FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > ‘Couples’ on single profiles

‘Couples’ on single profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alcon43 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Ok a bit of a rant as I’m fed up with single guys trying to meet who have a FWB or partner who wants to meet up for fun from the same profile. They don’t seem to understand that it’s an underhand way to get around filters and disrespectful to the choices people have made to not allow couples to message them.

When I suggest they make a couple profile it’s usually met with remarks that show they can’t be bothered and don’t see the issue.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *OSCCOSMITH69Man  over a year ago

glasgow / edinburgh

"Ok a bit of a rant as I’m fed up with single guys trying to meet who have a FWB or partner who wants to meet up for fun from the same profile. They don’t seem to understand that it’s an underhand way to get around filters and disrespectful to the choices people have made to not allow couples to message them.

When I suggest they make a couple profile it’s usually met with remarks that show they can’t be bothered and don’t see the issue.

Anyone else have similar experiences?"

Exactly the same issue i have seen when it comes to gangbang or threesome meets i always ask why no mf profile, then its no verification with the female

Partner present then i simple ask that we all create a whatsapp or discord group so we can all chat and provide that we are genuine through photos and phone calls since no meet verification available… soon that met with “i am time waster” or instant block… just shows red flags and block them or report them and move on….

Dont let it get you down on this lovely day

By *nn1330Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

"Ok a bit of a rant as I’m fed up with single guys trying to meet who have a FWB or partner who wants to meet up for fun from the same profile. They don’t seem to understand that it’s an underhand way to get around filters and disrespectful to the choices people have made to not allow couples to message them.

Same, chat going well ,, few messages exchanged , discuss free times etc , then boom !!! Partner comes into it !! I didn't ask to meet a couple and I certainly don't want another person privy to any conversations I'm having without my knowledge, I'm my eyes that person not to be trusted immediately

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I’ve no problems with anyone having a single profile but what I do have a problem with is them conveniently not telling ppl their circumstance on that said profile.

At least then we can make the decision whether to chat/meet/have fun with them.

By *otbeefandonionsCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

Our experience has been the opposite, that being we get single men on couples profiles.

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Yes. I tell them that if I'm looking for a couple then I'll look at couples profiles so not interested.

By *OSCCOSMITH69Man  over a year ago

glasgow / edinburgh

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Yes. I tell them that if I'm looking for a couple then I'll look at couples profiles so not interested."

Ah i get you know… i ve had that a lot from

“Single female” profile where there actual married and its not till i chat about setting up a social meet that the husband chat start and that like above instant red flag that they cant be trusted in what there saying…

I get everyone has there reasons but put it on the profile so that i can read it and make my own informed decision.

By *rBadgerMan  over a year ago

Galashiels

I have a single account as does my wife. Even with this I get requests from guys looking to speak to her. I suppose that’s the flip side of the conversation.

It’s a shame that you can’t have separate accounts that can link. I suppose that way it might tick all boxes for people

» Add a new message to this topic