FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Its official...

Its official...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikkiB OP   Woman  over a year ago

Falkirk

For me anyway, deleting msgs is less hassle than replying. I've tried my best to respond to most of the messages I get to say "sorry I'm not interested" or "not interested" etc and I've had a lot of abuse back from it. Most can't accept it and I have to repeat it a couple times then block.

On the flip side there were a few decent guys out there who accepted it and thanked for a response but sadly the nice replies were outweighed by the nasty ones

Just felt like sharing this since there's usually a lot of threads from single guys saying they get no replys at all which made me experiment to see what would happen if I replied instead of just delete.

So anyhoo I'll most likely be back to deleting now since its less hassle. This might look a bit ranty btw but its not meant to be, just sharing what I've found over the last month

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Read me and delete me nikki lmao.

Honestly, I can't say I blame you. I've heard some I the horror stories and although its always nice to get a message saying sorry but no thanks I know it would take you ladies hours to do it. And on the odd occasion I get a sorry no thanks I always wish the lady well so here goes - good luck nikki

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agre, responding often leads to abusive messages, I didn't answer one this morning as I was doing domestic things and got a rude one as I hadn't responded, was only thirteen minutes between messages and he didn't meet anything in my profile.

Blokes don't help themselves sometimes

Falkirk

Damn I can't delete the forum posts lol

Yeah I saw all the complaints on here so thought I'd see if replying helped and turns out its worse lol

Falkirk

"Damn I can't delete the forum posts lol

Yeah I saw all the complaints on here so thought I'd see if replying helped and turns out its worse lol"

Nah nah nah nah nah

i feel your pain, alot of times the guy doesnt take the first hint but i still try to reply to all the mails i get, i dont like getting ignored so i dont ignore them, treat them how u want to be treated

Falkirk

"Blokes don't help themselves sometimes"

One example, had one who wished to know why so I put it nicely that his profile was bare, no pics or veris etc and got abuse back, its funny how they always come back with the "I wasn't interested anyway, your a fatty" line lol

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Filters are there for a reason block everyone and message those you wish to cyber with, problem sorted

By *uttyMan  over a year ago

Local to you maybe

Can understand the deleting of mails with the sheer volume a single girl on here would get.

No matter what you do though there will always be someone to moan about it

If it works for you keep doing it, your profile, your life, your body, your choice

Falkirk

"Can understand the deleting of mails with the sheer volume a single girl on here would get.

If it works for you keep doing it, your profile, your life, your body, your choice "

I agree

Well will you look at that! A man being nice lol

I must have been lucky then have never had a rude reply.

"Can understand the deleting of mails with the sheer volume a single girl on here would get.

If it works for you keep doing it, your profile, your life, your body, your choice

I agree

Well will you look at that! A man being nice lol "

There are a few of us nice blokes on here

Local to you maybe

I agree

Well will you look at that! A man being nice lol There are a few of us nice blokes on here"

It's just a phase I'm going through it'll pass

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

It's not just single guys you delete or don't reply to messages to. I sent you one a while back

"i feel your pain, alot of times the guy doesnt take the first hint but i still try to reply to all the mails i get, i dont like getting ignored so i dont ignore them, treat them how u want to be treated"
ur comment is well appreciated by us nice sensible single guy's who get tarred with the same brush

"Filters are there for a reason block everyone and message those you wish to cyber with, problem sorted "
well said that man

"Filters are there for a reason block everyone and message those you wish to cyber with, problem sorted "

O get a fair amount of mail a week (surprisingly) from single guys. Most of it the usual 3 word wonders. I tend not to respond but delete, but some I say thanks but no thanks.

I have not yet had any abuse though, and feel like I'm missing out on something fun!

I think the reality is that they remember they would be abusing a bloke and bottle it!

Falkirk

I agree

Well will you look at that! A man being nice lol There are a few of us nice blokes on here"

Only a few though

Local to you maybe

I agree

Well will you look at that! A man being nice lol There are a few of us nice blokes on here

Only a few though "

Lol wait for the "deleted if I'm nice, deleted if im not, deleted if I've read profile and match requirements" comments coming soon to a forum thread near you

Bound to be some soon

Our profile makes it clear that we are only looking for guys who live locally so we try to respond in every case with a polite reply (almost always a NO).

