FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Too Friendly

Too Friendly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Most people on here say that they want to get to know a person first before anything happens....which is fair enough

Have you ever been in the position where you have became so friendly that if anything were to happen that it would change the dynamics of your relationship and possibly risk destroying your already built up friendship?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I havent been in that position yet but if i was friends with somone and felt that it would then id defo to choose to stay friends rather than go for fun and ruin that friendship in anyway

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yip it happens ,lost a really good fem friend through this and will never let it happen again,a fucks a fuck from now on

Totally agree with Dirty...I've a fem friend that I couldn't go there with now.

Far too close, and I think it would ruin a really good friendship...so not prepared to risk it

By *nTCouple  over a year ago

funland

yeah it has happened with us a couple of times. great chat on here, but then chatted too long before meeting and maybe met at a couple of socials so meeting becomes awkward

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i guess i'm lucky that my sexual desire over rules everything else....or maybe thats just cos im a bloke lol

I find very few guys attractive that I fancy and few guys I fancy attractive !!!

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Erm can't say that's yet happened to me but I've spoken to some individuals for years and it's never lead to a meet as such despite being told that they would like to meet,im not sure if it isn't kinda the same thing lol

» Add a new message to this topic