FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ayrshire regular social meets

Ayrshire regular social meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky-girl-for-use OP   Woman 25 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Does anyone do any regular (monthly etc) socials around here? I know there is the occasional one but I’d love to go to something more regular! Even just something casual such as pub or cafe meet ups would be fun. Doesn’t have to be the kind where money is needed to secure a spot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 25 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Does anyone do any regular (monthly etc) socials around here? I know there is the occasional one but I’d love to go to something more regular! Even just something casual such as pub or cafe meet ups would be fun. Doesn’t have to be the kind where money is needed to secure a spot. "
I don’t think there is anything regular.

why don’t you organise one yourself in the area you are looking to meet

By *inky-girl-for-use OP   Woman 25 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Does anyone do any regular (monthly etc) socials around here? I know there is the occasional one but I’d love to go to something more regular! Even just something casual such as pub or cafe meet ups would be fun. Doesn’t have to be the kind where money is needed to secure a spot. I don’t think there is anything regular.

why don’t you organise one yourself in the area you are looking to meet "

Just didn’t want to step in anyone’s toes if there was already someone organising these type of meet ups I will see if there’s much interest

By *ormladMan 25 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

That's a good idea

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 25 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Does anyone do any regular (monthly etc) socials around here? I know there is the occasional one but I’d love to go to something more regular! Even just something casual such as pub or cafe meet ups would be fun. Doesn’t have to be the kind where money is needed to secure a spot. I don’t think there is anything regular.

why don’t you organise one yourself in the area you are looking to meet

Just didn’t want to step in anyone’s toes if there was already someone organising these type of meet ups I will see if there’s much interest "

The site is big enough for socials because there will always be ones that don’t suit due to date & times etc just give people more options

By *om-4-SubMan 25 weeks ago

KILMARNOCK

"Does anyone do any regular (monthly etc) socials around here? I know there is the occasional one but I’d love to go to something more regular! Even just something casual such as pub or cafe meet ups would be fun. Doesn’t have to be the kind where money is needed to secure a spot. "

This may interest you?

https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/cherubs_social_events

By *igjohn1410Man 25 weeks ago

Ayr

There are the Fet munches in Ayr and Irvine if you are looking to meet new people. U may also bump into me xx

By *herub_xWoman 25 weeks ago

AYRSHIRE

"Does anyone do any regular (monthly etc) socials around here? I know there is the occasional one but I’d love to go to something more regular! Even just something casual such as pub or cafe meet ups would be fun. Doesn’t have to be the kind where money is needed to secure a spot.

This may interest you?

"

Thanks Mr I will be organising the big ayrshire social events again early in the new year, and a few smaller fun events can't wait to see everyone

But anyone who could organise smaller monthly drinks socials I'm sure it would be fantastic, I'd be happy to come along , the more socials the better xx

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Anybody ever thought off aving a Single male Social IE maybe a pool night so the lads who are finding it hard to get verified can get verified . They can easily hide there verification incase others got the wrong idea .

KILMARNOCK

"There are the Fet munches in Ayr and Irvine if you are looking to meet new people. U may also bump into me xx"

These are also good to meet like minded people.

Also Kilmarnock munch but these are lunch time into early evening which may suit?

KILMARNOCK

"Does anyone do any regular (monthly etc) socials around here? I know there is the occasional one but I’d love to go to something more regular! Even just something casual such as pub or cafe meet ups would be fun. Doesn’t have to be the kind where money is needed to secure a spot.

This may interest you?

