FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > TV/CD Expectations

TV/CD Expectations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Glasgow

I've seen many guys on here add TV as an option of who they'd like to meet, curious to know more about what you expect from a TV meets.

Are you meaning Trans but saying TV?

Is a dress, basic make-up and a wig enough?

Are you expecting full makeup looking passable as female in the street?

If a darkroom meet do you still expect full make-up?

Does the TV stay fully dressed throughout the meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man 23 weeks ago

Glasgow

Was hoping for some feedback so trying again.

I'm not trying to downplay my actual Trans fam, just asking about CD.

Just wondered guys expectations because I do I need to buy the whole Mac collection if it's a dark bedroom quick meet?

By *andi_kinkygramTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Expectations will vary enormously.

Have you thought about a makeover at a club then testing out the reaction you get from guys?

Cx

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

I feel it's the vibe that matters more. How the connection is when chatting, I love a very forward style of chat. It's got a certain honesty about it, that way when you finally get a meet on the go there is a better understanding of expectations.

By *amand1985Man 23 weeks ago

glasgow

My ideal TV would be smooth all over or at least fully smooth cock balls and ass, wear stockings and suspenders or hold ups and maybe panties (not for long though as panties would be whipped off) and they would be up for lots of kinky fun

Light make up would be good but not a deal breaker, I am not a fan of very heavy make up

By *issSexyBootsTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Cardiff

Trans is very different to a Transvestite.

A TV (transvestite) is similar to a cross dresser (CD) Some say they’re the same but I beg to differ!

So a cross dresser in my view is someone who might like to wear women’s clothes but not into wearing wig and make up etc.

A TV such as me loves to be fully transformed as a woman with the aim to feel as feminine as possible and ultimately to be as convincing too, with realistic wigs, well applied makeup, big sunglasses and clothing that’s on trend, yet very sexy too.

leather is my thing, so I’m always in a leather jacket and skirt with knee high boots. Summer dresses and cardigans for example do nothing for me whereas Leather and boots make me feel confident and attractive, my protective armour if you like.

When I’m with a guy or another TV, I always prefer my clothes to stay on as the dressing is the main element of me being Jane. Ok I’ll lift up my leather skirt to let you slip inside but I never let guys undress me as remaining clothed In sexy leather is the biggest kink for me, the sex is a side show, the release if you like.

In a glory hole I’d be dressed fully so when I come out I look as good as the girl you were hoping to look like.

If a guy asks me to take my clothes and wig off I tell him politely to F off as he’s with the wrong person he needs to be with a bi guy not someone whose spent an hour getting ready to look this good!

By *loise5TV/TS 23 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Trans is very different to a Transvestite.

A TV (transvestite) is similar to a cross dresser (CD) Some say they’re the same but I beg to differ!

So a cross dresser in my view is someone who might like to wear women’s clothes but not into wearing wig and make up etc.

A TV such as me loves to be fully transformed as a woman with the aim to feel as feminine as possible and ultimately to be as convincing too, with realistic wigs, well applied makeup, big sunglasses and clothing that’s on trend, yet very sexy too.

leather is my thing, so I’m always in a leather jacket and skirt with knee high boots. Summer dresses and cardigans for example do nothing for me whereas Leather and boots make me feel confident and attractive, my protective armour if you like.

When I’m with a guy or another TV, I always prefer my clothes to stay on as the dressing is the main element of me being Jane. Ok I’ll lift up my leather skirt to let you slip inside but I never let guys undress me as remaining clothed In sexy leather is the biggest kink for me, the sex is a side show, the release if you like.

In a glory hole I’d be dressed fully so when I come out I look as good as the girl you were hoping to look like.

If a guy asks me to take my clothes and wig off I tell him politely to F off as he’s with the wrong person he needs to be with a bi guy not someone whose spent an hour getting ready to look this good!"

Absolutely spot on with this analysis. I'm a transvestite and I do try to put a bit of effort into getting ready - boobs, wig, makeup and dresses, etc.

I've been asked to meet in male mode - but why? Male me is not the Eloise you're chatting to.

E.x

By *allerthanaverage79Man 23 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Far too many labels nowadays, and too many people asking silly questions, live and let die!!!!

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

I think if your excited by a person, then that should tell you what you want. Not dependent on what level of dressing is expected of them. Mutual lust is wonderful thing.

By *irstyWuz1TV/TS 23 weeks ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 30/11/23 19:22:39]

By *issalignedTV/TS 23 weeks ago

London

» Add a new message to this topic