FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > The big O

The big O

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilfDiver777 OP   Man 29 weeks ago

EAST KILBRIDE

Second chance at life experiences, avid follower of Amanda King on Facebook. I guess if you've never heard of her she is magazine EDITOR of SMEX, body confidence coach. #fierceasfucktribe

Anyway you know how it goes, curiosity kill the cat and all that jizz lol

I have an amazing FWB but with work and family commitments very rarely meet.

Anyway I've dabbled in a bit of anal play, done everything and my FWB said to me if I had done anything in regards to my ass, I must have had a horrified look on my face. Which I replied certainly not???

Love exploring her body and we are opened mind adults at the end of the day. She said it would take a bit of time and strange discomfort but will get better

Prostate massage, fairly new to all of this but OMG I thought cuming was the ultimate big O but this is something on a higher level.

First time I couldn't really see what was doing lol 69 position and her ontop and I was eating pussy and ass like it was going to be the last time ever lol

That was certainly the biggest O in my life and we both came together which hasn't happened before, lay in bed cuddled up my legs trembling with pleasure like I've never experienced before. Was expecting to find a huge load but nothing, I was a bit miffed and said where did it go??

She says doesn't always happen like that, she just laughed.

If you've not quite figured out she is my seducer and am learning new kinkier ropes and roles (different story) lol

Spoke in depth about it all, we have known each other for years and built up a trust. We love different things and exploring each others boundaries, inside and out, we are human at the end of day. Some are contented to vanilla, some seek higher states of satisfaction

We have a couples toy by god sex has never felt so good, o----o two lemons attached to eachother best describes it.

Anyone else had similar experiences or something to add?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alcon43Woman 29 weeks ago

Paisley

It is fun introducing new things to a partner. Anal play definitely has its rewards and amazing orgasms.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic