FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ever been turn down by a meet because of your verfications?

I like my men to have a bit of classy is that not a bit harsh of a response... They dont now me some people are real internet trolls

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes i have been in the position where a meet was in the offing only to be cancelled with the excuse of "you've been verified by xxxxxx and i don't like her so i won't be meeting you"

do what i do...suck it up and move on cos do you really want to meet someone with that attitude anyway?

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

I've turned someone down because of a verification but in my eyes I was totally justified since the person gave a very positive and false verification to someone I know is prone to violence amongst other things.

At the end of the day to me it can be a valid reason as you can't be sure of the past history between the two, they might even think you've been sent by the other as a wind up etc

I have just been told if I do not come back and fuck her I am not getting a veri as it may have been a one off lucky good fuck she received!!! I kid you not lol...I burst out laughing....

Iv Turned down guys /cpls because of WHO they have met...wouldnt Touch some folk with a barge pole on here so if they have met them...Not our kinda peeps xx

Auds xx

Yup I'm often put off by certain verifications if I'm honest snob prude stuck up yeah so what !!! It's my right

"Iv Turned down guys /cpls because of WHO they have met...wouldnt Touch some folk with a barge pole on here so if they have met them...Not our kinda peeps xx

Auds xx"

Ditto I'm sorry but I'd like to think I'm clean tidy respectful fussy and if you're sticking it in someone who I think lacks in some or all of the above then you're not coming near me, pictures too if you've got loads if pics it you clearly bare backing umpteen different people then sorry you're not for me you clearly don't respect your own sexual health so I'm

Not letting you compromise mine at end of the day condoms aren't a sure fire guarantee when your giving out oral but at least you're making some effort to protect yourself xx

[Removed by poster at 28/12/12 16:50:28]

"Iv Turned down guys /cpls because of WHO they have met...wouldnt Touch some folk with a barge pole on here so if they have met them...Not our kinda peeps xx

Auds xx

Ditto I'm sorry but I'd like to think I'm clean tidy respectful fussy and if you're sticking it in someone who I think lacks in some or all of the above then you're not coming near me, pictures too if you've got loads if pics it you clearly bare backing umpteen different people then sorry you're not for me you clearly don't respect your own sexual health so I'm

Not letting you compromise mine at end of the day condoms aren't a sure fire guarantee when your giving out oral but at least you're making some effort to protect yourself xx"

There are certain people on here that I won't touch with a barge pole (one in particular meets very often and insists on bareback) and if I see someone has met them that's an instant no from me... As above I know it's never risk free but I try to minimise that risk.

Auds xx

Not letting you compromise mine at end of the day condoms aren't a sure fire guarantee when your giving out oral but at least you're making some effort to protect yourself xx

There are certain people on here that I won't touch with a barge pole (one in particular meets very often and insists on bareback) and if I see someone has met them that's an instant no from me... As above I know it's never risk free but I try to minimise that risk."

See this is something that also scares me how do people know this for fact ? But why would you ? I mean different if your in a relationship of trust but even then as great as it is you still don't know even when I am in a relationship I still take the regular visits to clinic for peace of mind

By *parkxx76Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Don't see what the OP is complaining about really, there are many reasons you could get or give a no thanks (hell, I'd turn him down for the bad spelling ) and at least a reason was given.

Yip I gotta hold my hands up here. We all have standard and some are lower/higher than others. Take it on the chin and move on.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Auds xx"

I'm with you on that one, that's exactly what I do, like it or not!

Auds xx

I'm with you on that one, that's exactly what I do, like it or not! "

Lets slice through the ideal that, "ohh we are just fun people", theres site politics, gossip, borderline slander, and favouritism,oops nearly missed out covering sneaky paracites,,,,explain yourself T, ok.

Politics,,,a single guy having way too much fun? People decide that.

Slander, relates to gossip, you have a real good time, those you met love it, those that never, create slander.

Favouritism, as someone said, if others have met who you have decided you dont like,,, yer fucked.

Yet your info and profile, whats on it is yours to look at?

Dont message us unless your verified,,etc?

Then,,,forgetting all this logic, cliques, friends of friends, and silent gaggles, cliques, guy if you message one of these members of the gaggle and they like,,your in, but amongst the gaggle, if theres someone you never impressed,,,,your fucked, all the verifications in the world wont change it!

New member eager to be verified, i get that, on a roll with fun meets, eager to verify each other, i get that too, its up to you, to be an open book or a covert secrative meeter.

The more veri's i have up, the more single guys look me up, as i say,,,paracites.

Here was me thinking ...

I don't meet folk who play with smelly/dirty folk.

I don't Do politics and cliques.

"Here was me thinking ...

"

You dont do folk that know other folk etc either, ohh but its just fun and we dont look into it too much etc?

