FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Who's excited for lingerie event tomorrow

Who's excited for lingerie event tomorrow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hatwedointheshadows OP   Woman 32 weeks ago

back’o’beyond

I must say I have a good feeling this is going to be a busy good night. with a great mix of people some food to keep everyone's energy levels up. some icebreaker games for people to help mingle and get laughing and talking to each other. the fet and kink is on tomorrow before hand. anyone who is wanting to make a full night of it and in the door before 6pm will get a generous discount on entry so get ur gid knickers on ladies and gents and come and join in the fun happy Friday peeps

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etguydeeMan 32 weeks ago

dundee

Should be good

back’o’beyond

"Should be good "

Yeah it is going to b a good night lots of improvements have been done for anyone who hasn't been to the club in a while or before xx

By *assy LassieWoman 32 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Might be an idea to say where it is. If its a club

By *etguydeeMan 32 weeks ago

dundee

"Might be an idea to say where it is. If its a club"

Bacchus, dundee

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

Me!! Looking forward to seeing some old and new faces there x

back’o’beyond

"Might be an idea to say where it is. If its a club"

You have a point there lovely lol its at bacchus dundee super excited just in the middle of making some food for u all x

By *toneyDuoCouple 32 weeks ago

STONEHAVEN

We’re excited to hear that this club is improving. Bob has been in the past and wasn’t impressed. Unfortunately we’re not free tonight but will be interested to hear what people think with a view to attending future events. Hope you all have a great night! x

back’o’beyond

"We’re excited to hear that this club is improving. Bob has been in the past and wasn’t impressed. Unfortunately we’re not free tonight but will be interested to hear what people think with a view to attending future events. Hope you all have a great night! x"

Aww that's a shame u can't make it but yep please do keep an eye out for the feed back and pop in 1 day x

By *ophia_cdTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Dundee

I had planned to go tonight but I have a stomach bug.

Hopefully it is a good night, i'm sure it will be a success and everyone enjoys themselves.

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

I’ve not been to either Bacchus or After Dark and really fancy attending tonight, as I’m at a loose end. I’ve been to clubs in England and Tenerife and was at After Eight in Edinburgh years ago but don’t know which local clubs are best.

I’m leaning towards Dundee tonight as you’ve been on overdrive promoting the event and deserve for folks to turn up and support you

back’o’beyond

"I’ve not been to either Bacchus or After Dark and really fancy attending tonight, as I’m at a loose end. I’ve been to clubs in England and Tenerife and was at After Eight in Edinburgh years ago but don’t know which local clubs are best.

Aww bless that's so nice thanks so much and pleas do pop in gonna be a good night x

I’m leaning towards Dundee tonight as you’ve been on overdrive promoting the event and deserve for folks to turn up and support you "

» Add a new message to this topic