If they dont take this well they are instantly blocked.

Every guy who completely ignores our specification gets no reply & is also instantly blocked.

It works - we have gone from getting 70 plus messages daily to probably 2 or 3.

Ultimately the only way to deal with this problem is by using the block button.

Im not saying all but....

Some chick like the fact they get so many and like to let everyone know how they...just delete.

Iv Had a single fem profile on here and yes you Do get wayyyy more than cpls/guys Do but if you use your filters to block then only Mail WHO you like....

Easy Easy.

Auds x

Falkirk

I agree

Well will you look at that! A man being nice lol There are a few of us nice blokes on here

Only a few though

Lol wait for the "deleted if I'm nice, deleted if im not, deleted if I've read profile and match requirements" comments coming soon to a forum thread near you

Bound to be some soon "

Lmao. That gives me an idea..............

It's your profile so do as you please with it, if you don't reply to them maybe block them as well, should save you some hassle

on both sides of the messaging issues...some take things far too seriously

"Our profile makes it clear that we are only looking for guys who live locally so we try to respond in every case with a polite reply (almost always a NO).

Every guy who completely ignores our specification gets no reply & is also instantly blocked.

Ultimately the only way to deal with this problem is by using the block button."

ur specification changes with need and location..think I was gonna mail a cpl months ago...specifically to ur need lol

"Our profile makes it clear that we are only looking for guys who live locally so we try to respond in every case with a polite reply (almost always a NO).

ur specification changes with need and location..think I was gonna mail a cpl months ago...specifically to ur need lol"

No. Our profile has remained unchanged for a few years now.

ur specification changes with need and location..think I was gonna mail a cpl months ago...specifically to ur need lol

No. Our profile has remained unchanged for a few years now."

well u were seeking in glasgow lol...change of location

No. Our profile has remained unchanged for a few years now.

well u were seeking in glasgow lol...change of location"

No but clearly you feel you know our profile better than us.

Anyway this is off topic. If people ignore the profile & insist on wasting their time writing in our experience its pointless responding.

Delete & block.

It's unfortunate... but part of the reason that many blokes won't put an effort into an initial mail, is that despite writing the demanded war and peace, it still gets deleted with no response... Absolutely understand if it's a 'Wanna shag' with a cock picture, but when a guy has taken the time to read the profile, met all the (sometimes ludicrous) demands, it still gets deleted out of hand...

But as always, the eejits who can't handle a polite rejection cause it to be ruined for the rest of us.

Grump, grump, grump... anyway.. f*ckit, it's Friday.

Reading through this thread with a smile on my face

The longer I stay on this site the more bizarre it becomes.

Been here now just over 6 years. Many good people have disappeared along the way many due to pressure of mountains of time wasting, threatening and abusive messaging by mindless morons.

Now the sad fact for me is that these morons have now become the majority on here. Used to be able to come in here and have a good laugh either in chat, the forums or even private messages

People are so paranoid now they are deleting messages WITHOUT reading them or even checking the senders profile.

I have chatted to ladies on here who have ended up with dangerous stalkers and not only forced to leave the site but have called in the Police for help.

Swinging for majority of us is a way of life, we choose to live this life. What we don't choose is mindless arseholes who forget to engage their brains before hitting the abuse button.

Yes it spoils it for us all. I am not blaming just the guys here, there are some females on here who are nothing short of raging bunny boilers too.

Anyway my tuppence worth and sorry Nikki for high jacking your thread

Well said x

Women having to message guys? That would be a bit of a shock to their systems!

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Filters are there for a reason block everyone and message those you wish to cyber with, problem sorted

Women having to message guys? That would be a bit of a shock to their systems! "

I had to block all females messaging me got fed up with hey pp fancy a fuck and attaching pussy pics.

