FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sex at work

Sex at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscott OP   Man  over a year ago

central

Anyone ever snuck someone into their workplace for a bit of naughty fun?

On my to do list, new showers installed where i work that are a perfect meeting place

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes. The fantasy is better than the reality

By *aretobstupidCouple  over a year ago

Moray

Not my work but went to someone else's workplace....

Mrs x

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

My oldest daughter was conceived in my office 36 years ago

I've had fun at work a few times

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Yes. The fantasy is better than the reality "

Not always. Most times, I’ll grant you. But not always.

By *lirty23Woman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Ever heard the expression “don’t shit where you eat”

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

I get changed at work to go to the gym. That's as far as I'll go x

"Yes. The fantasy is better than the reality

Not always. Most times, I’ll grant you. But not always. "

Well I'm all for being proved wrong

By *hris211978Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Not easy depending on what you do for work and what the opportunities are like.

Glasgow

"Well I'm all for being proved wrong "

See, where I work now isn’t the sexiest of studios. But there’s still something about the transgression of doing it somewhere you shouldn’t.

My last studio though … oh, it was perfect. I have some really hot memories of nights in that place.

By *elta12Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

This is one of my to do list. I'd love it for one of my co workers to go to a quiet place at my work.

By *lexixCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Travellin aroon

Oh no its not

I Worked nightshift solo and had visitors

One turned up at door wearing Black boots black coat red scarf and a smile and nothing else

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Almost caught with a co worker more than once, loved the excitement, but wouldn’t have been worth getting caught in hindsight

By *aydumfriesMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

Was clearing ditches up in the forest and got talking with a girl from Doncaster who was hiking round the south west 300. Gave her a shot of the digger and she wanted to sit on my knee to work the joysticks. Needless to say an extra one popped up underneath her and one thing led to another....

By *cotbhoyMan  over a year ago

Dumbarton

I had 2 different waitress in the hotel I was a chef at in one of the elevators stoped it in between floors when we got out there were people waiting wondering why it took so long I said I got stuck

"Anyone ever snuck someone into their workplace for a bit of naughty fun?

On my to do list, new showers installed where i work that are a perfect meeting place"

Regular occurrence at my place of work, everytime I get given my payslip I feel I’ve been pumped silly.

Boom boom

By *hroatitboyMan  over a year ago

GLA

"Regular occurrence at my place of work, everytime I get given my payslip I feel I’ve been pumped silly.

Boom boom"

Howling at that comment x

By *allMeAdamMan  over a year ago

Perth

I actually started messaging someone a few years back that worked in the mail room where I was employed. After a bit of teasing and chatting she told me how to get to the supply closet and we ended up having a quick, heart-pounding fuck.

We both really enjoyed it so there were quite a number of breaks over the years spent together in there

By *oneman1974Man  over a year ago

GLENROTHES

I work in people's house's but never had anything happen yet

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

.here and there

Not advisable if your a lollipop person though.

Although some of those teachers these days.

By *inkyropecoupleCouple  over a year ago

carluke

Yes but the staples on the floor can be a bitch!

By *oo..Woman  over a year ago

Boo's World

"Well I'm all for being proved wrong

See, where I work now isn’t the sexiest of studios. But there’s still something about the transgression of doing it somewhere you shouldn’t.

My last studio though … oh, it was perfect. I have some really hot memories of nights in that place."

You've never got your pants on at work when working alone!

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"Well I'm all for being proved wrong

My last studio though … oh, it was perfect. I have some really hot memories of nights in that place.

You've never got your pants on at work when working alone!

"

Well you will work in a nude swimming emporium!

No happening,a work in a morgue

My ex and I had sex in her staff room during opening hours (she worked in a bookies)

And i used to work in a factory and there was always sexual tension between me and my “work wife” and she called me out on it one backshift! We ended up having sex in the shower room mid shift

Glasgow

"You've never got your pants on at work when wanking alone! "

Can’t argue with that.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Gorgeous secretary walked into our mess room where I was alone. Without a word she took my hand a walked me to the ladies toilets and started kissing me, I went to ask what she was doing when she put her finger on my lips in a shush then pulled me into the cubicle where she sat on the toilet seat and undid my jeans and sucked me til I nearly came. I told her I was cumming when she stopped and we swapped places with me now sitting as she lifted her pencil skirt to reveal stockings & suspenders , pulled knickers to the side and sat on my cock. Her tight wet pussy was amazing and I’ve managed to get her titties out. She looked amazing!! This beautiful woman wearing what she was , fucking and cumming on my cock at work. It was surreal. We didn’t last long and we came together as I’m biting her nipples. I came deep inside her, my jeans at my feet. It was amazing. She climbed off and wiped her pussy with toilet roll then fixed her clothes.

