FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > ALEX FERGUSON ADULT OR CHILD?

ALEX FERGUSON ADULT OR CHILD?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

JUST READ A REPORT IN A NORTH EAST ENGLAND NEWSPAPER, ABOUT THE RECENT MATCH BETWEEN MAN UTD, AND NEWCASTLE UTD, WHICH MAN UTD, WON 4-3, HOWEVER SIR ALEX FERGUSON, SPIT THE DUMMY BECAUSE ONE OF THE GOALS IN THE GAME WAS ALLOWED TO STAND FOR NEWCASTLE- HE WENT ON TO SAY NEWCASTLE ARE A WEE CLUB, IN THE NORTH EAST, FUNNY THAT I CANNOT REMEMBER NEWCASTLE UTD, ALMOST FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY IN THE MID 1980S, AND ALSO NEWCASTLE WALLOPPED MAN UTD 5-0 IN 1993 FERGUSON, SHOULD KEEP HIS BIG GOB SHUT, WHEN THINGS DONT GO HIS WAY

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Ferguson is a legend in his chosen profession.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks very much like an adult to me.

As a lifelong Newcastle United fan I wish we had Sir Alex as a manager then we might not be a team of underachievers

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"JUST READ A REPORT IN A NORTH EAST ENGLAND NEWSPAPER, ABOUT THE RECENT MATCH BETWEEN MAN UTD, AND NEWCASTLE UTD, WHICH MAN UTD, WON 4-3, HOWEVER SIR ALEX FERGUSON, SPIT THE DUMMY BECAUSE ONE OF THE GOALS IN THE GAME WAS ALLOWED TO STAND FOR NEWCASTLE- HE WENT ON TO SAY NEWCASTLE ARE A WEE CLUB, IN THE NORTH EAST, FUNNY THAT I CANNOT REMEMBER NEWCASTLE UTD, ALMOST FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY IN THE MID 1980S, AND ALSO NEWCASTLE WALLOPPED MAN UTD 5-0 IN 1993 FERGUSON, SHOULD KEEP HIS BIG GOB SHUT, WHEN THINGS DONT GO HIS WAY "
quite a lot throw the dummy when things dont go their way..why should he keep his mouth shut fredom of speach is something we're all entitled to ..oh and caps is a sign of shouting

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Alex Ferguson, is a petulant numpty, even his own brother- said he could start an argument in an empty room, Alex Ferguson is the most arrogant, man I have ever laid eyes on, he is so full of himself it aint true, have too aggree that newcastle has let things slide, on the pitch- but you cant knock mike ashley for making them debt free, man united on paper have a debt of over half a billion!! and as for shouting it just showed how angry i was about that report

Are you a toon fan ? I agree without Mike Ashley the club would of died , he has invested over a quarter of his own personal wealth into the club which is quite a bit when you are a billionaire ! He has a good wage structure in place but that could mean several stars leaving

"Alex Ferguson, is a petulant numpty, even his own brother- said he could start an argument in an empty room, Alex Ferguson is the most arrogant, man I have ever laid eyes on, he is so full of himself it aint true, have too aggree that newcastle has let things slide, on the pitch- but you cant knock mike ashley for making them debt free, man united on paper have a debt of over half a billion!! and as for shouting it just showed how angry i was about that report "

Saw the game, the more he shouted at the linesman, the more daft he looked, i think in a season he earns his team two or three goals all by himself,,lol

I'd say he's an adult but what an asshole of one

By *urioduoCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

I saw the incident on tv and I agree it wasnt nice for a manager to approach the officials in that manner, but I think it was a bit hypocritical for the Newcastle manager to criticise Fergie as he is one of the worse offenders and has he not recently served a 3 match ban for actually pushing one of the officials.

not being a follower of football one question I would ask does the OP just happen to support newcastle

and out of interest yes I think he's a numpty but a damn good one you just have to look at his track record

By *l coupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hes the numpty who makes plenty so why would he worry what anyone thinks of him??

We all do silly things when angry/annoyed so why should he be any different, hes only human... x

"Hes the numpty who makes plenty so why would he worry what anyone thinks of him??

We all do silly things when angry/annoyed so why should he be any different, hes only human... x"

fergie is the best manager ever,though also a bully who throws toys out the pram regularly.he is though totally correct to say that newcastle are a wee club.in my lifetime,over 41 years they are the third most successful club in the north east,and the other two havent axactly been world beaters.newcastle are a big club......in newcastle.

Jase

sir alex will just say put your medals on the table ,,,, sir is the greatest ever

"JUST READ A REPORT IN A NORTH EAST ENGLAND NEWSPAPER, ABOUT THE RECENT MATCH BETWEEN MAN UTD, AND NEWCASTLE UTD, WHICH MAN UTD, WON 4-3, HOWEVER SIR ALEX FERGUSON, SPIT THE DUMMY BECAUSE ONE OF THE GOALS IN THE GAME WAS ALLOWED TO STAND FOR NEWCASTLE- HE WENT ON TO SAY NEWCASTLE ARE A WEE CLUB, IN THE NORTH EAST, FUNNY THAT I CANNOT REMEMBER NEWCASTLE UTD, ALMOST FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY IN THE MID 1980S, AND ALSO NEWCASTLE WALLOPPED MAN UTD 5-0 IN 1993 FERGUSON, SHOULD KEEP HIS BIG GOB SHUT, WHEN THINGS DONT GO HIS WAY "

suck it up

By *lash and BunsCouple  over a year ago

Inverclyde

What I didn't get about "that goal" was it was an og, the Newcastle player wasn't interfering with play, so dont why SAF is getting his knickers in a twist, rules of the game sir awex, get over it

» Add a new message to this topic