By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nudge nudge wink wink lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nudge nudge or first as well xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you'll be fine.. i think there are loads of newbies going to this one...

I'll be the one looking like a startled rabbit caught in the headlights... lol

basically its a night of no pressure drinking, dancing, chatting and flirting........its good fun and a good laugh also.

i went to first one in fife and it was fancy dress as well! My advice is relax chat be yourself and dont push! also from personal experiance to much dutch courage can be a bad thing i was suffering for a couple of days afterwards

Yeah done the dutch thing an u know wot they say everydays a learning day lol thanks guys keep em cumin pardon the pun lol xxx

hunni you will have a great time as every 1 that goes to them are realy nice and no how to party

enjoy hunni xxxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Hi guys will probably be doing the usual pre social drinks which also settle the nerves a wee bit and saves u from turning up at the venue alone

will do a wee post regarding this some time next week xxxx

But my advice would be get urself in there and introduce urselfs to ppl we dont bite honesty lol

just relax and enjoy as i all goes by so quickly xxxx

luv jacs

xxxxx

hi guys, gillian and i attended our first social in june, both of us were sh__ting ourselfes as we had only been in chat and only met a few people being relative newbies to the scene, as soon as we got to the venue we were warmly welcomed and every person we spoke to or met had nothing but a friendly welcome to us at no time was there any presure put on us and we thoughrly enjoyed our night, admitedly we did have a bucket full before going in but in the end there was really no need for it as everyone was so friendly, we just wish we had had the ba--s to attend previous socials as this is a great way of meeting new people and puting names to faces, we hope you guys have a ball and enjoy yourselfes as much as we did on our first social as the organisers put a lot of effort in to ensure we all are safe happy and come home feeling like we have had the time of our lives, all the best to you both and all who are attending the social, ps am on the first bell lol gillian and john.

"hi guys, gillian and i attended our first social in june, both of us were sh__ting ourselfes as we had only been in chat and only met a few people being relative newbies to the scene, as soon as we got to the venue we were warmly welcomed and every person we spoke to or met had nothing but a friendly welcome to us at no time was there any presure put on us and we thoughrly enjoyed our night, admitedly we did have a bucket full before going in but in the end there was really no need for it as everyone was so friendly, we just wish we had had the ba--s to attend previous socials as this is a great way of meeting new people and puting names to faces, we hope you guys have a ball and enjoy yourselfes as much as we did on our first social as the organisers put a lot of effort in to ensure we all are safe happy and come home feeling like we have had the time of our lives, all the best to you both and all who are attending the social, ps am on the first bell lol gillian and john."

ohhhhhhh goodie bottle of champers for me then needed for the stress of course lol kidding have a fantastic time everyone and yahoo the nerves didnt show honestly ppl just thought the shakes were down to too much booze lol

lol jacs have to say was def the booze and hubby promised to bring you your own personal bottle - only if he can give you in quiet corner lol, ok seriously we did have ball and cant wait lol

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

im a newbie hope you will all look after me plz on the nite maybe mr yahoo will take me in a private corner too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bren you gorgis gorgis lady no way will it be a quiet corner i want everyone to see what am gona do to you lol, seriously though nice to see you back and if we dont see you before the social of the year am gona ---- well use your lovly head lol ps gillian says hello lol xx

"lol jacs have to say was def the booze and hubby promised to bring you your own personal bottle - only if he can give you in quiet corner lol, ok seriously we did have ball and cant wait lol "

give me it quietly in the corner of course he can but d have to mention im not that quiet.....oppps u ment the champers ah ok lol

lol cum neither is john he pretends he is but hes def not lol

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

"bren you gorgis gorgis lady no way will it be a quiet corner i want everyone to see what am gona do to you lol, seriously though nice to see you back and if we dont see you before the social of the year am gona ---- well use your lovly head lol ps gillian says hello lol xx"

promises promises pmsl mmmmmmmmmmmmm yummie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

nudge nudge xxxx

wink wink fife and guys thanks for takin the time to reply to our post.

u have put the nerves to bed ,pun,hehe cant help it lol look forward to meeting u all.gandl

And im not going, you'll be super-fine,lol

T xx

This will be our 2nd social but at our 1st were alot like yourselves. We found it hard to talk to people at 1st didn't help everyone was in fancy dress lol. Hopefully meet many more fab friends at this one.

Just relax and enjoy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'll be the one looking like a startled rabbit caught in the headlights... lol"

Aye, but that's just because you always look like that. You're hardly a newbie

Ooops! That was a quote from Fabio, btw. Accidentally cut him off. Been that kinda night lol

» Add a new message to this topic