FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Safety…

Safety…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *altiredonny OP   Man 36 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’ve had some very strange requests come in the last few days, all from men offering a very immediate and thorough encounter….. what gets me is how some men seem to have no regard for their own safety… encouraging instant encounters with absolut strangers and no real safety measures for their own well being.

Listen everyone is entitled to their own enjoyment but the grown up in me gets a bit disappointed and concerned that so many lads would take such risks with themselves ….

Do others notice similar? Am I being overly critical?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Booboo-Man 36 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I've had messages from guys giving their address, saying the doors open and they'll be sitting there with a blindfold on. Just arrive, abuse their mouth and leave nobody has to know.

I think they are trying to convince men to be "fab straight" rather than straight but it's very dangerous for them.

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

"I’ve had some very strange requests come in the last few days, all from men offering a very immediate and thorough encounter….. what gets me is how some men seem to have no regard for their own safety… encouraging instant encounters with absolut strangers and no real safety measures for their own well being.

Listen everyone is entitled to their own enjoyment but the grown up in me gets a bit disappointed and concerned that so many lads would take such risks with themselves ….

Do others notice similar? Am I being overly critical? "

No you're not, I've been saying the same thing to guys for ages.

So many are to eager to give out their number etc, and I've told them they should be more careful. I know I'm not a weirdo (well, not one to worry about) but they don't know that. I'm not gonna give my number to someone I don't know, which has resulted in me being accused of being fake.

And I insist on a social meet for my safety as well as theirs for the same reason x

By *ustavoyeur1Man 36 weeks ago

Bathgate

"

And I insist on a social meet for my safety as well as theirs for the same reason x"

Perfectly sensible and advisable. For every good guy on here..I'd bet there are 5 crazies. Make the risk is what some folk get off on. But seems chaotic to me.

By *allerthanaverage79Man 36 weeks ago

Ayrshire

It all depends on the level of comfort people have, but you need to be careful from the other side, maybe giving out a burner number for numerous reasons.

There are numerous ways to check out an address from simple Google search, up to more in depth crime reports available on line, just a few ways to help out on top of the usual verification check on here - stay safe folks! X

By *rgoodnbadMan 36 weeks ago

greenock

I've posted on a thread similar to this a few weeks ago about a girl who used to set up dating profiles to entice guys to her flat. Upon arrival, they'd be faced with her boyfriend and their pal who'd rob them.

Make sure the big head over rules the small one.

» Add a new message to this topic