FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Mandy rose

Mandy rose

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ale2842 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

As it came to light maybe some of you have seen it the female WWE wrestler Mandy rose was fired and contract terminated for having nice pics and videos on onlyfans this is disgraceful just a few months after that teacher from glasgow quit her job for having onlyfans and being tripped for it call me whatever but I personally think woman should be allowed to do these pages and it should have no bearing on there employment work life and private life is 2 complete differ t tbings

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

As soon as you publicly put your self online for monetary gain, you will be fair game for breach of contract.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Thought it was FanTime she was using?

There are conflicting stories about it, but the only thing that seems common is that she went from PG to Adult on it, and they had been OK with her PG stuff.

The only thing I can see this causing issues with is with Zelina Vega, as she does have OF.

By *ibliosWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

A lot of employment contracts still have 'morality clauses' for better or worse - anything that could negatively affect the reputation of the employer through association will get you punted. Plus most require you to disclose and request permission for any side hustles so they can assess whether it creates a conflict of interests.

If you want to be free to pursue your own gigs, whether it's stripping, modelling or plumbing, you need an employer that's going to be tolerant of it but it's not their responsibility to tacitly endorse your extracurricular income streams, especially if you've explicitly signed a contract to the contrary.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She was making more money off her subscriptions than her WWE contract too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sure she will survive and will be getting plenty of offers from other companies who will capitalise on the publicity.

» Add a new message to this topic