[Removed by poster at 05/07/23 15:37:17]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshscorpio OP   Man  over a year ago

Rhondda Cynon Taff

[Removed by poster at 05/07/23 15:37:35]

Rhondda Cynon Taff

Anyone a cuckold who cleans up his Mrs or girlfriend after she's been fucked by another male or is it your fantasy to be a Cuck and do all the things a fuck should do, clean up, suck cock, wear panties, be humiliated or even get fucked ?

I'm interested in chatting or meeting if you do

By *iilboyCouple  over a year ago

walsall

i clean up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone a cuckold who cleans up his Mrs or girlfriend after she's been fucked by another male or is it your fantasy to be a Cuck and do all the things a fuck should do, clean up, suck cock, wear panties, be humiliated or even get fucked ?

I'm interested in chatting or meeting if you do "

If that was your third attempt I would hate to see the first two.

Rhondda Cynon Taff

Lol. I had a few spelling mistakes

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

we did not go out to be more cuck, we started seeing single guys after we swung with other couples , the whole enjoyment was so much more relaxed than with other couples , i did not think i would go near another guys cum, but very soon after we started i got my first taste and things developed more and i found i liked the whole lot, seeing and being involved with another guy is extremely erotic and kinky, and we have met some great guys and a great deal of there semen has been well received and enjoyed to

By *unx2019Couple  over a year ago

Moray

He is a total feminine, sissy cuck to me. I dress him, use him and he has to watch me when I have fun with guys, he's also cleans and fluffs my guys for me, so a complete real cuck

By *yan226Man  over a year ago

everywhere

"He is a total feminine, sissy cuck to me. I dress him, use him and he has to watch me when I have fun with guys, he's also cleans and fluffs my guys for me, so a complete real cuck "

Seen this the other day on someone's profile and Thot it was spot on!

If your Mrs/wife/gf fucks other guys,

Got news lads

Then there not you gf/wife etc,

Your just a safe pair of hands to share the the bills with.

By *atoza RitchieWoman  over a year ago

Up My Own Arse Apparently

"He is a total feminine, sissy cuck to me. I dress him, use him and he has to watch me when I have fun with guys, he's also cleans and fluffs my guys for me, so a complete real cuck

Got news lads

Your just a safe pair of hands to share the the bills with."

The arrangement you're commenting on is about as far removed from my own relationship as possible.

However, if the people involved are all happy and the guy actively wants to be used in this way then what difference does it make? They've found the kind of wife/gf that they want. It's just not the traditional set up.

"He is a total feminine, sissy cuck to me. I dress him, use him and he has to watch me when I have fun with guys, he's also cleans and fluffs my guys for me, so a complete real cuck

Got news lads

The arrangement you're commenting on is about as far removed from my own relationship as possible.

However, if the people involved are all happy and the guy actively wants to be used in this way then what difference does it make? They've found the kind of wife/gf that they want. It's just not the traditional set up."

An awful lot of male driven fantasies drive most of the cuckold related activity on here and beyond.

That said, there are some genuine people and as rightly said above, if people have found someone else who gets it then why not.

From my perspective, I've had MMF with a previous partner and thoroughly enjoyed playing a submissive role to them both. We knew exactly what we were doing and frequently said we were simply using another man's cock for our desires. It always brought us closer in terms of feelings and desire.

I'd also say you haven't lived till you've shared a cum kiss with your good lady

Is this a spelling mistake pair of hands to share the the bills

Should it read Bulls

By *knorwichcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Hubby cleans up.

"Is this a spelling mistake pair of hands to share the the bills

Should it read Bulls "

Surely it should real balls!

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

What's all the vetting process for unprotected meets, out of genuine curiosity?

Got news lads

By *oudBeSurprisedMan  over a year ago

Fife

Got news lads

This may be one of the most ignorant takes I've read on a fab forum. Even if the spelling and grammar was correct, it wouldn't be any better.

By *iscreetscotukMan  over a year ago

UK

I just want to meet a cuck couple to be her bull..... cant even get a first meet on here to even get meet verified lol

By *yan226Man  over a year ago

everywhere

Got news lads

This may be one of the most ignorant takes I've read on a fab forum. Even if the spelling and grammar was correct, it wouldn't be any better. "

Minus the 2/3 grammar mistakes,

How so?

For anyone to revert to pointing out grammar mistakes in a forun on a sex site. It's not a hand written letter

Got news lads

However, if the people involved are all happy and the guy actively wants to be used in this way then what difference does it make? They've found the kind of wife/gf that they want. It's just not the traditional set up.

An awful lot of male driven fantasies drive most of the cuckold related activity on here and beyond.

That said, there are some genuine people and as rightly said above, if people have found someone else who gets it then why not.

