FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Club Attendees

Club Attendees

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rNiceGuy1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Scotland

If there was a photographer in clubs would you want images done as in errotic with partners or just with friends.

It's just a general question simple yes or no

I'm almost finished my HND in photography and still looking to add to portfolio all images can be blurred for total discreet purposes.

Any questions or constructive feedback would be welcome by message.

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otbeefandonionsCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

No

Scotland

"No"
thank you xx

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Nope. Sorry bud, but I'd find that really awkward

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

No

Scotland

"Nope. Sorry bud, but I'd find that really awkward "

No problem thank you

Scotland

"No"
No problem thank you x

By *ueen CatWoman  over a year ago

fife

If was in clubs then both but not sure how it would be done properly and safely

Scotland

"If was in clubs then both but not sure how it would be done properly and safely"
it would be done very discreetly and safety is priority you would receive all images almost instantly.

By *r humanMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

No thanks

Scotland

"No thanks"
No problem

By *ab365XMan  over a year ago

Paisley

I’d be happy to have some professional & erotic mementos to show off on here & to some select others.

Scotland

"I’d be happy to have some professional & erotic mementos to show off on here & to some select others. "
fantastic keep sakes

Scotland

"I’d be happy to have some professional & erotic mementos to show off on here & to some select others. "
fantastic keep sakes

fife

"If was in clubs then both but not sure how it would be done properly and safelyit would be done very discreetly and safety is priority you would receive all images almost instantly. "

The club would only have your word for that, no assurances that you could have wrong intentions and seek in pics of others unknowingly

By *ab365XMan  over a year ago

Paisley

"I’d be happy to have some professional & erotic mementos to show off on here & to some select others. fantastic keep sakes "

You should host some sort of non club photography night party, & offer your photography skills to Fab members that would want to showcase your photography on here! It would make for an interesting night!

Scotland

"If was in clubs then both but not sure how it would be done properly and safelyit would be done very discreetly and safety is priority you would receive all images almost instantly.

The club would only have your word for that, no assurances that you could have wrong intentions and seek in pics of others unknowingly "

Yes your right but once people have images I will allow to delete them personally from my computer.

Scotland

"I’d be happy to have some professional & erotic mementos to show off on here & to some select others. fantastic keep sakes

You should host some sort of non club photography night party, & offer your photography skills to Fab members that would want to showcase your photography on here! It would make for an interesting night!"

I have been in touch with a club about something similar

fife

"If was in clubs then both but not sure how it would be done properly and safelyit would be done very discreetly and safety is priority you would receive all images almost instantly.

The club would only have your word for that, no assurances that you could have wrong intentions and seek in pics of others unknowingly

Yes your right but once people have images I will allow to delete them personally from my computer. "

You said clubs though and not sure clubs would allow it. It's not a new concept and doesn't get done so that might tell you everything

fife

"I’d be happy to have some professional & erotic mementos to show off on here & to some select others. fantastic keep sakes

You should host some sort of non club photography night party, & offer your photography skills to Fab members that would want to showcase your photography on here! It would make for an interesting night!"

This probably the best option. Me and a playmate would luv erotic pics together so there are people that would be up for that I'm sure

Scotland

You should host some sort of non club photography night party, & offer your photography skills to Fab members that would want to showcase your photography on here! It would make for an interesting night!

This probably the best option. Me and a playmate would luv erotic pics together so there are people that would be up for that I'm sure "

Yes definitely I am gaining nothing out this at all it's just a like minded person helping others xx

By *interspiceWoman  over a year ago

Alloa

I'd love both x

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Do you mean taking photos of people in play, or people posing for pics?

fife

This probably the best option. Me and a playmate would luv erotic pics together so there are people that would be up for that I'm sure

Yes definitely I am gaining nothing out this at all it's just a like minded person helping others xx "

Well to be fair you are gaining, you said you are adding to portfolio so does that mean you get to keep images if allowed?

Scotland

"I'd love both x"
thank you

Scotland

"Do you mean taking photos of people in play, or people posing for pics? "
what ever the individuals want really

Scotland

Yes definitely I am gaining nothing out this at all it's just a like minded person helping others xx

Well to be fair you are gaining, you said you are adding to portfolio so does that mean you get to keep images if allowed? "

Yes only with there permission and under there conditions people may not want that but I'm happy to still do images

By *oulkissMan  over a year ago

Croydon

"Yes your right but once people have images I will allow to delete them personally from my computer. "

And the copy that was automatically uploaded to the cloud?

Not saying you WOULD do that, but you COULD do...

Too many people are not open about being in this lifestyle, so any risk of it getting out is a big problem.

As said, offer your services to people in private settings, but in a club I just don;t see it.

Scotland

"Yes your right but once people have images I will allow to delete them personally from my computer.

Too many people are not open about being in this lifestyle, so any risk of it getting out is a big problem.

As said, offer your services to people in private settings, but in a club I just don;t see it."

I have no interest in keeping other peoples images unless I was given permission for portfolio.

Yes I agree more private sessions in clubs or where ever the client feels comfortable

fife

"Yes your right but once people have images I will allow to delete them personally from my computer.

As said, offer your services to people in private settings, but in a club I just don;t see it.

I have no interest in keeping other peoples images unless I was given permission for portfolio.

Yes I agree more private sessions in clubs or where ever the client feels comfortable "

We get that you have good intentions but no one could be 100% on your intentions and that's why this is such a tricky one.

Taking a strangers say so

Scotland

Yes I agree more private sessions in clubs or where ever the client feels comfortable

We get that you have good intentions but no one could be 100% on your intentions and that's why this is such a tricky one.

Taking a strangers say so "

Yes I totally get that it doesn't have to be naughty images too I'm happy to do portrait shoot too.

Scotland

Taking a strangers say so "

You went quiet on me l

fife

Taking a strangers say so

You went quiet on me l "

Ooooooh fighting talk

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

At the last masquerade ball at CJs myself and tv carol took pictures of folk coming in we had an area set up and it was only for those who wanted it done and we sent them the images via email, sometimes we get all dressed up and forget to take a pic and it can be nice to have a proper picture taken, clubs like TG have photographers going around taking pics for their website

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say no. Would make me uncomfortable

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, should never be allowed in clubs

» Add a new message to this topic