FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Heavy cummer

Heavy cummer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avidb500 OP   Man 23 weeks ago

glasgow

I’m always edging myself for days on end to make my load even bigger. I love the spectacle of the final shot and love to have an audience.

Looking or wondering if anyone enjoys watching or joining in. I’m currently on Day 19!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

"I’m always edging myself for days on end to make my load even bigger. I love the spectacle of the final shot and love to have an audience.

Looking or wondering if anyone enjoys watching or joining in. I’m currently on Day 19!!"

Is that really how it works?

By *reeformMan 23 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"I’m always edging myself for days on end to make my load even bigger. I love the spectacle of the final shot and love to have an audience.

Looking or wondering if anyone enjoys watching or joining in. I’m currently on Day 19!!

Is that really how it works?"

No not really there is a limit to how much the body can produce and store.

However I also do this regularly, edging and control etc.

I'm about two ejaculations per month, sometimes one.

Once or twice a month? I can do that in half an hour if the right girl is on camera in the chat rooms!

Aberdeen

"Once or twice a month? I can do that in half an hour if the right girl is on camera in the chat rooms!"

Haha, the urge is strong for sure!

glasgow

I think it does hit a point where you won’t have anymore but a lot of edging on that last day makes for a fountain display lol.

I just love to save for an audience or someone who genuinely loves it.

It’s a niche market I feel. Unfortunately for me.

By *annSummersMan 23 weeks ago

Glasgow

If I edge and don't cum my balls actually ache.

I can play for hours but I need to have that release. And when I cum, its always a big amount.

By *ralPerfectionistMan 23 weeks ago

Glasgow

Looking or wondering if anyone enjoys watching or joining in. I’m currently on Day 19!!"

Wow I love to have a huge load drench me, but to be covered by a nearly 20 day load would be incredible to watch. Especially if I was who caused it!

By *tubo83Man 23 weeks ago

glasgow

Hot man, would that hot load over my face

glasgow

Anyone who can accomodate and would like to see the show drop me a message.

By *tubo83Man 23 weeks ago

glasgow

I would love to see you shoot your load ??

By *hyme2020Woman 23 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

As the only woman to have commented on this thread, I do feel that this is a much bigger deal to men than it is us? Unless I’m in the minority. The amount of cum has absolutely no significance to me at all. As long as he’s enjoying himself. I don’t get the fascination. Just my opinion and fair play to everyone if it is their thing. Life would be very boring if we all liked the same

"As the only woman to have commented on this thread, I do feel that this is a much bigger deal to men than it is us? Unless I’m in the minority. The amount of cum has absolutely no significance to me at all. As long as he’s enjoying himself. I don’t get the fascination. Just my opinion and fair play to everyone if it is their thing. Life would be very boring if we all liked the same "

I’m told some girls are keen on heavy cummers and I’ve seen that some have notes on their profiles and meet requests demanding heavy cummers.

I feel quite satisfied if I’m cumming in/on someone and it’s a good load.

By *hyme2020Woman 23 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

"As the only woman to have commented on this thread, I do feel that this is a much bigger deal to men than it is us? Unless I’m in the minority. The amount of cum has absolutely no significance to me at all. As long as he’s enjoying himself. I don’t get the fascination. Just my opinion and fair play to everyone if it is their thing. Life would be very boring if we all liked the same

I’m told some girls are keen on heavy cummers and I’ve seen that some have notes on their profiles and meet requests demanding heavy cummers.

I feel quite satisfied if I’m cumming in/on someone and it’s a good load."

Yeh and as I said, it would be boring if we all liked the same. It’s just not my thing and no one would be cumming inside me anyway. On me is a bit different

By *oodboyMan 23 weeks ago

kilmarnock

It's a curse cumming heavy lol

By *ofnungslosMan 23 weeks ago

town

Sploshing large or small amounts doesn’t have anything to do with edging, but I understand why that can be a misconception. As you do say OP, that’s for the release sensation more than anything.

It’s all about your nutrients and water intake etc. If guys want to increase their ball spit, take Ashwagandha and Maca Root supplements.

Until we meet again…

By *assy LassieWoman 23 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Sploshing large or small amounts doesn’t have anything to do with edging, but I understand why that can be a misconception. As you do say OP, that’s for the release sensation more than anything.

It’s all about your nutrients and water intake etc. If guys want to increase their ball spit, take Ashwagandha and Maca Root supplements.

Until we meet again…"

Hopefully this does not increase the amount of pish they talk too

Aberdeen

"Sploshing large or small amounts doesn’t have anything to do with edging, but I understand why that can be a misconception. As you do say OP, that’s for the release sensation more than anything.

Until we meet again…

Hopefully this does not increase the amount of pish they talk too "

LOL, you OK over there

glasgow

I would tend to agree that guys think more about than woman. There does seem to be those woman who love to watch it and some who love to be covered in it. That said it’s quite niche.

I like to put on a show

Aberdeen

"I would tend to agree that guys think more about than woman. There does seem to be those woman who love to watch it and some who love to be covered in it. That said it’s quite niche.

I like to put on a show "

Must admit, if you go on cams women are begging for cum cams....

I like to show on cam and have cum a few times, but I do get asked alot.

By *issSexyBootsTV/TS 23 weeks ago

Cardiff

Love a heavy cummer with a cum facial having a huge load over my made up face, lips and eyes is so horny and looks great in photos and videos too

By *omethingDifferent4FunWoman 23 weeks ago

Edinburgh-ish

"As the only woman to have commented on this thread, I do feel that this is a much bigger deal to men than it is us? Unless I’m in the minority. The amount of cum has absolutely no significance to me at all. As long as he’s enjoying himself. I don’t get the fascination. Just my opinion and fair play to everyone if it is their thing. Life would be very boring if we all liked the same "

+1, I've always thought this seems a very male turn on and guys focused on it tend to be a turn off for me. But agree with you also that everyone has their own kinks, just need to find those that share them and everyone's happy!

By *ighlander80884Man 23 weeks ago

Inverness

"If I edge and don't cum my balls actually ache. "

Always wondered if it was only me that happened too lol

town

[Removed by poster at 28/11/23 15:54:27]

town

Until we meet again…

By *T ScotsmanMan 23 weeks ago

Helensburgh

Never seems to be the case with me if not cum over 24hours, but edging or prostrate play seems to give a bigger bang rather than more cum.

By *assy LassieWoman 23 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Until we meet again…

LOL, you OK over there "

I'm just dandy. Thanks

By *yrone69xMan 23 weeks ago

carnforth

Iv always cum a lot since I was young, wonder if having big balls has anything to do with it

By *ptown_SpunkMan 23 weeks ago

South Wales

I am a heavy cummer and adore giving messy facials
"Love a heavy cummer with a cum facial having a huge load over my made up face, lips and eyes is so horny and looks great in photos and videos too"

Aberdeen

Until we meet again…

LOL, you OK over there

I'm just dandy. Thanks "

Phew what a relief, my alarm bells were wringing...glad all is OK. LOL

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 23 weeks ago

Scotland

"Heavy cummer"....no words give me the dry boak quicker than those.

By *heticklybitMan 23 weeks ago

East Kilbride

I enjoy edging but find it doesn't matter how long I go between orgasms, its always a tissue destroying load

By *allerthanaverage79Man 23 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Until we meet again…

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 30/11/23 10:35:07]

Ayrshire

Anyone who has a Pringle fetish let me know pls, cause once I pop I cannot stop! (And can also be a bit of a tube!)

» Add a new message to this topic