From my perspective, I've had MMF with a previous partner and thoroughly enjoyed playing a submissive role to them both. We knew exactly what we were doing and frequently said we were simply using another man's cock for our desires. It always brought us closer in terms of feelings and desire.

I'd also say you haven't lived till you've shared a cum kiss with your good lady "

Tried it with his cum, never anyone else's. His reaction about 30 seconds afterwards was the same as when he suggested pegging and we tried it. "Why, in the name of fuck did I do that?"

By *ev70Woman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Got news lads

I'd also say you haven't lived till you've shared a cum kiss with your good lady

Tried it with his cum, never anyone else's. His reaction about 30 seconds afterwards was the same as when he suggested pegging and we tried it. "Why, in the name of fuck did I do that?""

Think that’s called ‘Cuckold regret’ Hubby experiences that when he gets his win back session.

Still remember the day it become reality and it finally happened

Got news lads

Tried it with his cum, never anyone else's. His reaction about 30 seconds afterwards was the same as when he suggested pegging and we tried it. "Why, in the name of fuck did I do that?""

I was fortunate in that she had made me taste my own cum on numerous occasions before we had a cum kiss where i filled her mouth with another man's cum.

Now pegging, thats a whole different thread

I met with the fem half of a cuckold couple weekly for about 7 months 2 years ago. We actually still speak. I really like her, such a nice gentle person and pretty much my type. The husband though was and remains an absolute fud, really demanding, petulant, pushy and turned into a stalker when i stopped meeting.

He went in a massive cream puff once as I got her to buy him a pink tommy tippee spoon to use as his cum scooper alongside a Winnie the Pooh bib. I thought it was highly amusing.

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

Lucky guy

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple 23 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Yes I clean up

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

Always been a fantasy,never been lucky enough unfortunately

By *lecom1Couple 23 weeks ago

Stornoway

Yes always clean them both after

By *nookerman 147Man 23 weeks ago

Glasgow

Woud love to clean up

By *otuseater11Man 23 weeks ago

IRVINE

I've cleaned up

By *abrina59TV/TS 23 weeks ago

submissive land

Still trying convince wife take it to reality.

I've locked my own cum from her as part of our fantasy roleplay fun of her fucking others

By *laveInWaitingTV/TS 23 weeks ago

glasgow

I’m striving to be a cuckold, that’s the goal. Difficult to bring that subject up though

By *knorwichcoupleCouple 21 weeks ago

Norwich

"I’m striving to be a cuckold, that’s the goal. Difficult to bring that subject up though "

You do talk to your partner I take it.

Sophie.

By *ukold4uTV/TS 21 weeks ago

falkirk

Still my fantasy with another couple on a regular basis but not had any luck yet, will persevere tho

By *bcplCouple 21 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

For a lot I’d imagine it’s just a fantasy. Very trusting, open and honest relationship required.

A risk of “bulls” not performing also can make it frustrating.

I’m not cuckold but the thought of others sharing my wife is a huge turn on for both of us.

By *lexm87Man 21 weeks ago

Various

"I met with the fem half of a cuckold couple weekly for about 7 months 2 years ago. We actually still speak. I really like her, such a nice gentle person and pretty much my type. The husband though was and remains an absolute fud, really demanding, petulant, pushy and turned into a stalker when i stopped meeting.

He went in a massive cream puff once as I got her to buy him a pink tommy tippee spoon to use as his cum scooper alongside a Winnie the Pooh bib. I thought it was highly amusing. "

He wanted a Tigger one.

By *eestar38Couple 21 weeks ago

Ayrshire

We are a cockold couple. Hubby loves watching or hearing me being fucked fingered by both males & females. Not found that someone that could be a regular and trust enough for the next level of fulling me for him to finish. Massive fantasy of us both

By *tirling DarkCouple 21 weeks ago

Stirling

With the rise in STDs we think any cream pie clean up is a fantasy that will never become a reality for the majority of couples.

By *eestar38Couple 21 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"With the rise in STDs we think any cream pie clean up is a fantasy that will never become a reality for the majority of couples."

Couldn't have said it better. This is why we haven't done this. If the right perosn come along that was a regular thing and tests before hand then it maybe happen one day

By *hoenix CoupleCouple 18 weeks ago

Stokesley

Mr P here. For us alot of the cuckolding dynamic will be a fantasy for health and practical reasons. However, there is still alot of fun to be had. PM if you would like to chat more...

By *he couple nextdoorCouple 18 weeks ago

grangemouth

Got news lads

This may be one of the most ignorant takes I've read on a fab forum. Even if the spelling and grammar was correct, it wouldn't be any better. "

This is a swinging site.

And that statement is not correct for all couples

If like us we are a couple so how could we swing ??

We choose together.

All join together

And at any point either was not comfortable we would stop.

That may relate to couples cheating

Or meeting separately.

» Add a new message to this topic