Six by nico

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebel just for kickss OP   Woman 20 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Is it really worth all the hype/expense ? Thanks in advance for replies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivingthegoodlifeMan 20 weeks ago

Edinburgh

If you’ve not been before it’s worth trying if there’s a theme that tickles your fancy. But it’s very repetitive after you’ve done a few themes.

By *oss1985Man 20 weeks ago

Glasgow

Been to the one in Glasgow and enjoyed it.. food was tasty and nice place

I'd definitely go back x

Aberdeen

It’s a funfair theme this time round thought it might be quite theatrical. My gf and I are not huge wine fans tho so wouldn’t think the extra option would be worth the extra cost.

By *oss1985Man 20 weeks ago

Glasgow

The show and set up is good.. its something different from a normal night out for dinner

You'll both enjoy it x

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

It’s an interesting experience although I think a bit tired now, 111 by Modou is his heir apparent and has a younger vibe. If you’re looking to eat out in Glasgow there are better options imho. Gloriosa and Celantano’s are marvellous but my two favourites are Hooligan in Charing Cross and Big Counter on the Southside.

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

"It’s an interesting experience although I think a bit tired now, 111 by Modou is his heir apparent and has a younger vibe. If you’re looking to eat out in Glasgow there are better options imho. Gloriosa and Celantano’s are marvellous but my two favourites are Hooligan in Charing Cross and Big Counter on the Southside. "

X2 for all this.

I would also add Lobo at Queens Park and GaGa in Partick.

By *ralPerfectionistMan 20 weeks ago

Glasgow

I really like it. Been multiple times. It is worth the money for the experience as it's an affordable price for a night out tasting menu. I'm unlikely to experience a proper MICHELIN level one so this is a fun way to get a vibe of what that would be like.

By *assy LassieWoman 20 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I've been a few times. Also been to 111 and like that you have a choice of what ingredient is the base for your course.

Never attempt to buy both sets though. 10 course lunch trying both choices was just too greedy

By *BootyfulDayWoman 20 weeks ago

I’ve not been yet but got a voucher for Xmas so going to try it. I think it would be good for the experience though I’m not super fancy!

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 20 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Went to the NY themed one in Abdn. It was an offer and absolutely fantastic. Well worth the hype.

By *4Fun11Woman 20 weeks ago

Glasgow

Well worth it and tbh it’s not that expensive

By *omcupCouple 20 weeks ago

Alexandria

Definitely worth trying but make sure the theme is to your tastes, also get the matched wine list

Aberdeen

Thanks for all the comments. Very helpful x

By *ancer36Woman 20 weeks ago

Stirling

[Removed by poster at 05/01/24 23:53:05]

By *ancer36Woman 20 weeks ago

Stirling

Been several times and I’m another vote for 111 found Nico extremely salty the last few times we have been. Did the 10 course tasting menu at 111 for my birthday in December and it was delicious.

Swadish in the merchant city, The Dukes umbrella and Mowgli are a few other firm favourites xx

By *cotfinnCouple 19 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I have a restaurant with rooms just over an hour from Edinburgh & Glasgow. We do a 6 course tasting menu with glass of fizz for £69 per person. Great DBB rates too

Food is classic French cookery - delicious. And better than what I have had at 5* places in Glasgow/ Aberdeen recently and on par with many 1* Michelin I have been. Not just saying it… come and see. Messenge me to find out more…

By *bzsissyTV/TS 19 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"I have a restaurant with rooms just over an hour from Edinburgh & Glasgow. We do a 6 course tasting menu with glass of fizz for £69 per person. Great DBB rates too

Food is classic French cookery - delicious. And better than what I have had at 5* places in Glasgow/ Aberdeen recently and on par with many 1* Michelin I have been. Not just saying it… come and see. Messenge me to find out more…"

Where is your restaurant please?

» Add a new message to this topic