Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he couple nextdoor OP   Couple 27 weeks ago

grangemouth

Most men like

Mff

If 2f play that's fun

But if a straight m has sex with trans f or m why is that gay

What if a female has sex with shemale?

What about a mf couple like the male with other men when she is there, joining or watching?

Seems different rules for men and women

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igmund1972Man 27 weeks ago

Brechin

Couldn't agree more

It took a while before I wrote bi man on my profile

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 27 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If 2f play that's fun- it’s bisexual

But if a straight m has sex with trans f or m why is that gay -it’s not it’s bisexual

I think what most have the problem with is that most women say they are bisexual but men hide it behind a straight profile .

So turn the question and ask why are men that are clearly bisexual so against having that on their profiles !?

By *ockboy77Man 27 weeks ago

Angus, and Aberdeen area

"If 2f play that's fun- it’s bisexual

But if a straight m has sex with trans f or m why is that gay -it’s not it’s bisexual

I think what most have the problem with is that most women say they are bisexual but men hide it behind a straight profile .

So turn the question and ask why are men that are clearly bisexual so against having that on their profiles !?

"

Because there are a lot of women and couples who write no bi men?

Especially the couples who state in the profile Mr is 100% straight, like a bi man (who clearly also is turned on by women) is just going to jump them without asking!

By *essarosa7leeCouple 26 weeks ago

East Fife

"

Because there are a lot of women and couples who write no bi men?

Especially the couples who state in the profile Mr is 100% straight, like a bi man (who clearly also is turned on by women) is just going to jump them without asking! "

Can not agree more, like bisexual guys are going to force themselves on your hetero partner... pmsl

The other stereotype is that bisexual M2M leads to anal, bareback and disease. I think it's a carry over from the 80s/90s AIDS infections.

There are rational fears when meeting anyone, communication upfront is key.

On couples or females that have "no bi men" on thier profile, we respect their choice. We choose to block them to save our time.

Xxx

N

By *igmund1972Man 26 weeks ago

Brechin

I totally agree with the post above as I have the same experience.

If I am a bi man that doesn't mean I don't play as a straight man an enjoy or disrespect a mfm play. Many doesn't seem to understand this. Maybe due to time wasters not respectful for the play friends limits. I ding know. Mostly I see the istablock go up if I say I'm bi

By *oy of WonderMan 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

With the much larger sexuality scale now existing, we have Gynesexual as a sexuality that classes an individual that’s attracted to femininity. That can be trans women post and pre giblets op to convincing tv’s (outdated terminology but fab uses it), non binaries and cis women. That’s just one example of a huge sexuality descriptors.

In this new woke age of equality and acceptance, I just don’t understand this huge surge in labels when none of us want to be labelled. Can’t people just be left alone to like what they like and not be rubber stamped with a restrictive terminology?

By *alcon43Woman 26 weeks ago

Paisley

There’s such a taboo against being bisexual. I play with people I’m attracted to regardless of their gender but there isn’t that option on Fab.

As a bisexual it doesn’t mean I’m attracted to everyone contrary to popular belief.

It’s up to an individual what they choose to display on their profile. No one should be judging others.

By *ockboy77Man 26 weeks ago

Angus, and Aberdeen area

"There’s such a taboo against being bisexual. I play with people I’m attracted to regardless of their gender but there isn’t that option on Fab.

As a bisexual it doesn’t mean I’m attracted to everyone contrary to popular belief.

It’s up to an individual what they choose to display on their profile. No one should be judging others. "

Yeah agreed, we all have own preferences and “attractions”

By *igsaw93Woman 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

The circumstances of discrimination vary but these are all examples of biphobia - against bi women and bi men x

By *he couple nextdoor OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

grangemouth

There is definitely different rules for m and f

If a m likes fun with m doesn't mean he's gay or fancies m

It's naughty fun

A lot of men in couples won't admit they like it

That's why so many do it behind partners bk

By *essarosa7leeCouple 26 weeks ago

East Fife

"There is definitely different rules for m and f

It's naughty fun

That's why so many do it behind partners bk"

Some people would not believe how many "fab strait" single males write us..... and it's a shame they have to hide their sexual feelings because of other people judging them....

Its sad to lie on a profile...sounds like a 1970s mentality and not 2020s where everyone wears a

Each to their own... and us too

By *he couple nextdoor OP   Couple 26 weeks ago

grangemouth

"There is definitely different rules for m and f

It's naughty fun

That's why so many do it behind partners bk

Some people would not believe how many "fab strait" single males write us..... and it's a shame they have to hide their sexual feelings because of other people judging them....

Its sad to lie on a profile...sounds like a 1970s mentality and not 2020s where everyone wears a

Each to their own... and us too "

I think males are scared of ppl reaction if they knew they were bi

» Add a new message to this topic