Thanks Mr I will be organising the big ayrshire social events again early in the new year, and a few smaller fun events can't wait to see everyone

But anyone who could organise smaller monthly drinks socials I'm sure it would be fantastic, I'd be happy to come along , the more socials the better xx "

Oh! I'll keep an eye out for this in the new year

By *herub_xWoman 25 weeks ago

AYRSHIRE

"Anybody ever thought off aving a Single male Social IE maybe a pool night so the lads who are finding it hard to get verified can get verified . They can easily hide there verification incase others got the wrong idea . "

One of the smaller nights il be organising in the new year will be a fun bowling and a (pint/drink) night everyone split into teams mixed and have a good laugh if you keep an eye on my events profile (_herubs social events) il add dates soon xx

By *assy LassieWoman 25 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Anybody ever thought off aving a Single male Social IE maybe a pool night so the lads who are finding it hard to get verified can get verified . They can easily hide there verification incase others got the wrong idea . "

Someone tried it just after covid. The single guys wanted to know where the women would be for fun after. Loads poo pooed it cause what would the guys talk about.

If you cross those hurdles the guys would probably have a great night.

By *aliskerWoman 25 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I’d come along

By *igjohn1410Man 25 weeks ago

Ayr

This may interest you?

But anyone who could organise smaller monthly drinks socials I'm sure it would be fantastic, I'd be happy to come along , the more socials the better xx "

I will keep an eye out Cherub

"Anybody ever thought off aving a Single male Social IE maybe a pool night so the lads who are finding it hard to get verified can get verified . They can easily hide there verification incase others got the wrong idea .

One of the smaller nights il be organising in the new year will be a fun bowling and a (pint/drink) night everyone split into teams mixed and have a good laugh if you keep an eye on my events profile (_herubs social events) il add dates soon xx "

nice one

By *iss EnormastitsWoman 25 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Anybody ever thought off aving a Single male Social IE maybe a pool night so the lads who are finding it hard to get verified can get verified . They can easily hide there verification incase others got the wrong idea .

One of the smaller nights il be organising in the new year will be a fun bowling and a (pint/drink) night everyone split into teams mixed and have a good laugh if you keep an eye on my events profile (_herubs social events) il add dates soon xx "

Whoop Whoop and ur back xx

" One of the smaller nights il be organising in the new year will be a fun bowling and a (pint/drink) night everyone split into teams mixed and have a good laugh if you keep an eye on my events profile (_herubs social events) il add dates soon xx "

Count me in, I need to get out more and your nights are always a success x

By *eamworkboyMan 25 weeks ago

Irvine

I'm Irvine based and happy to support Ayrshire social events

By *oversfunCouple 25 weeks ago

ayrshire

Used to go to the ayrshire socials many yrs ago ,would def go again

By *herubs Social EventsCouple 24 weeks ago

Ayrshire

The dates and info will be posted on this profile and the forum soon,if you all keep an eye out .. can't wait to see all your sexy self's at the ayrshire socials luv cherub

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

Can those in Dumfries and Galloway attend?

By *herub_xWoman 24 weeks ago

AYRSHIRE

"Can those in Dumfries and Galloway attend?"

Of course xx

By *igjohn1410Man 24 weeks ago

Ayr

"The dates and info will be posted on this profile and the forum soon,if you all keep an eye out .. can't wait to see all your sexy self's at the ayrshire socials luv cherub

"

Thank you

By *oat yardMan 24 weeks ago

Ayr

Sounds good! I tend go to events in Glasgow so closer to home in Ayrshire would be great

By *edfox1000Woman 24 weeks ago

ayr

I would be interested in attending Ayrshire meets

By *cottishornMan 24 weeks ago

wee village

There is a tegualt "social" from Another site at a coffee shop in Kilmarnock town central

By *urtie SanchezMan 24 weeks ago

glasgow

Depending where in the shire but id be intrested

By *inky-girl-for-use OP   Woman 22 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I’m thinking of organising an afternoon social meet up in a cafe or pub in Kilmarnock/irvine on Sunday 17th December. If you’re interested you can let me know and we can go from there. Would prefer meet verified but you must be photo verified

By *ettercallsaul118Man 22 weeks ago

Funtown

"I’m thinking of organising an afternoon social meet up in a cafe or pub in Kilmarnock/irvine on Sunday 17th December. If you’re interested you can let me know and we can go from there. Would prefer meet verified but you must be photo verified "

