FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > SAD TO SAY

SAD TO SAY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... but i have heard of so many people wanting to leave the site because of other people making good peoples lives a misery, either through, stalking, harrassing, bathmouthing or generally being shitty towards them. My mother always taught me if you have nothing nice to say about someone, say nothing. Just hope that the good people read this and decide to stay, cos if not they are letting the bullies win, something that should never happen. So if you are considering leave, please don't. These bullies will get what is deserved. What goes around, comes around.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ppl leave 4 all diff reason

mainly cause of time wasters

an bull shitters

yup there about saddly

an my prob just now is bull shitter's

seems to be more than timewasters and bullshitters and ppl who tak eoffence when u say a polite no thanks than there was when i first joined....getting to put ppl off now

"... but i have heard of so many people wanting to leave the site because of other people making good peoples lives a misery, either through, stalking, harrassing, bathmouthing or generally being shitty towards them. My mother always taught me if you have nothing nice to say about someone, say nothing. Just hope that the good people read this and decide to stay, cos if not they are letting the bullies win, something that should never happen. So if you are considering leave, please don't. These bullies will get what is deserved. What goes around, comes around."

The only element of what you've listed i have not been victim of is "stalking", the rest for some unhealthy reason seems to come along as part n part of the scene, we are a virtual wee scots village of folk who swing,everyone in some way becomes aware/familiar with us, whether it be simply by purely your name on here or right up to actually meeting, opinions are formed,needless to say the opiniions of folk who never have actually met you can be filed away in the "delete" file.

Just thankfull to the true friends,trusting folks i know who rise above any badmouthing or unhealthy opinions.

Txx

Keepin it fun, (tryin to),lol

[Removed by poster at 06/12/09 14:02:12]

never a truer word said sticky. I myself ahve thought about leaving recently but realise that it would be the wrong thing to do as i`m not gonna just sit and let the influence of others decide what i do. unfortunately the timewasters and such ruin for other people but we shouldn`t let them win. I for one will be very much stayin put and will continue to have the fun i`m having rite now.

good for u lustyandy.....last cpl days has been a bit much for me so taking a break but not leaving...just gathering myself before i say something i regret to these ppl xx

i did think bout leaving several times.....but why shud i ?

a knock on effect of these diddies is that the genuine decent newbies find it very difficult to 'break in' with the more established people , that in turn makes it seem very cliquey (understandable) but i suppose new and seasoned posters should stick it out as i am sure when those that spoik it for others will soon get bored and bugger off .

Keith

By *eatherWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

yes durtyduo i can verify that as a single female the messages come fast and furious and there are some wankers -sorry to be so crude- who just wont take no for an answer but there are loads of lovely peeps on here as well so whoever is xxxxxxxxxxx

I dont really understand folks mentality if they get their kicks out of leading people on, with no intention of meeting. WTF! I thought the idea of this site was to eventually meet. Is it not?

I can also understand ladies are getting LOADS of messages and cannot reply to all messages. Luckily for me I am thick skinned. So im not worried about getting my messages deleted! Not sure I could reply to them all if I was getting 20+ a day. I'd need to get a secretary! ... (any offers??)

As for stalking, Jesus.. Get a life!!

Dont let the bad ones get you down when there are still lots of us good un left!

You can be a new member on here a matter of hours, if your decent, polite, not pushy and intro yourself decently, you get established folks consideration,with that though, wise old established folk can recognise the tell tale signs of potential timewasters within a very short space of time.

Its truely not a "cliquey" thing, its trusting instincts type thing.

T

dont get me wrong here folks , i can fully understand why anyone would be weary of newbies especially if they have experienced some goon pestering the life outta them .

We must recieve easily 95% of our messages from single fellas despite what our profile states , i.e if kate is interested she will get back to them , otherwise she will find them if she wants one . The usual , 'lets fuck' 'wanna meet ' with no chat no pic or any manners still flood in lol , the few decent civil fellas usually get a reply ( such as yourself T)

But i suppose that is just the way of it , sadly i dont get the same attention from the ladies

By *issCognitoWoman  over a year ago

secret location near glasgow

"dont get me wrong here folks , i can fully understand why anyone would be weary of newbies especially if they have experienced some goon pestering the life outta them .

We must recieve easily 95% of our messages from single fellas despite what our profile states , i.e if kate is interested she will get back to them , otherwise she will find them if she wants one . The usual , 'lets fuck' 'wanna meet ' with no chat no pic or any manners still flood in lol , the few decent civil fellas usually get a reply ( such as yourself T)

But i suppose that is just the way of it , sadly i dont get the same attention from the ladies

"

Just change it so single males cannot contact you.. but you can still initiate contact if you wish

"Just change it so single males cannot contact you.. but you can still initiate contact if you wish "

I was just going to say that!

