FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Clubs

Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untime couple 888 OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

IRVINE

Hey just looking for a little advice, when in a club how do you approach people about the possibility of going to a room for some fun?

Obviously chatting to them 1st helps lol but wondered wot people's approach is, do you just come out and ask or is there a better way lol sorry if that sounds stupid

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ookie69Man 32 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

I don’t think it sounds stupid, I think you’ve asked a valid question.

I don’t attend clubs but hopefully someone can give you some advice

Good luck

By *etguydeeMan 32 weeks ago

dundee

"Hey just looking for a little advice, when in a club how do you approach people about the possibility of going to a room for some fun?

Obviously chatting to them 1st helps lol but wondered wot people's approach is, do you just come out and ask or is there a better way lol sorry if that sounds stupid "

My best idea was asking "if you want to look around?"

By *eeboab999Man 32 weeks ago

glasgow

Hey. Total newbie here too if I can jump I'm with the questions.

I'm keen to try but it's unclear what the play rooms are like, can someone provide more details. Different in different clubs I get it but like are their private rooms, public (voyeur) rooms etc my first time I would be absolutely super self conscious and should I get chatting to someone would feel much more comfortable in somewhere private until my confidence may grow.

By *oomsOnFireCouple 32 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

We would introduce ourselves, have a chat and a drink together then when we were keen to progress say something along the lines of.. ‘We’re going to check out the playrooms, you’re welcome to join us’.

It’s way less awkward than you’d think it would be! We find most club goers to be open and direct with their approach

By *ide em cowgirlWoman 32 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Introduce yourself spend abit of time chatting, ask what they are looking for or to get out of this and take it from there. I feel you have to be quite open about it everyone is there for different reasons. I like after dark as it is nicely set up with big social area that feels just like a pub and then the play areas are just a walk round with no pressure to play and it has a really relaxed atmosphere

By *aucySue52Woman 32 weeks ago

glasgow

I agree re after dark you can easily sneak in a private room and lock the door if you feel like it I like the laidback approach too

By *untime couple 888 OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

IRVINE

Thankyou, we have only ever been to cjs and only been a few times. We did chat to people but it was more general chat, in a group situation (smoking area lol)

By *BCxCouple 32 weeks ago

North Lanarkshire

"Hey. Total newbie here too if I can jump I'm with the questions.

I'm keen to try but it's unclear what the play rooms are like, can someone provide more details. Different in different clubs I get it but like are their private rooms, public (voyeur) rooms etc my first time I would be absolutely super self conscious and should I get chatting to someone would feel much more comfortable in somewhere private until my confidence may grow."

In the likes of AD there are lockable rooms with 1 bed in and one with 2 beds that can also be locked if you wish.

There is also a voyeur room if you want to use that.

» Add a new message to this topic