FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Users Who Give Cimmentary on Profile

Users Who Give Cimmentary on Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    35 weeks ago

Ive noticed an increase in this practice lately...and wondering what everyone thinks of it? Such posts as...'got fkd senseless by bigboy90 last night" or..."cant wait to go on date with imfake1999" later. Why do users feel the need to update everyone on their successes/fun publicly? Is that normal/what FAB is about? Just interested in opinions not judging.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hort Stop 1969Woman 35 weeks ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

Personally for me? Live and let live. Those type of status' do not meet what I seek and therefore acts as an inadvertent filter.

By *e_AdoredWoman 35 weeks ago

visiting for the weekend

I know this is a public site that we get verid on , but I really don't want everyone knowing my Business. I would avoid these people, but I'm not everyone !

By *ofnungslosMan 35 weeks ago

town

When I see the “omg just been fucked amazingly by throbbingboaby123” I tend to automatically register that female account as a fake one created by throbbingboaby123…..and I’m petty sure I’m right more times than wrong.

By *assy LassieWoman 35 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Ive noticed an increase in this practice lately...and wondering what everyone thinks of it? Such posts as...'got fkd senseless by bigboy90 last night" or..."cant wait to go on date with imfake1999" later. Why do users feel the need to update everyone on their successes/fun publicly? Is that normal/what FAB is about? Just interested in opinions not judging."

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet. Believe even less of what you read on fab.

By *ubbyandHisHotwifeCouple 35 weeks ago

Glasgowish

"When I see the “omg just been fucked amazingly by throbbingboaby123” I tend to automatically register that female account as a fake one created by throbbingboaby123…..and I’m petty sure I’m right more times than wrong."

i proper snort laughed at this

By *scobar67Man 35 weeks ago

glasgow

"Ive noticed an increase in this practice lately...and wondering what everyone thinks of it? Such posts as...'got fkd senseless by bigboy90 last night" or..."cant wait to go on date with imfake1999" later. Why do users feel the need to update everyone on their successes/fun publicly? Is that normal/what FAB is about? Just interested in opinions not judging.

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet. Believe even less of what you read on fab. "

True words

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 35 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"When I see the “omg just been fucked amazingly by throbbingboaby123” I tend to automatically register that female account as a fake one created by throbbingboaby123…..and I’m petty sure I’m right more times than wrong."
^^^ This or vice versa throbbinboaby233 just fucked this amazing woman who’s been on the site an hour when you know again the profile is really throbbingboaby123

By *Booboo-Man 35 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Not seen throbbingboaby123 for a while, anyone know if he's ok?

Even his mum didn't know where he was when I met her last week.

» Add a new message to this topic