FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > House party invitations

House party invitations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orderboyblue OP   Man  over a year ago

Scottish Borders

I've been on the club scene now for quite a while but would love an invite to a private event. Are these so difficult to come by or what should I (or any single fella) perhaps be doing to get noticed a bit more?

I think that the vibe is a little different to a club....although I'm interested to hear if you think they're more or less relaxed.

Any advice or suggestions - or indeed invites - welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

Most of the people who host parties have built up their network over time through meeting people at clubs, socials and other parties, and will reach out to those people when organising an event.

It can be hard to break into, but you need perseverance - get known at clubs and socials, chat to people and hopefully something will come from that.

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Most of the people who host parties have built up their network over time through meeting people at clubs, socials and other parties, and will reach out to those people when organising an event.

It can be hard to break into, but you need perseverance - get known at clubs and socials, chat to people and hopefully something will come from that."

Totally agree with this.

If you know people, you are more likely to invite them. I suppose because you know they are more likely to be reliable, & you know how well they will mix with your other guests. Most we have met through socials & clubs.

Innocent

Scottish Borders

Yep, makes perfect sense.

Thanks guys.

Scottish Borders

[Removed by poster at 22/04/23 08:53:10]

» Add a new message to this topic