FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Late nite fri sat

Late nite fri sat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *at-me-drink-me OP   Woman 44 weeks ago

w.lothian.TAKE ME TO WONDERLAND

Is a late nite meet on a fri sat nite a no go .i work most fri & sat til 1130pm .so hard to try and get a meet arranged.are you all tucked up in bed or out partying .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 44 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Is a late nite meet on a fri sat nite a no go .i work most fri & sat til 1130pm .so hard to try and get a meet arranged.are you all tucked up in bed or out partying ."
Id say no as most are up for late night encounters after a few drinks.

I’d be very weary of that tho unless it’s someone uve possibly met before .

By *at-me-drink-me OP   Woman 44 weeks ago

w.lothian.TAKE ME TO WONDERLAND

"Is a late nite meet on a fri sat nite a no go .i work most fri & sat til 1130pm .so hard to try and get a meet arranged.are you all tucked up in bed or out partying .Id say no as most are up for late night encounters after a few drinks.

"

Yeah im not keen on inviting any 1 thats been out drinking all nite ... it never used to be an issue getting a meet late fri sat .being a single mum and having unsociable working hours isnt the best when you need to destress with some adult fuckery

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 44 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Is a late nite meet on a fri sat nite a no go .i work most fri & sat til 1130pm .so hard to try and get a meet arranged.are you all tucked up in bed or out partying .Id say no as most are up for late night encounters after a few drinks.

Yeah im not keen on inviting any 1 thats been out drinking all nite ... it never used to be an issue getting a meet late fri sat .being a single mum and having unsociable working hours isnt the best when you need to destress with some adult fuckery"

Im sure you won’t struggle to get a willing male to come round and entertain you

» Add a new message to this topic