl give u hassle n wasting ur time r not worth the time of day ive always been the type of person who always sees the good in everyone but now if someone wastes my time by messing me around i just block n delete any messages i get from them n u should just do the same n move on xx

luv jacs

xxxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its more a case of when i contact people. although i will say it works both ways!

being careful and ignoring the idiots is paramount but to reply back to someone to say no isnt hard! i mean we all know the tiny manners that cost nothing eh?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

but then the same goes on paid sites, you still get a good far share of timewasters, but as a cpl we dont even resond to single guys cause if they dont take the time to read a profile to see what people are looking for how can you expect a reply,

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

i agree with scotscpl, we rarely reply to single guys either as it clearly says on our profile that we are not looking for single guys. anyway, you may not be making this mistake, but i had a quick nosey at your profile and although you have written a decent bit about yourself, perhaps a clothed photo of you from the neck down might help? nothing given away, but still gives people an idea of what you look like.

By *areassetsukMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

i realise cpls and sgl get hundreds of emails even when they dont advertsie for sgl guys! but a simple no thanks would be nice even to know why would be better, nothing worse than seeing your message has been deleted and not even known if it has been read.

i like to be upfront rather than one line profiles, but so many ppl judge by that and a pic.

saying that i prefer real meets with real women, swinging is something extra, so am flattered when a cpl asks if i want to meet, seems all the sgl ladies arnt interested, btu then again you have far more choice and there are just so many hours in a day lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You will not get many replies if you do not bother with a picture in your main profile.We answer every message with a picture and it does not need to be a face picture.

» Add a new message to this topic