By *oat yardMan 22 weeks ago

Ayr

"I’m thinking of organising an afternoon social meet up in a cafe or pub in Kilmarnock/irvine on Sunday 17th December. If you’re interested you can let me know and we can go from there. Would prefer meet verified but you must be photo verified "

Very possibly, …I’m going to a party in Glasgow, but might try to pop by before or afterwards to meet people

By *o72Man 22 weeks ago

glasgow & London

I’d be interested if it was in a pub, now I’m not dependent on alcohol, just think it’d be more relaxed etc

Ayrshire

Hopefully get a little group for this but would like a mix of girls/guys and couples

By *oversfunCouple 22 weeks ago

ayrshire

We are interested x

By *ornyTrouble69Woman 22 weeks ago

somewhere

Would definitely be interested

By *issBehave69TV/TS 22 weeks ago

Larne ferry, Motorhome

I would be up for this…in male mode obviously

By *issBehave69TV/TS 22 weeks ago

Larne ferry, Motorhome

I’d be interested in going on that date ??

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

That's my weekend on at work which is gutting. Unless it lasts into the evening, I finish at 8 x

Ayrshire

"That's my weekend on at work which is gutting. Unless it lasts into the evening, I finish at 8 x"

I was thinking 2pm-6pm approx x

By *ettercallsaul118Man 22 weeks ago

Funtown

"That's my weekend on at work which is gutting. Unless it lasts into the evening, I finish at 8 x

I was thinking 2pm-6pm approx x"

Sounds good kinky x

Ayrshire

"Would definitely be interested "

I tried to message you but I can’t as you’ve blocked women

By *astersubMan 22 weeks ago

Stewarton

There is a fab group that meet in Paisley at a quiz night . Every Tuesday in a pub. Never been as I do other things in a Tuesday but thinking I might do if that is ever off

Ayrshire

"There is a fab group that meet in Paisley at a quiz night . Every Tuesday in a pub. Never been as I do other things in a Tuesday but thinking I might do if that is ever off "

Yeah I know and it’s a great idea but would like to go to something similar in Ayrshire to meet people from down here. Paisley isn’t always convenient for people south of Glasgow

"That's my weekend on at work which is gutting. Unless it lasts into the evening, I finish at 8 x

I was thinking 2pm-6pm approx x"

Maybe next time then.

But I hope it's a success x

Ayrshire

I’ve made up a telegram group for small ayrshire social meets for anyone wanting to join

By *UN-ALMan 22 weeks ago

Near Fenwick

Be happy to join this

Sounds good

By *iss EnormastitsWoman 22 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"I’ve made up a telegram group for small ayrshire social meets for anyone wanting to join "

Would be happy to join grouo and poss make the event x

Ayrshire

"I’ve made up a telegram group for small ayrshire social meets for anyone wanting to join

Would be happy to join grouo and poss make the event x"

I’m happy to add you but I can’t message you the details, if send me a message I can add you in. Definitely need some more females and couples to join

By *hunks and RingsCouple 22 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Stick us down, we make the occasional social if all the planets are in alignment

Stewarton

"There is a fab group that meet in Paisley at a quiz night . Every Tuesday in a pub. Never been as I do other things in a Tuesday but thinking I might do if that is ever off

Yeah I know and it’s a great idea but would like to go to something similar in Ayrshire to meet people from down here. Paisley isn’t always convenient for people south of Glasgow "

It would be a good idea.. especially if we found something like a quiz that was on anyway. I’m lucky as quite close to Paisley and I run scouts there. But I’ll keep my eye on this as it’s a great idea.

