FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Intelligence kink

Intelligence kink

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    28 weeks ago

I was wondering if any women on here had an intelligence kink and if they wanted to swap messages?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orl1971Couple 28 weeks ago

Glasgow

Don’t have an intelligence kink and don’t want to exchange message. However intelligence is a very attractive attribute.

By (user no longer on site) OP    28 weeks ago

Yes it is on another site I've chatted and met academics for very smart people they are very kinky haha

By *olldoll999Woman 28 weeks ago

Barrhead

Do you need to be intelligent to have the intelligent kink??

By *ittyScritchesWoman 28 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Curious (genuinely) what places it in the category of a 'kink' as opposed to it being sapiosexuality or even just as something you tend to find more attractive?

For instance I'm generally more drawn to taller, slightly older partners but I don't consider that as kinky (unlike many of my other proclivities... )

By *xploring_optionsCouple 28 weeks ago

Dumbarton

[Removed by poster at 28/10/23 17:25:52]

By *assy LassieWoman 28 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Curious (genuinely) what places it in the category of a 'kink' as opposed to it being sapiosexuality or even just as something you tend to find more attractive?

For instance I'm generally more drawn to taller, slightly older partners but I don't consider that as kinky (unlike many of my other proclivities... )"

^this. Not everything is a kink

By *ensualMan 28 weeks ago

Sutton

"Curious (genuinely) what places it in the category of a 'kink' as opposed to it being sapiosexuality or even just as something you tend to find more attractive?

For instance I'm generally more drawn to taller, slightly older partners but I don't consider that as kinky (unlike many of my other proclivities... )

^this. Not everything is a kink "

On Fab it is

By *vbride1963TV/TS 28 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

^this. Not everything is a kink

On Fab it is "

Oh no it’s not . ( too early ? )

By *macunninglinguistMan 27 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

"I was wondering if any women on here had an intelligence kink and if they wanted to swap messages?"

Personally, I wouldn't class it as a kink, but I've found most women tend to be sapiosexual to some extent. Many of our monthly Mensa meetings nowadays end up as debaucherous mass orgies.

By *ibliosWoman 27 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Personally, I wouldn't class it as a kink, but I've found most women tend to be sapiosexual to some extent. Many of our monthly Mensa meetings nowadays end up as debaucherous mass orgies."

Sounds like my kinda party (Assuming the wine and cheese is catered for, of course!)

By *esparate danMan 27 weeks ago

glasgow

"I was wondering if any women on here had an intelligence kink and if they wanted to swap messages?"

Are you a little bit different the usual neanderthal types on here

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

For instance I'm generally more drawn to taller, slightly older partners but I don't consider that as kinky (unlike many of my other proclivities... )"

I agree. I’m attracted to strong intelligent articulate and funny women. Are they all kinks ?

By *eg2509Woman 27 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Absolutely ?? agree. I don’t class myself as kinky because I need a guy to be articulate

By *ombat2000Man 27 weeks ago

Bo’ness

I think it's one thing to be attracted to intelligence (I certainly am) and another to connect it to kink. However in my experience, and it's a gross generalisation, smarter people tend to be kinkier. It might to do with imagination or the desire for stimulation. Not every intelligent person is kinky and not every kinkster is smart but there's definitely a link.

Dull people have vanilla lives

By *ellinever70Woman 27 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"I think it's one thing to be attracted to intelligence (I certainly am) and another to connect it to kink. However in my experience, and it's a gross generalisation, smarter people tend to be kinkier. It might to do with imagination or the desire for stimulation. Not every intelligent person is kinky and not every kinkster is smart but there's definitely a link.

Dull people have vanilla lives "

There's a few folks open about their kink interests here who sound quite dull

Aberdeenshire

"Personally, I wouldn't class it as a kink, but I've found most women tend to be sapiosexual to some extent. Many of our monthly Mensa meetings nowadays end up as debaucherous mass orgies.

Sounds like my kinda party (Assuming the wine and cheese is catered for, of course!)"

We tend to normally only provide brain foods such as fatty fish, nuts and oysters. The jury is still out on wine's effect on the wee brain.

By *ubbaloofuckMan 27 weeks ago

Glasgow

Don't think I've ever came across anyone who labels themselves as "sapiosexual" who I'd have ever thought was much above average as far as intelligence goes.

Definitely wouldn't call it a kink.

Edinburgh

"Don't think I've ever came across anyone who labels themselves as "sapiosexual" who I'd have ever thought was much above average as far as intelligence goes.

Definitely wouldn't call it a kink."

Sapiosexual means you're *attracted* to intelligent people, not (necessarily) that you are or consider yourself to be one. Or was the comment just a pretext to throw shade?

Aberdeenshire

I'm actually veering more towards stultusexuality as I mature.

By *agnar73Man 27 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I'm actually veering more towards stultusexuality as I mature. "

Does that involve stilts?

Edinburgh

"I'm actually veering more towards stultusexuality as I mature. "

Might need to find a way of expressing it in 3 syllables or less then or you could be setting yourself up for failure!

» Add a new message to this topic