A lady I was chatting to has just blocked single guys, it just means that doing this she then takes the initiative and starts browsing and approaching guys that interest her, rather than just sitting back and ploughing thru the mountains of messages, mostly from the moronic brigade!!

"a knock on effect of these diddies is that the genuine decent newbies find it very difficult to 'break in' with the more established people , that in turn makes it seem very cliquey (understandable) .

Keith"

never a truer word said m8!!!!!

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

Right going to have my 2p s worth here about ppl leaving being harrased bad mouthed ect .

PPL on FABS should not take sides when ppl fall out as there are always two sides to a story, sometimes when you are close mates with both members u have to try and stay neutral and help them get over it.

No one shud be forced into leaving and no one who dont know the first thing about any issues shud not take sides and have a dig at anyone you do not have the right too.

Let the ones who have the issues sort themselves out and others stay well out of it.

Brennie xxxxxxxxx

"ppl leave 4 all diff reason

mainly cause of time wasters

an bull shitters

yup there about saddly

an my prob just now is bull shitter's "

wouldnt happen to be the same bull shitter as me stunna would it lmao xxxx

"Right going to have my 2p s worth here about ppl leaving being harrased bad mouthed ect .

PPL on FABS should not take sides when ppl fall out as there are always two sides to a story, sometimes when you are close mates with both members u have to try and stay neutral and help them get over it.

No one shud be forced into leaving and no one who dont know the first thing about any issues shud not take sides and have a dig at anyone you do not have the right too.

Let the ones who have the issues sort themselves out and others stay well out of it.

Brennie xxxxxxxxx"

nop there are never ever 2 sides of a story there are 3

One persons side

the other persons side

then ....the truth in the middle.......

I have actually had someone on this site tell me that he thinks anyone meeting off this site is desperate!!! yet he is signed up here and what i have heard arranged meets with people! wander if the people he is arranging to meet would like to know exactly what he thinks of them...

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Right going to have my 2p s worth here about ppl leaving being harrased bad mouthed ect .

Brennie xxxxxxxxx

One persons side

the other persons side

then ....the truth in the middle......."

Totaly agree jo xxxx

"dont get me wrong here folks , i can fully understand why anyone would be weary of newbies especially if they have experienced some goon pestering the life outta them .

"

Searchin my memory banks now,,lol, was it a "get back to you" reply or "not our cuppa tea",lol?

Searchin my memory banks now,,lol, was it a "get back to you" reply or "not our cuppa tea",lol? "

honestly mat ei cant remember

By *1cebren4uWoman  over a year ago

clydebank

Brennie xxxxxxxxx

One persons side

the other persons side

then ....the truth in the middle.......

Totaly agree jo xxxx"

just a figure of speech jo but you knew what i meant lol but yea looking on it like that yer rite pmsl about the middle bit

love ya brennie xxxxxx

Brennie xxxxxxxxx

One persons side

the other persons side

then ....the truth in the middle......."

As someone going thru my own private mess - I would be the first to admit - you are absolutely right jo xx

"I have actually had someone on this site tell me that he thinks anyone meeting off this site is desperate!!! yet he is signed up here and what i have heard arranged meets with people! wander if the people he is arranging to meet would like to know exactly what he thinks of them..."

Yep Monty - I was told I was a filthy slut for needing to feed my disgusting habit by swinging - and like yourself was someone who is on here doing the same thing. - nowt as queer as folk as they say xxxx

"I have actually had someone on this site tell me that he thinks anyone meeting off this site is desperate!!! yet he is signed up here and what i have heard arranged meets with people! wander if the people he is arranging to meet would like to know exactly what he thinks of them...

Yep Monty - I was told I was a filthy slut for needing to feed my disgusting habit by swinging - and like yourself was someone who is on here doing the same thing. - nowt as queer as folk as they say xxxx"

Now that is funny !!

And ye gotta gotta love the 'slut/slag/filthy whore wanted approach' they must be tripping over the offers lmao

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I always find these type of threads amusing to be honest....if people are being "bullied " on here, there are block buttons a plenty and report buttons to report anyone if they are abusive.

To the rest of the thread, surely to be on these type of sites you would need a bit of a thick skin and surely we can all take a few mails that don't match your profile or even have a bit of time wasted by someone who has no intention of meeting.

There is an answer for it all though if it bothers people....the insignificent people who you don't want mail from or to chat to, either use that thick skin or use the block buttons that are there for your benefit, the insignificant people dissapear in an instant