Stewarton

"I’ve made up a telegram group for small ayrshire social meets for anyone wanting to join

I’m happy to add you but I can’t message you the details, if send me a message I can add you in. Definitely need some more females and couples to join "

What’s telegram

By *lderChick65Woman 22 weeks ago

my town

I would be intrested but cant message you

Ayrshire

I’m happy to add you but I can’t message you the details, if send me a message I can add you in. Definitely need some more females and couples to join

What’s telegram"

It’s a messaging app like WhatsApp but you don’t need to share your number

Ayrshire

"I’m thinking of organising an afternoon social meet up in a cafe or pub in Kilmarnock/irvine on Sunday 17th December. If you’re interested you can let me know and we can go from there. Would prefer meet verified but you must be photo verified

I would be intrested but cant message you "

I tried to message but I can’t send one either as you aren’t looking for women x

By *lderChick65Woman 22 weeks ago

my town

"I’m thinking of organising an afternoon social meet up in a cafe or pub in Kilmarnock/irvine on Sunday 17th December. If you’re interested you can let me know and we can go from there. Would prefer meet verified but you must be photo verified

I would be intrested but cant message you

I tried to message but I can’t send one either as you aren’t looking for women x"

Try again think i have changed it

By *ecorumtvTV/TS 22 weeks ago

Ayr

As others have pointed out, there are Fet meets in Ayr, Irvine and Kilmarnock every month. It's a lovely bunch of people that go to them and they are very welcoming to new folks. The Ayr one is my fave.

Ayrshire

"As others have pointed out, there are Fet meets in Ayr, Irvine and Kilmarnock every month. It's a lovely bunch of people that go to them and they are very welcoming to new folks. The Ayr one is my fave."

Yeah they sound fun but not everyone from here uses fet so they might not know about those

By *yrshire 71Man 22 weeks ago

3 Towns

Would be interested in attending

Stewarton

"As others have pointed out, there are Fet meets in Ayr, Irvine and Kilmarnock every month. It's a lovely bunch of people that go to them and they are very welcoming to new folks. The Ayr one is my fave."
. How do you find out about these ?

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 07/12/23 14:51:16]

somewhere

"I’ve made up a telegram group for small ayrshire social meets for anyone wanting to join "

Yes please x x x

Ayrshire

Yes please x x x "

If you send me a message I can send the link. It won’t let me message you x

By *o72Man 22 weeks ago

glasgow & London

I’d like to join this group please

By *ooddoggyMan 22 weeks ago

town

Sounds like fun

By *lushPuppyCouple 22 weeks ago

Saltcoats

Have sent you a pm about small social we are organising. Also can't wait for Cherubs events next year. Her events are well organised and good fun.

By *ornyTrouble69Woman 21 weeks ago

somewhere

Looking forward to this x x

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

"Looking forward to this x x"

When is it?

By *herub_xWoman 21 weeks ago

AYRSHIRE

"Have sent you a pm about small social we are organising. Also can't wait for Cherubs events next year. Her events are well organised and good fun."

Where my invite lol

By *herubs Social EventsCouple 21 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I've updated my events profile for now ..socials in the new year.

Starting with winter warmer Sunday evening drinks socials this will be every other month ..if there's enough interest I will keep running throughout the year with possible fun events like bowling and a drink and quiz nights etc xx

Big social date to be announced.

Can't wait to see you all in the new year love Cherub xx

By *issBehave69TV/TS 21 weeks ago

Larne ferry, Motorhome

"I've updated my events profile for now ..socials in the new year.

