FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Should filters be allowed

Should filters be allowed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ylonfan38 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cumbernauldish

When posting face pics is it reasonable for people to use filters. Not including lighting for artistic purposes or general mood.

I'm talking about images where a 60 year old has a face is as smooth as a baby's butt

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

Pet hate of mine is filters then meeting the people who look not a thing like the picture they sent you like yeah thanks for catfishing

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I don't like filters, just makes me think of teenagers on snapchat. Can't take anyone who uses them seriously!

By *hyme2020Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow Scotland

People shouldn’t filter and should also be using photos taken within the last year I think when sending face pics. I met a guy on another app who I even said to him he didn’t look his age in his photos and he said nothing. We met for a date and he was a good 10+ years older looking, and I found out later his photos were 10 years old!! Just pointless and not truthful!

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Fab is a haven for catfishing

By *BCxCouple  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

I (fem) don't mind the odd filtered pic- not the ones that smooth faces and add eyelashes and stuff. Just the lighting ones. But, I would never send them as a face pic to someone I don't know as to me that is Catfishing. I wouldn't like the embarrassment if I turned up and they called me out on it lol.

If I'm posting a filtered pic on here I blur my face anyway so I'm ok with it, not that I have any on...yet

However I would worry if the profile only had filer pics.

Cx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When posting face pics is it reasonable for people to use filters. Not including lighting for artistic purposes or general mood.

I'm talking about images where a 60 year old has a face is as smooth as a baby's butt"

I guess it's not a case of should they be allowed and more a case of wtf does anyone use them anyway. I despise filters as like you say it can completely change everything about the person, skin texture/tone, face shape etc so goodness only knows who you would be getting to meet (MsFox)

» Add a new message to this topic