FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hamilton Gym

Hamilton Gym

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *othwellguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi ladies and gents,

I'm wanting to get back in the gym and used to use PureGym gorbals when i worked nearby but not been to a gym in a year and was thinking of joining The Gym (Hamilton) but is it a good gym?

Hate a gym full of daft wee guys all hanging about taking selfies in mirrors and hogging equipment, is there plenty of equipment to use?

If any users are members i would love your feedback.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi ladies and gents,

I'm wanting to get back in the gym and used to use PureGym gorbals when i worked nearby but not been to a gym in a year and was thinking of joining The Gym (Hamilton) but is it a good gym?

Hate a gym full of daft wee guys all hanging about taking selfies in mirrors and hogging equipment, is there plenty of equipment to use?

If any users are members i would love your feedback. "

Do you mean the Gym group? I wouldnt recommend any commercial gyms tbh, smaller gyms are better, I used to go to a bodybuilding gym and it's the best one I've ever used, more expensive but worth it! I recently moved to the gym group and I hate it . Only good thing about gym group is its 24 hours. You'll get posers and machine hoggers at all gyms, they would be better staying at home to text but nah they pay a membership to haha, just ignore them, chose a time that suits and stick to that

By *othwellguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I appriciate the feedback

The problem i have is i work early morning and dont finish till 5pm then with having split care of my kids idont get too much time in normal hours so would need a late opening gym for me to get back into it

» Add a new message to this topic