Starting with winter warmer Sunday evening drinks socials this will be every other month ..if there's enough interest I will keep running throughout the year with possible fun events like bowling and a drink and quiz nights etc xx

"

I’m up for this on Sunday nights

Larne ferry, Motorhome

Yes please x x x

If you send me a message I can send the link. It won’t let me message you x"

I don’t have telegram but can you keep me up to date with info on here please and thank you

By *lasgowHorseyMan 21 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

Please count me in xx

Ayrshire

Please count me in xx "

I always count you in handsome xx

Ayrshire

Sun 21st of Jan will be the first smaller ayrshire social drinks night

Limited numbers for single males, females and couples.. pm for details if interested this will only go ahead if I have the numbers attending..luv cherub

I'd be up for this, and it happens to be my weekend off x

By *inky-girl-for-use OP   Woman 21 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Sun 21st of Jan will be the first smaller ayrshire social drinks night

Limited numbers for single males, females and couples.. pm for details if interested this will only go ahead if I have the numbers attending..luv cherub

"

I can’t do drinks on a Sunday night due to working the next day but will def be along to bigger events

Ayrshire

"I'd be up for this, and it happens to be my weekend off x"

Great Mrs il pop you on my list be lovley to see you xx

Ayrshire

I can’t do drinks on a Sunday night due to working the next day but will def be along to bigger events "

Il look forward to seeing you there lovley xx

By *oat yardMan 21 weeks ago

Ayr

"

Yes please - I’ll PM you

Ayrshire

Yes please - I’ll PM you "

Ayrshire

Il make a thread nearer the time xx

"I'd be up for this, and it happens to be my weekend off x

Great Mrs il pop you on my list be lovley to see you xx "

Likewise. It's been a while x

By *lasgowHorseyMan 21 weeks ago

Glasgow

Please count me in xx

I always count you in handsome xx "

Just double checking, there's No Kissing Booth this time?

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple 21 weeks ago

Somewhere over there

Aww would have loved that but we’re away to Blackpool ahead of Ian’s birthday x

Keep me posted for any future ones!

Millie x

Larne ferry, Motorhome

"

I’m up for this, we messaged before

Larne ferry, Motorhome

Are there 2 Ayrshire socials happening sorry ?

By *wig1963Man 21 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hi guys hope you are all good gonna get back to stewarton soon hope to give you a shout out when back all the best

By *alcon43Woman 21 weeks ago

Paisley

Ayrshire is a large area. I do regular coffee meet ups and the pub quiz in Paisley.

It’s easier if you decide on a date and a venue and just go ahead and do it. If you’re going to make it a regular thing it’ll build up. These things often start small and word of mouth does the rest.

By *iss EnormastitsWoman 21 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Are there 2 Ayrshire socials happening sorry ?"

There is a small gethering in a pub in kilmarnock this sunday x

Cherub is organiser of the other event in January x

Ayrshire

I've updated this profile with social nights for next year theres a few on there and dates to be announced,I can't wait to see everyone.

Smaller night in Jan ( I will start a new thread nearer the time) and a bigger night in March or April il update the details once I've spoken with the venues.

Also looking at a female social (in Glasgow ) girls night out.

Possible an ayrshire beach party in summer.

I'm hoping there will be others in the area hosting socials as I love to attend as well as organise the more the better gets everyone meeting .. see you all in the new year luv cherub

By *eeking GBCouple 21 weeks ago

Paisley

[Removed by poster at 14/12/23 01:40:55]

By *yan411Man 21 weeks ago

Paisley

Would love to join you all on Sunday. Will PM

By *ustme1123Man 21 weeks ago

Irvine

I'd be up for it

By *ornyTrouble69Woman 21 weeks ago

somewhere

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow x

By *ettercallsaul118Man 21 weeks ago

Funtown

Should be a good social lots of friendly people.

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

Daytime drinking and fabbers what could possibly happen! see you there!! Xx

Thanks for the wonderful ayrshire social today. Till next time Bri

By *herub_xWoman 20 weeks ago

AYRSHIRE

Fantastic wee social today hope to see you all in Jan luv cherub

Aww Brill wee time had today shame I couldn't stay longer, those Jack's were gid! Xxx

By *ickerman10Couple 19 weeks ago

neilston

Hi, we would be interested in meeting up

With more local people we regularly trip

Through to Edinburgh for socials and club but would be nice to meet up with more local similar minded people x

» Add a new message to this topic