FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bi couples in the Scottish clubs

Bi couples in the Scottish clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lum81 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Inverness

Do many bisexual couples attend after dark or CJ’s or any other clubs I don’t know about?

I went with a female partner to CJ’s a couple of times a few years ago and the demographic largely appeared to be straight couples and CD’s.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eiaorganaWoman 40 weeks ago

Dundee

A lot of relationships are straight male bi female. I'm bi and my partner is straight, I've met a lot of bi women at the socials but not many bi men that I'm aware of.

By *lum81 OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Inverness

That was rather the impression I got. It seems a shame. I’m not sure why it would be the case as there appear to be plenty of bi couples on the site.

By *inkyCJWoman 40 weeks ago

glasgow

"That was rather the impression I got. It seems a shame. I’m not sure why it would be the case as there appear to be plenty of bi couples on the site. "

We did try a bi couples night and have a room for couples with bi males but unfortunately there was not enough interest in them to keep them running. Cj xx

By *eiaorganaWoman 40 weeks ago

Dundee

"That was rather the impression I got. It seems a shame. I’m not sure why it would be the case as there appear to be plenty of bi couples on the site. "

From what I've gathered at clubs, bi men seem not to advertise that they're bi in person. I don't know why, and that's only my opinion from what I've seen

» Add a new message to this topic