Cliques maybe hinder the whole plan if ,,if you wanna be honest.

Ooh they met,,,,,etc.

"Here was me thinking ...

"

You just said,, you analyse who others have met??

Nooooo

If you read what i said...we dont play with folk that have Played with folk that are minging....cause that to me makes them have No Standards.

Talking to folk i couldnt give a toss about im not here to chat...

"Whatcha talkin' about Willis?!"

Talking in riddles again

"Nooooo

If you read what i said...we dont play with folk that have Played with folk that are minging....cause that to me makes them have No Standards.

Talking to folk i couldnt give a toss about im not here to chat..."

Ok, yet your at me on another thread shouting about any dafty can shout,,,,"any one up for a"? Now your on bout standards? i mean,,,any? thats like any,, any that says aye, boom they have a meet because they are any? You endorse that nonsense? ANY

In English?

"In English?"

Anyone can post any old pish in threads, you'll agree with it if its friends and be contrary if its someone u2 dont like.

Awww...

But i don't have Any friends

Soooo.....?

"Awww...

But i don't have Any friends

Soooo.....?"

Quite sure there a "gaggle" of fans,, relax.

"In English?

Anyone can post any old pish in threads, you'll agree with it if its friends and be contrary if its someone u2 dont like."

Bit rich coming from you lol.

Cue 48 hour ban lol. Fuds.

"In English?

Anyone can post any old pish in threads, you'll agree with it if its friends and be contrary if its someone u2 dont like.

Cue 48 hour ban lol. Fuds. "

Be more specific?

"Nooooo

Talking to folk i couldnt give a toss about im not here to chat..."

Not here to chat,,let me guess ,,a meets as tricky as chinese algebra? You can try exclusivety on here, im not buying it !!

"Ever been turn down by a meet because of your verfications?

I like my men to have a bit of classy is that not a bit harsh of a response... They dont now me some people are real internet trolls"

Ignore them some are bitter and just like to stir the shit up.

By *parkxx76Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Epic thread!

"In English?

Be more specific?"

You are the first person to jump on people posting anything on here last week I posted about some unverified guy who PM'd me cos he thought I would get him meets. Within minutes of merely posting you ripped my head off for posting that.

"In English?

Be more specific?

You are the first person to jump on people posting anything on here last week I posted about some unverified guy who PM'd me cos he thought I would get him meets. Within minutes of merely posting you ripped my head off for posting that. Ripped head off? Dramatic,,maybe,,said something daft? And profile is not exactly an open book, so what info was anyone to glean?

"

"In English?

Be more specific?

You are the first person to jump on people posting anything on here last week I posted about some unverified guy who PM'd me cos he thought I would get him meets. Within minutes of merely posting you ripped my head off for posting that. Ripped head off? Dramatic,,maybe,,said something daft? And profile is not exactly an open book, so what info was anyone to glean?

"

Again, your follow up is jumbled and does not flow from my last post. In any case, given that you are the biggest proponent of single males being able to contact one another to arrange meets such as gangbangs you'd welcome a post about a male contacting another!

I .....ripped into your shouting of anothers message to you because you did away with discretion, instead of dealing with message you felt it best to broadcast it? Smneones messagedd me?? ok new to you, but why ask everyone?

"I .....ripped into your shouting of anothers message to you because you did away with discretion, instead of dealing with message you felt it best to broadcast it? Smneones messagedd me?? ok new to you, but why ask everyone?"

I did deal with it directly too.

In any case I don't really care what you think and would maybe find your posts remotely interesting if you could use actual grammar and punctuation.

"I .....ripped into your shouting of anothers message to you because you did away with discretion, instead of dealing with message you felt it best to broadcast it? Smneones messagedd me?? ok new to you, but why ask everyone?

I did deal with it directly too.

In any case I don't really care what you think and would maybe find your posts remotely interesting if you could use actual grammar and punctuation. "

Indupitably, contradict yourself, create something out of nothing if you desire.

Miaooooowwww cue thread closure back to the original question everyone is entitled to make their own judgements and undoubtedly will positively or negatively try not to take it to heart

Guys that hide them have more chance of a meet than those supplying you an honest read of veri's, seems.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

My ex chatead on me with some women on Fab, i just could'nt meet a man/couple who had met those said women. Not sure why but i just could'nt meet that person that had been with said women.

By *eeflower69Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I did put one guy off because of something I'd heard from a guy who's judgment I respect, felt a bit bad about it though. Difficult, there are lots of reasons to be put off someone and really we can only go on how we feel.

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

wont meet someone who has a veri from someone who only does bareback - said by others already, i know

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"wont meet someone who has a veri from someone who only does bareback - said by others already, i know"

Wise move id say.

» Add a new message to this topic