FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > clubs

clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why dose after8 club take menbership fee and you get nothing for it have sent them mail asking this but got nothing back from them why paid menbership and still have to give them more money to get in every time u go i thou a menbership ment u get in for nothing because u have aready paid a fee bear in mind this amassge pralar not a club as u cant get lassons for swinger club that a fact as we own massge pralars in edinburgh and have look at this and edinburgh d/c would give planing for it so why spend lot of money on sumthing that maynot be there next week but fool and there money are easy parted and just aother little tit bit drink is not aloud at any time and if they get cot game over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

having been to after 8 more times than i care to remember i feel you are being unfair to those who run and attend as patrons.

am i right in thinking you were the couple who posted about opening another swingers club in edinburgh?? and could council refusal be something to do with poor grammar and spelling shown in this post

sorry if this causes offence to anyone who reads it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/11/09 19:31:22]

"why dose after8 club take menbership fee and you get nothing for it have sent them mail asking this but got nothing back from them why paid menbership and still have to give them more money to get in every time u go i thou a menbership ment u get in for nothing because u have aready paid a fee bear in mind this amassge pralar not a club as u cant get lassons for swinger club that a fact as we own massge pralars in edinburgh and have look at this and edinburgh d/c would give planing for it so why spend lot of money on sumthing that maynot be there next week but fool and there money are easy parted and just aother little tit bit drink is not aloud at any time and if they get cot game over"

Staff at the Club will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please use the email address on the Club Website as this will be answered within 24hrs.

The 'Contact Us' page on the website appears to be not functioning correctly.

Please accept our apologies if this was the method you used to contact the Club.

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

It's a bit rich for people running a massage parlour to talk about fools and their money.

I know nothing of after 8 but I'm guessing it's run as a membership club becuase that gives the owners greater flexibility about who they admit and who they reject.

Anyone who feels the City of Edinburgh Council are treating different applicants differently should instruct solicitors to seek a judicial review.

If you can't write in proper sentences, don't post in the forums!

I for one have no idea what your trying to say...

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"If you can't write in proper sentences, don't post in the forums!

I for one have no idea what your trying to say..."

If we stop people posting 'cos they can't write sentences it'll get very quiet around here.

Yeah, but I might understand what folks are saying!

"why dose after8 club take menbership fee and you get nothing for it have sent them mail asking this but got nothing back from them why paid menbership and still have to give them more money to get in every time u go i thou a menbership ment u get in for nothing because u have aready paid a fee bear in mind this amassge pralar not a club as u cant get lassons for swinger club that a fact as we own massge pralars in edinburgh and have look at this and edinburgh d/c would give planing for it so why spend lot of money on sumthing that maynot be there next week but fool and there money are easy parted and just aother little tit bit drink is not aloud at any time and if they get cot game over

Staff at the Club will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please use the email address on the Club Website as this will be answered within 24hrs.

The 'Contact Us' page on the website appears to be not functioning correctly.

Please accept our apologies if this was the method you used to contact the Club."

The 'Contact Us' page is now working again.

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

sorry guys going to have my 2ps worth here

1. most clubs operate a membership fee and you have to pay to enter too

2. also i go to many clubs down south to of where you can take your boozy drink but must purchase the mixers and coffee but!!!!!! this club gives it within the fee you pay on the door

3. i think you both should go to more clubs down south to where you would find this out and maybe open your eyes.

4. in my eyes you are trying to slate the after8 club and try and make probs for it.

5. dont know the reason's behind your wee outburst of a post but deffo wont be coming to your club if you going to slate other clubs who are trying there best for others.

6. and yea think you should maybe spell check your wording befor you post your rubbish.

sorry but just get pissed at ppl who make war for others trying the best as not many clubs in scotland

brennie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well we have our view and you have yours and thou this a free steat and we could say what we think but i see you all think not and if you get pissed off at people speak there mind just like you do well maybe you should think befor you talk about peoples spelling and there views we have just as much rite to our viwes as you do so have a nice time getting ripped off and we would not have to put this in if the so called club would have got back to us we called 3 times and sent them mail , texs but nothing back in a nut shell we all agree to dis agree

thanks for taking time to read our viwes

ps spelling well we all cant be good at everything like you all think you are have nice life

My husband and I have been to this club and had a great time.

I dont understand whats the problem is with paying membership. As far as Im aware all clubs charge a membership and also entry for the night.

I found After 8 very reasonably priced Ok not the biggest club BUT they have to use the space they have and cant expand.

My husband and I will be back simply because the club is clean and well looked after by all the staff, a few of whom we met while there.

We were told it is NOT a massage parlour during the week in fact the club is only open 3 evenings a week.

Seems to me that there is some sour grapes by the op since their club was not allowed when After 8 is still there for us to enjoy.

I have always believed this lifestyle will give you what you put in, therefore After 8 cannot promise anything only selling membership and entry nothing else, its up to us the members to make it special not the staff.

I have looked at the club reviews on this site and havent noticed the op giving a review and no one can say everyone who has posted a review was 100% happy as there are some reviews where people say the club wasnt what they expected, so if they left a review I should have been able to read it either before I went or after.

I left a review since I was pleasantly surprised by the club and the people who work there, they were all friendly and made us feel very welcome.

Shona

x x x

Anyone have a spare sandwich or two? My picnic seems to be short of some

By *ll4funandMan  over a year ago

all over

"Anyone have a spare sandwich or two? My picnic seems to be short of some "

or is your box short of a tool?????

So thats where my picnic hamper went was it??

Shona

x x x

my roof is missing a cpl of slates

catch me Shona..... *sticks out tongue*

Dont you stick out your tongue young lady that will get you grounded you know

Shona

x x x

We have been to the After 8 club a few times and enjoyed it . After all we are adults and if we thought we were being ripped off I am sure we just would not attend the club .

I can only say I think everything is good when you consider the time by staff

clean towels bedding etc

Thanks for those who take the time to allow people like us to attend such a club

By *ALKER33Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

We started going to the club in march and that was a first foot steps in swinging.

The staff and the owner are fantastic and have always made us welcome . ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO MAKE IT A CLUB!

we have never thought the membership to be expensive and the entry fee is cheap considering wht you would pay for drinks in edinburgh!!

We have made alot of friends since goinG and still continue to .

Every one is entitled to the freadom of speach and what they think.

But is this a go at the coucil or the club. i think the council.

If you send a email i to the club they will be more than happy to reply to your comments.

SEE you all at the santa party on the 19th DEC

HO HO HO

come to mines we will watch with popcorn n nibbles lol

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

"well we have our view and you have yours and thou this a free steat and we could say what we think but i see you all think not and if you get pissed off at people speak there mind just like you do well maybe you should think befor you talk about peoples spelling and there views we have just as much rite to our viwes as you do so have a nice time getting ripped off and we would not have to put this in if the so called club would have got back to us we called 3 times and sent them mail , texs but nothing back in a nut shell we all agree to dis agree

thanks for taking time to read our viwes

ps spelling well we all cant be good at everything like you all think you are have nice life"

pmsl only thing i need to be good at is shagging and I AM lol ARE YOU ??

"Anyone have a spare sandwich or two? My picnic seems to be short of some

come to mines we will watch with popcorn n nibbles lol"

How could I refuse a nibble with you, I'd really have to be a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic!!!

» Add a new message to this topic