She said later she’d always liked me and it was her last week working there. We fucked every day that week, always in the ladies. Another time I fucked her from behind having just lifted her dress up and pulled her knickers aside and hard and fast when we both came together. We walked out and her husband walked in about 5 seconds later to pick her up. My cum deep inside her. Naughty girl.

By *asygoingcouple2022Couple  over a year ago

The moon

Years ago yeah but I work from home now so still kinda yeah lol xx

By *xg24Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Used to meet Mangeress of a conservatory company at Dobbies Milngavie. She would lock the door n we would go into the kitchen n play. Squirter as well so it got messy but what a pair of tits she had . Ah fond memories. Wonder who else from fab was pumping her lol

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

Oh a few times at work with Mrs even had her tied to a chair in the office with the wand on her clit, while I was still working, with customers in and out and the business

By *hogun300Man  over a year ago

Dundee

"Oh a few times at work with Mrs even had her tied to a chair in the office with the wand on her clit, while I was still working, with customers in and out and the business "

Oh I like that

By *onny1872Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

My work colleague once offered me a bj on the nightshift but I laughed and said f**k off because I thought she was joking. Turns out she wasn't and she went in a huff and never offered again

By *aughtyjamesMan  over a year ago

Inverclyde

"My work colleague once offered me a bj on the nightshift but I laughed and said f**k off because I thought she was joking. Turns out she wasn't and she went in a huff and never offered again "

Always say yes! But in a joke like fashion so you can retract if she isn't serious. Bummer for you, no way of sweet talking her round?

By *onny1872Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"My work colleague once offered me a bj on the nightshift but I laughed and said f**k off because I thought she was joking. Turns out she wasn't and she went in a huff and never offered again

Always say yes! But in a joke like fashion so you can retract if she isn't serious. Bummer for you, no way of sweet talking her round?"

Yeah I learned the hard way...definitely always say yes from now on it's still a work in progress trying to get her to offer again lol

By *cotdaveMan  over a year ago

kilmarnock

I went a match in Coventry city's ground and went in the female toilets with a good friend of mine for a quick fuck. Once we were finished she went out first to tell me when the coast was clear

My wife used to work in the same office as me but it wasn't her I had sex with lol

By *runkensailor59Man  over a year ago

Bellshill

Yep, done it once in the office rec room during a night shift. Blinds were open, offices all around us, made it even naughtier. I love a clothes-on passionate quickie!

"Anyone ever snuck someone into their workplace for a bit of naughty fun?

On my to do list, new showers installed where i work that are a perfect meeting place"

yes! disabled toilet has had many an encounter. Would hate to leave it and find someone in a wheelchair desperately needing in though (hasn’t happened)

Reality is it’s a quicky in the loo hoping nobody noticed you’re missing together ????

By *urbostar170Man  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Used to check out the arse of one of the girls in the office she was about 20 yrs younger than me and I didn't think I'd have a hope in hell.

There was a group of us who used to organise the kids Christmas party. We would all go to someone's house and wrap the presents for the party.

I got a call from her saying that some of the presents had arrived and did I want to help out. after a few hrs wrapping gifts she, I thought jokingly, wrapped herself up and asked me to unwrap her. She was naked underneath she led me thru to her room an basically shagged the living daylights out of me !! She used to flirt like hell in the office after that a few times we would meet up in the toilets for a quickie.

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I wouldn’t dream of it tbh.

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere over there

Did it once in a former office years ago; you know that scene where you just clear the desk?

Also in other persons workplace where they were security at a garage that did repairs; had sex on the bumper of someone’s car (guess the suspension was fine ) and also on the bus that was there (inside on the seats) but best thing was that I’d called a taxi to go home but missed the first one as too busy giving bj )

Millie x

By *areBares7778Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Did it once in a former office years ago; you know that scene where you just clear the desk?

Also in other persons workplace where they were security at a garage that did repairs; had sex on the bumper of someone’s car (guess the suspension was fine ) and also on the bus that was there (inside on the seats) but best thing was that I’d called a taxi to go home but missed the first one as too busy giving bj )

Millie x "

Millie Mr Karebares just got a little bit excited reading this xx

By *inder121Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Working at one of the Universities in Glasgow I have managed to get a few co-workers to join me in the library, an office, two different toilets and the back of a car in the carpark. And still have a few more places want to explore...????

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere over there

"Did it once in a former office years ago; you know that scene where you just clear the desk?

Millie x

Millie Mr Karebares just got a little bit excited reading this xx"

Lol I can just imagine but you know me, totally innocent

Millie x

By *etItSwing1991Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmm had sex in a table and chair storeroom once in my work in a hotel.

Just me and her in for set-up day

By *esafinadOHolyNightMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I work in a hotel on the west coast of the nc500. I've been hoping to bed a guest but no such luck this year, more than happy to sneak the right kinky lady in though lol

By *omble 69Man  over a year ago

Symington

No fun at work for years but when younger use to help out a friend on his farm which had livery yard lots of fun then in many different places o happy days

» Add a new message to this topic