Wish girls would put some effort in

Filters are the way forward, I've advised a few ladies (much to my own detriment) to put the filters on now

It's just easier as anyone you DO wish to message will be able to reply xx

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We have a single male block on our emails, however we have met some lovely men on this site. Once you block them from making the initial email, you can then email who you want to email and they can reply - courteously of course x

I always reply with a 'thanks for taking the time to reply' type of message and then more often than not end up kinda pally with the person/people....unless they block me outright....which does happen....often....seemingly my facial features are enough to have the B button bestowed upon me....joy!

Falkirk

"Reading through this thread with a smile on my face

The longer I stay on this site the more bizarre it becomes.

Been here now just over 6 years. Many good people have disappeared along the way many due to pressure of mountains of time wasting, threatening and abusive messaging by mindless morons.

Now the sad fact for me is that these morons have now become the majority on here. Used to be able to come in here and have a good laugh either in chat, the forums or even private messages

People are so paranoid now they are deleting messages WITHOUT reading them or even checking the senders profile.

I have chatted to ladies on here who have ended up with dangerous stalkers and not only forced to leave the site but have called in the Police for help.

Swinging for majority of us is a way of life, we choose to live this life. What we don't choose is mindless arseholes who forget to engage their brains before hitting the abuse button.

Yes it spoils it for us all. I am not blaming just the guys here, there are some females on here who are nothing short of raging bunny boilers too.

Anyway my tuppence worth and sorry Nikki for high jacking your thread "

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Oatlands

"Filters are there for a reason block everyone and message those you wish to cyber with, problem sorted

Women having to message guys? That would be a bit of a shock to their systems! "

I don't think it's something women will ever HAVE to do, but surely sending messeges to the folk who DO appeal to you, is the way forward, rather than just deleting mail (sometimes without reading) or blocking.

I understand why lots of couples and single females don't send much mail because they're receiving so much but surely if it gets to the point where your soo snowed under with mail that you have to use the block-delete button then it's gotta be time to consider using the filters, everyone who uses them say its the best feature of the site.

Moral of the story, decide what your looking for implement filters to help you achieve it, mail folk who appeal and fit your the criteria, block or filter out anyone who doesn't. Everybody's happy

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Why should it be so shocking for women to contact men??? ffs, we are all here for a reason (hopefully the same one).

If someone catches your eye then message them (aye you Gadgee), what have you got to lose apart from the couple of minutes it took you to write the message...

I also appreciate how it rapidly becomes an unmanageable thing in terms of too many messages,what i dont see or understand is this daft pride in,,"blocking everyone"?

Surely amongst the naff one liners and rubbish messages are truely well thought out, read your profile fully, decided they may suit, decent guys, yet they are clinically binned and leaft wondering what they must do to connect with anyone?

This is by no means a forum comment trying to gain attention or a "look at me", im doing fine meet-wise thanks, im speaking for the poor buggers who get this cold clinical treatment when actually while you ladies humour the daftys and you feel sure you've deleted and blocked the bad guys, i bet there just may of been the best, funnest, most easy going guy amongst all those messages.

That scenario is highly likely and i simply dont understand this block-boasting for that simple reason.

By *rusMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Deleting is one thing but not even reading is just as bad. I recently sent a message to someone who had advertised a daytime meet. I replied 6 minutes after their post at 11.30 in the morning. They reposted the meet 6 more times during the day but my message remained unread. Fair enough if they read it and I wasn't what they were looking for ( I have no problem with rejection) but how would they know without reading?

"Filters are there for a reason block everyone and message those you wish to cyber with, problem sorted well said that man "

"Deleting is one thing but not even reading is just as bad. I recently sent a message to someone who had advertised a daytime meet. I replied 6 minutes after their post at 11.30 in the morning. They reposted the meet 6 more times during the day but my message remained unread. Fair enough if they read it and I wasn't what they were looking for ( I have no problem with rejection) but how would they know without reading?"

You,,,, lifes to short to ponder that !!

"Filters are there for a reason block everyone and message those you wish to cyber with, problem sorted well said that man

"

And,,,,ironic, a thumbs up to a one liner,,lol

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

And accept rejection and move on.... And that is to everyone.

» Add a new message to this topic