FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The best kink you released from swinging.

The best kink you released from swinging.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cotty1983 OP   Man  over a year ago

paisley

New to this and also can’t spell worth a shit. But recently had a meet from here and the girl was shocked that I was never restrained during the action. Always been in long term relationships so this is all new and am still trying to find my feet. What the best thing you’ve done during it and now enjoy it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Too many to list here. I would advise that every person you meet should be treated as an individual and you’ll learn much more that way. Not everyone is into the same things and it’s interesting to explore new things.

Some things you’ll enjoy and others you won’t. From experience it’s great being able to give people new experiences such as a wearing a blindfold and teasing them.

Fab is a great way to explore and gain knowledge and find out what you like and dislike. Go to a club or a social and talk to people as well.

By *akeachancepleasureMan  over a year ago

east lothian

Finding out I'm a orally bi sub guy with ex wife Domme me with a hot convincing and good Domme in dungeon at CJs few year ago and would welcome a bi Dom couple to be there fun but no luck getting to experience that again more I reminisce more I want it

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Probably public bdsm for us, lots of bits of it though spanking/flogging, edging and hand round neck

» Add a new message to this topic