FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Advice for Meeting a Partner

Advice for Meeting a Partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    49 weeks ago

Hey everyone, thought I'd post a thing here and see what advice I get. It's about a genuine relationship, not a FWB or fling. Strange place to ask, maybe. But with everyone here being openly social, I thought I'd give it a bash.

So, been single a few years now (pre covid) and have always been open to a full relationship. Even if it means giving up the swinger life. But I have no idea how to go about it.

Dating apps are a dead end in my experience, tinder being a cesspool and apps like bumble and hinge being worthless despite their hype. And if you match, 90% of the time there is no reply, or they vanish after a few messages. Once on tinder i was curious, after zero swipes from women after 3 months, I set it to open to all, within 2 days I had over 100 likes from men. Makes me wonder.

When I go out you can't tell who is approachable or if anyone is interested. I don't know if it's just the era we live in now or if its always been this way. I prefer a female partner (even though I'm pansexual).

Anyone got any advice for meeting people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Go out and enjoy yourself if you meet someone it's a bony. I have never went out with a set agenda of what I want, but I will say this the nights I've went out and just relaxed are the nights I've met some amazing girls.

By *eiaorganaWoman 49 weeks ago

Dundee

You can meet potential partners in any walk of life. One ex I met at a convention, Shogun I met on here and we've been together for almost 6 years.

Be open and friendly in all situations and you never know what will develop

I do try when I'm going out with friends on nights out for sure.

Awww that's a lovely thing being together 6 years, really nice.

But yeah, I'm very open and all sorts as well

By *opetop4UMan 49 weeks ago

Aberdeen

I've found a lot more activity on the dating sites since COVID has been pushed off the front pages.

POF is my go to at the moment.

Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic