FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Cheating fiance

Cheating fiance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ink1390 OP   Man 20 weeks ago

Dumbarton

Back at the start of the year I proposed to my then gf I was so happy and excited but about 2 weeks later I noticed her being very secretive with her phone. I logged onto her Snapchat and seen she was best friends with her friends brother I took a screenshot and he messaged saying what's with the screenshot. And she replied it was me and to stop messaging. That night I managed to get a look at her phone and seen the pics of her tits and what she had been sending him. I was fuming we were supposed to be planning a wedding. I told her I wanted to see the messages and told her to download the data logs so I could see. And at that point she told me she had slept with him years ago. But this was only messages this time and only went on for a few days. Its been playing on my mind this whole time and I just need to vent and this seems like the best place to do it. What would you do if you were in my position?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 20 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

So are you on here without her knowledge?

Dumbarton

Yes made an account not too long ago so I could vent and talk to people to build my self esteem again.

By *ohn_1985Man 20 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Leave her. Simple as that mate

By *ringles0510Woman 20 weeks ago

Central Borders

Discuss the options of an open relationship maybe. If you can't trust each other it'll never work out.

And stop snooping through her phone.

Dumbarton

I did think of that but we have a little one and want to try make it work for him

Dumbarton

I did talk about that and we were on here as a couples profile. But she lost interest in it and said she doesn't want to do it again after convincing me to it. And I don't usually snoop it was just I had a gut feeling something wasn't right

By *ordflash heartMan 20 weeks ago

Motherwell

Unfortunately you would be best to leave as this will just eat away at you for years. You could get some counselling to help. Sorry about this happening.

Dumbarton

Yeah we went to counciling where we were told to open up about it all and how we feel but the Mrs still is holding back and not telling me everything

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

If you have to snoop on someone's phone, do you trust them? If you don't trust them why would you want to be with them!

"Yeah we went to counciling where we were told to open up about it all and how we feel but the Mrs still is holding back and not telling me everything "

Have you also told her you joined fab 4 months ago? Or holding back?

By *ofnungslosMan 20 weeks ago

town

Thing is, cheating now is so much easier and there is a sort of attitude across society now that there’s always a better option.

As time goes on I now believe that those who cheat will always cheat.

Dumbarton

She knows was her idea. We came on as a couples profile at first then she wanted a break from it and said I could make an account

By *ordflash heartMan 20 weeks ago

Motherwell

"Yeah we went to counciling where we were told to open up about it all and how we feel but the Mrs still is holding back and not telling me everything "

Just doesn’t sound like it’s going to work, I’m going through a situation myself, give yourself time and really think can this work for the two of use in long run.

"She knows was her idea. We came on as a couples profile at first then she wanted a break from it and said I could make an account"
Ah okay so you have an open, honest relationship? And it's just all her? Then why you with her? Is probably what you should be asking yourself. I wouldn't be taking any advice from here myself personally I always go with my gut or speak to my close friends (in the real world). If you have people close to you who know you both maybe try speaking to them if you don't feel you can speak to your partner.

Dumbarton

Yes it's open now since this happened but I still get the feeling she's hiding something from me and if she were honest it would make it better and I could make an informed decision

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 20 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"She knows was her idea. We came on as a couples profile at first then she wanted a break from it and said I could make an account"
Not sure what advice you want as this seems to have been an arrangement you have both agreed to .

If you’re still having nagging doubts then walk away as it will only mess with your head .

"She knows was her idea. We came on as a couples profile at first then she wanted a break from it and said I could make an accountNot sure what advice you want as this seems to have been an arrangement you have both agreed to .

If you’re still having nagging doubts then walk away as it will only mess with your head . "

By *assy LassieWoman 20 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

OP your posts are not making sense. You said your then gf. Now she is still your gf. You said you were on as a couple before she cheated. Now you're saying you're I an open relationship since then. Sorry to be cynical but this just isn't ringing true to me.

This is Archies fault

Dumbarton

She was my gf before I proposed making her my now fiance that's what I meant lol

"She was my gf before I proposed making her my now fiance that's what I meant lol"

I'd have patched her straight away

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 20 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

"She was my gf before I proposed making her my now fiance that's what I meant lol"

I asked if you were on without her knowledge then you said she's knows you're here.

Either way two wrongs don't make it right.

By *assy LassieWoman 20 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"This is Archies fault"

Is she archies granny. Cause she's a fun hoover. Meant tae be a gaff and she ruined it

By *ergus1000Man 20 weeks ago

Greenock

Just keep shagging her until you find someone better, maybe take her up the arse a few times too.

By *nverMan 19 weeks ago

....down the Rabbit Hole with a shotgun

I recommend abandoning her under a motorway overpass, manacled to a derelict Farmfoods shopping trolley. Then calling a troupe of dwarves in traffic warden unforms to come around and make her airtight, leaving her covered in dwarf baby batter.

By *ofnungslosMan 19 weeks ago

town

"OP your posts are not making sense. You said your then gf. Now she is still your gf. You said you were on as a couple before she cheated. Now you're saying you're I an open relationship since then. Sorry to be cynical but this just isn't ringing true to me. "

I literally typed this same reply then thought I’d let someone else be the baddie for once.

I’m glad it was you, my hero.

It’s also the bit he joined for a place to vent about her but then saying him joining was her idea…

What’s that scent waffting in the air…

By *oberto7Man 19 weeks ago

Greenock

Man up ffs and tell her to get tae feck..

By *pready MercuryWoman 19 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"OP your posts are not making sense. You said your then gf. Now she is still your gf. You said you were on as a couple before she cheated. Now you're saying you're I an open relationship since then. Sorry to be cynical but this just isn't ringing true to me. "

Exactly this !

There is so many inconsistencies in what's been said , I'm thinking either fantasist , liar or cheat trying to justify being on the site or simple sympathy pump hunter hoping their tale of woe will get the folk of fab saying "haud ma breeks I'm for him !" ..

There's an old saying to be a good liar ye need a good memory how crap must op's memory when he cannae remember what he's typed even though it's their to be read !

By *rgoodnbadMan 19 weeks ago

greenock

"Discuss the options of an open relationship maybe. If you can't trust each other it'll never work out.

And stop snooping through her phone."

Don't even think about this. She'll be flooded with opportunities, while you read out all your rejection messages.

By *hogun300Man 19 weeks ago

Dundee

Needs to be in the story section I think

By *ieran86Man 19 weeks ago

Glasgow

Correct

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

To be honest... If I was her, I'd be more upset with you for going through my phone.. that's an absolutely unbelievable invasion of privacy, and demanding her to download chat logs and show you?? to be honest you sound very controlling. I for one applaud the girl for having the guts to try and find some happiness outwith what sounds like a very unhealthy and unhappy relationship.. if that's the way you treat your partner. No wonder she cheated.. let that be a lesson for you on how NOT to treat your next partner.

By *PFORFUNRYANMan 19 weeks ago

Edinburgh

does not sound like a marriage made in heaven, she is sending pics of her tits to an ex BF who shagged her and you are on this site ...

Maybe call it off

By *uggy55TV/TS 19 weeks ago

Fife

Can’t really take this seriously when you are on this site. You say, it’s to build your self esteem etc. Come on dude, it’s a swingers/hookup website.

You’re just as bad for being on here.

I wish you luck whatever the situation is. But if this is true and you want things to be better. I suggest start with yourself and get off this site.

All the best x

By *inasparklesWoman 19 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Yes made an account not too long ago so I could vent and talk to people to build my self esteem again. "

But you said you were on here without her knowledge! So your as bad if not worse as you've been here 4 months and it's took you 4 months to want to vent! Sounds dodgy

By *lam granWoman 19 weeks ago

falkirk

She's fucking about.

You're on here without her knowledge.

Car crash material.

Bin her. Work on yourself.

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

"Back at the start of the year I proposed to my then gf I was so happy and excited but about 2 weeks later I noticed her being very secretive with her phone. I logged onto her Snapchat and seen she was best friends with her friends brother I took a screenshot and he messaged saying what's with the screenshot. And she replied it was me and to stop messaging. That night I managed to get a look at her phone and seen the pics of her tits and what she had been sending him. I was fuming we were supposed to be planning a wedding. I told her I wanted to see the messages and told her to download the data logs so I could see. And at that point she told me she had slept with him years ago. But this was only messages this time and only went on for a few days. Its been playing on my mind this whole time and I just need to vent and this seems like the best place to do it. What would you do if you were in my position? "

End it .. move on. Don't get married to someone unless you are 110pc right for each other. Men loose out on marriage and loose out on divorce. It's rigged against you. Don't do it unless you are absolutely sure, especially if you have money. Sadly it's the way it is these days.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman 19 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Back at the start of the year I proposed to my then gf I was so happy and excited but about 2 weeks later I noticed her being very secretive with her phone. I logged onto her Snapchat and seen she was best friends with her friends brother I took a screenshot and he messaged saying what's with the screenshot. And she replied it was me and to stop messaging. That night I managed to get a look at her phone and seen the pics of her tits and what she had been sending him. I was fuming we were supposed to be planning a wedding. I told her I wanted to see the messages and told her to download the data logs so I could see. And at that point she told me she had slept with him years ago. But this was only messages this time and only went on for a few days. Its been playing on my mind this whole time and I just need to vent and this seems like the best place to do it. What would you do if you were in my position?

End it .. move on. Don't get married to someone unless you are 110pc right for each other. Men loose out on marriage and loose out on divorce. It's rigged against you. Don't do it unless you are absolutely sure, especially if you have money. Sadly it's the way it is these days. "

‘Men loose out’………ffs, play victim much? :-

By *roy the GardenerMan 19 weeks ago

Glasgow

Probably better venting to her than on here but by the sounds of it, better off going your seperate ways.

» Add a new message to this topic