FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Myths?

Myths?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cottishfitlaf OP   Man  over a year ago

scotland

I am an electrician, went to a customers house a couple of days ago. I presumed this was all a myth from p*rn and stuff but the woman had very limited clothes on. Finished all the work that was needed and as I was leaving she just opened her blouse in front of me with sexy underwear on, your imaginations can decide what happened next. Has this happened to anyone else in a trade? Or any woman on here that have been the woman in this situation? Very curious to know!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

Before I was with Mrs I had something similar,

Went to a girls house and had to back the next day and ended up with extras

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

There are genuinely gorgeous fit and sexy men in Scotland !

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Most times I did domestics I was lucky to get offered a brew !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had 3 workmen in mine last week & the filth going through my head was shocking! One had to come into my bedroom to do something to the radiator & we got talking about the music I had playing, nothing was said but there was definitely mutual attraction there but my lack of flirting skills & fear of being laughed at stopped me from fulfilling a few fantasies

By *oulkissMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Aren't myths female moths?

By *opeydeviantMan  over a year ago

Livingston

I remember once going to work in Edinburgh on the boss and I got talking to this woman looking for the right stop for her hotel near the zoo ,turned out she was an amateur sprinter from Canada who was over to compete ,anyhow as I let her know when her stop was coming she asked me to join her for a bite to eat ,what followed was probably one of the best nights of my life after throwing a sicky from work, the energy she had was simply incredible and admittedly it was very difficult to keep up

By *ophia_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

I used to do home deliveries which was a two man service for a high street catalogue company.

I delivered a washing machine one day, and the woman answered the door in a tiny white lace robe with nothing on underneath. She asked if I would plumb it in for her.

I told her I wasn't allowed, however she gave me her phone number and it turns out she was more interested in my plumbing than the washing machine.

She was wearing the same robe when I went back that night, it ended up being a regular thing. I still haven't plumbed in that washing machine lol

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

King Arthur. He’s a myth or sorts.

» Add a new message to this topic