FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sydney University

Sydney University

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *l_and_gee OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hi can someone shed some light on why so many profiles mention Sydney University?

When I'm browsing (perving lol) I keep coming accross this as part of a warning regarding projects and privacy of photos etc.

Is it that Sydney University has a Faculty of Swinging or are they just a bunch educated swingers?

How come so many people use this warning?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

It's the herd instinct.

Someone stuck it on their profile (for some inexplicable reason) and the floodgates opened.

Completely pointless and worthless.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have always wondered the exact same.

Do they just use it because they see other profiles with it?

If Sydney Uni did use your pics would you actually sue them or are you just scaring them

I prefer to be more cautious and set my profile as private and only allow people i can trust to view my pics.

This warning on profiles isn't worth the paper it's written on. If you join Fab, or any other website and have your pics in the public forum then, like it or not anyone can copy it and put it wherever they want and if anyone thinks that in the internet world anyone is going to do anything about that I reckon they're sadly mistaken.

"This warning on profiles isn't worth the paper it's written on. If you join Fab, or any other website and have your pics in the public forum then, like it or not anyone can copy it and put it wherever they want and if anyone thinks that in the internet world anyone is going to do anything about that I reckon they're sadly mistaken."

I would imagine there's too many sheep followers on here.

Edinburgh

Thanks for all that. I thought it might be it's amazing how that got around....quicker than swine flu!

These warnings mean f*** all, just need to be careful if you want to be discrete.

Al

I am amazed at the amount of replies to this thread.

Maybe everyone has threatened SU for unauthorised use of their pics.

Always wondered about this.

Seen it once on another site then all of a sudden every one had it and now its spread here...

Wouldnt be bothered if they used our pics. Weve put them on here and know fine well anyone can save them or post them elsewhere so wouldnt really bother us if some students used them in a report. Chances are we wouldnt even know anyway!

Edinburgh

"Always wondered about this.

Seen it once on another site then all of a sudden every one had it and now its spread here...

Wouldnt be bothered if they used our pics. Weve put them on here and know fine well anyone can save them or post them elsewhere so wouldnt really bother us if some students used them in a report. Chances are we wouldnt even know anyway!"

My sentiments exactly.

Although I have a few friends in Australia I'm more likely to win the lottery than to be identified by someone over there and like you ... who cares anyway!

"

"

In fact it shows that some dont even bother reading the warning themselves, since they often leave a reference to that other website, when they paste it on FS!

"This warning on profiles isn't worth the paper it's written on. If you join Fab, or any other website and have your pics in the public forum then, like it or not anyone can copy it and put it wherever they want and if anyone thinks that in the internet world anyone is going to do anything about that I reckon they're sadly mistaken."

had someone call me with an internet problem....probable defamation....tracked down the site owner...a friendly e mail and hey presto...offending comments were removed...so it is not unheard of

Defamation is different and you can try to do something about that but like said already, if you volunteer to put your pics in a public forum and someone plasters it somewhere else, so long as they're not lying about who's in it or like you say, defaming you then you're pretty much goosed.

if i thought some pics would put my mark on essays/assignments i would attach them to it lol!!! more chance of gettin a must try harder!! xx

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

To be honest, if nubile young Australian students want to perv at my pics and pore over my profile to discuss the mores of swinging in the new millenium, i'm quite happy....

if they want the pics, they will take them and cant quite envisage anyone gonna to sue anyone.

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

Perhaps Stu could use his free time and his expertise to represent aggrieved swingers against photo thieves

By *inky and Playful DoctorsCouple  over a year ago

South london

Well I never got to Sydney when I worked for BP and got sent to Australia on a mission a long time ago-I was confined to Melbourne -but I did get a flat in the Tourak Rd and I got a call one night from a girl who said "Is mandy there?" and Isaid "no" and she said " doesn't matter -do you want a fuck?" and it freaked me out. Well I missed a trick I think and so maybe they can all jump on a plane and I will fuck them all and my wife too with her double vibrating strap on and we will have muchas fun and they will be so busy being fucked / fucking that they will not get their PHDs -that is unless they submit to us both being their PHD supervisors -which we happen to Both be qualified to do so that they are very "tied up" so that there is no time to make money or whatever out of our profiles!!!!1!

Kinky and playful doctors

By *inky and Playful DoctorsCouple  over a year ago

South london

Well I never got to Sydney when I worked for BP and got sent to Australia on a mission a long time ago-I was confined to Melbourne -but I did get a flat in the Tourak Rd and I got a call one night from a girl who said "Is mandy there?" and Isaid "no" and she said " doesn't matter -do you want a fuck?" and it freaked me out. Well I missed a trick I think and so maybe they can all jump on a plane and I will fuck them all and my wife too with her double vibrating strap on and we will have muchas fun and they will be so busy being fucked / fucking that they will not get their PHDs -that is unless they submit to us both being their PHD supervisors -which we happen to Both be qualified to do so that they are very "tied up" so that there is no time to make money or whatever out of our profiles!!!!1!

Kinky and playful doctors

I think all this warning does is use up bandwidth on the site.

Totally pointless.

» Add a new message to this topic