FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > dating site

dating site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When did this Site become a dating site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *autious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

home

Haven't been asked out on a date yet but have been asked to fuck a lot does that count ?

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Wasnt yet aware that it was now a dating site but I know it's a bit of a mental ward round here where loons abound

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a swingers site certainly.

Swinging is ever changing,,soon be 2013 after all.

Some use it as an exclusively couple to meet couple site, some couples only desire a solo fem to meet.

And some,,,,have zero swinging agenda,and just want to meet that singular one person,that agenda certainly resembles,,,,,dating.

this site has certainly changed in the last few years,and do agree on your dating site thinking aswell as fakesite.com,its getting worse.

anyway merry xmas to you all...

...Had one or 2 "possible" meets wanting taken for a night out..or a meal etc etc before deciding if they want a play date... others asking 1000`s o overly personal questions....whatever happened to the attitude i remember on fab where you could chat away on here and you kinda knew there was a playtime attraction.. i think some folks have taken the over fantasised/over published media driven ideas of the scene and killed the fun aspect of it,seems most folks want the catalogue/catwalk models with trim figures/big boobs etc etc...

Come on folks lets get back to Fabs roots............. FUN FUN FUN !

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"When did this Site become a dating site"
Wasn't aware it had either ..but yes there are a lot if people who meet and fall for each other nothing wrong with that but the truth us they never last anyway, yes I know some do but they are very rare,people should just use the site as it suits them

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

nice to see people meet and fall in love.

not so dignified when it sadly doesn't work out for some and it is splattered for all to see.

I would prefer to get on we a lass before I jump into bed we them so would always want to meet for a drink before . That would be a date however most single females on here want to be we one guy and swing as a couple

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

fab is used by everyone different , coz someone elses agend isnt the same as urs doesnt make it more wrong or more right , live and let live oh and just for the record , loads of guys on dating sites just looking for sex , so why not look for a date while yer shagging

Don't be so sure Mr Monkey.

Loads of guys ask single females to couple up with them in the hope of getting more meets, then they start to see the single fem as theirs exclusively and try to stop them swinging with others, a case of "what's theirs is mine but what's mine is my own!"

Not difficult to see the mixed messages given and received in that relationship so little use pondering what went wrong when they inevitably split, only to couple up all over again with someone else next week.

Everyone will use the site in their own way,Yeh sum-times its not a good thing but each to their own lol We use fab as we please and will continue to do so,Its the verity of different types of people that brings most to fab but a dating site really lol

Most single guys and girls I know are on here for fucking and the fishy site for dating but I often see examples where both are confused. I've had mail here asking for a date and mail on the dating site asking for a fuck because they have seen me on both sites.

I personally find this site hard work as a single guy but I'm not going to be going in huff about it x I speak to a couple of couples who I would love to meet but hard to get a single females attenion . I sure is hell won't be rude about it I'm more what will be will be

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"Don't be so sure Mr Monkey.

Loads of guys ask single females to couple up with them in the hope of getting more meets, then they start to see the single fem as theirs exclusively and try to stop them swinging with others, a case of "what's theirs is mine but what's mine is my own!"

Not difficult to see the mixed messages given and received in that relationship so little use pondering what went wrong when they inevitably split, only to couple up all over again with someone else next week. "

I had that experience too but now although we are no longer together we are still friends and get on better now.

I've had meets/dates from here and on other sites too. A date to me is more for a relationship rather than just a social meet to see if you want to play together. I also go out socially with playmates/fbs and it all adds to the fun and friendship that we have.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I personally find this site hard work as a single guy but I'm not going to be going in huff about it x I speak to a couple of couples who I would love to meet but hard to get a single females attenion . I sure is hell won't be rude about it I'm more what will be will be "

Am shocked that singe females won't talk to you. They have no idea what the. Are missing,

Aw thank u sex on tap xmay be it's myyyyyyyy texxxxttttt stttaaammmmeerr that puts folk off

» Add a new message to this topic