FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dom fem into pegging?

Dom fem into pegging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uttons_Fet OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Edinburgh/Fife

There seems to be an awful lot of dom guys but but not so many dom females...maybe this will awaken some of them up and they'll come say hi

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ink and CurvesWoman 16 weeks ago

glasgow

We’re here. You just need to look harder

Edinburgh/Fife

It seems so, maybe rubbing my magic lamp worked

By *ueen MollyWoman 16 weeks ago

fife

"We’re here. You just need to look harder "

Agreed, plenty of us around

By *panksspankedMan 16 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Hoping to connect with one

By *ann900Man 16 weeks ago

edinburgh

Who wants to be my first peg then edinburgh

By *melia DominaTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

There is a pletherer dominant ladies on FAB.

Dominant ladies don't need to work to get attention. They don't need to advertise for attention.

If you are looking for and you are truly wanting, you will seek them out. You have got to work to gain the attention of a goddess.

By *ueen MollyWoman 16 weeks ago

fife

"Who wants to be my first peg then edinburgh "

And that's definitely not how to find them

Edinburgh/Fife

"There is a pletherer dominant ladies on FAB.

Dominant ladies don't need to work to get attention. They don't need to advertise for attention.

If you are looking for and you are truly wanting, you will seek them out. You have got to work to gain the attention of a goddess.

"

Your making them sound like they are elitest and have to be grovelled to for a moment of their time

Let's hope there's some more personable ones with less ego attached.

By *ussieman74Man 16 weeks ago

Musselburgh

Your making them sound like they are elitest and have to be grovelled to for a moment of their time

Let's hope there's some more personable ones with less ego attached. "

That is one way to put them off. Mistresses can take the role very seriously and part of that is grovelling at thier feet. Sounds stupid but let me assure you it's not. Some will not expect you to be lije that straight away but if you are it show you are truly into the sub side.

By *melia DominaTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Though I shouldn't have to explain myself, I will simplify so my point is easier to understand.

Single woman on fab = lots of male attention, messages, winks, mostly; hi, wanna fuck and dick pics etc.

Add interests in pegging, dominance, bdsm = lots of attention, messages, winks, mostly wannabe top from the bottom submissives with wanna be fucked in the ass fantasy.

Woman are entitled to pick and choose whoever they want to play with and certainly don't need to approach a man to get attention.

So yes. There is a pletherer dominant ladies on FAB and they definitely do not need to work to get attention.

Now if you believe that is elitest. That is your opinion. Good luck in your FAB quest.

By *ueen MollyWoman 15 weeks ago

fife

Though I shouldn't have to explain myself, I will simplify so my point is easier to understand.

Single woman on fab = lots of male attention, messages, winks, mostly; hi, wanna fuck and dick pics etc.

Add interests in pegging, dominance, bdsm = lots of attention, messages, winks, mostly wannabe top from the bottom submissives with wanna be fucked in the ass fantasy.

Woman are entitled to pick and choose whoever they want to play with and certainly don't need to approach a man to get attention.

So yes. There is a pletherer dominant ladies on FAB and they definitely do not need to work to get attention.

Now if you believe that is elitest. That is your opinion. Good luck in your FAB quest.

"

By *uttons_Fet OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh/Fife

"

Well yes the number of female to male on here is outweighed but that doesn't mean that there is a need to grovell for attention. That is somewhat sad to hear this is how others think of themselves or on the flip side sub men.

Unless that's how and what you wsnt to be seen as desperate for their attention.

No one on here is lesser than another and seeing dom females as someone who needs grovelled to is a bit concerning not just for sub males.

These thing aren't necessary and tend to stretch into abuse and controlling situations

Each to their own but that's not at all what I'm looking for.

Good luck with that

By *dsmalbaMan 15 weeks ago

Ayr

Happy to grovell at the feet of a Mistress. You'll never know what your missing..

By *ittyScritchesWoman 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Your making them sound like they are elitest and have to be grovelled to for a moment of their time

This is why it's really important to clearly consider and communicate what you're looking for. Plenty if dominant women *will* be looking for a dynamic where they are worshipped or served, and where certain types of etiquette or service are to be followed without question. In many cases it has very little to do with 'ego' - that's how they enjoy their kink. If

Sadly, most Dommes are frequently treated as kink dispensers (along the "who's gonna peg me?" lines of previous) and bombarded with "propositions" to that effect. It's hardly surprising they're looking for a bit of effort. They're far more likely to pay attention to considered enquiries from individuals who are clear about what they can *offer* to such a dynamic, not just what they want *from* it.

It may be that your preferences are more suited to a woman who tops, or tops for specific types of play, than a Domme or a D/s exchange. You can't assume what *kind* of Dom/me, sub or similar is from role selection alone. Either way, it's safe to say plaintive cries of "where are all the dominant women at?" probably isn't going to yield a lot in and of itself - they're probably enjoying a lovely foot massage and / or tormenting the fortunate souls who *did* show a bit of oomph!

By *ueen MollyWoman 15 weeks ago

fife

"Your making them sound like they are elitest and have to be grovelled to for a moment of their time

This is why it's really important to clearly consider and communicate what you're looking for. Plenty if dominant women *will* be looking for a dynamic where they are worshipped or served, and where certain types of etiquette or service are to be followed without question. In many cases it has very little to do with 'ego' - that's how they enjoy their kink. If

Sadly, most Dommes are frequently treated as kink dispensers (along the "who's gonna peg me?" lines of previous) and bombarded with "propositions" to that effect. It's hardly surprising they're looking for a bit of effort. They're far more likely to pay attention to considered enquiries from individuals who are clear about what they can *offer* to such a dynamic, not just what they want *from* it.

It may be that your preferences are more suited to a woman who tops, or tops for specific types of play, than a Domme or a D/s exchange. You can't assume what *kind* of Dom/me, sub or similar is from role selection alone. Either way, it's safe to say plaintive cries of "where are all the dominant women at?" probably isn't going to yield a lot in and of itself - they're probably enjoying a lovely foot massage and / or tormenting the fortunate souls who *did* show a bit of oomph!"

This is a great response

By *omcupCouple 15 weeks ago

Alexandria

I've met loads of fellow dominant women on here, maybe you're going about your search in the wrong way or looking in the wrong areas

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

"There seems to be an awful lot of dom guys but but not so many dom females...maybe this will awaken some of them up and they'll come say hi "

We don't walk about with our strapons

Alexandria

"There seems to be an awful lot of dom guys but but not so many dom females...maybe this will awaken some of them up and they'll come say hi

We don't walk about with our strapons "

I do sometimes

Alexandria

"Who wants to be my first peg then edinburgh "

Tell me, when you typed this did you expect an army if dommes to be beating down your door with their strapons desperate to take you up on such an unpassable offer?

By *traightrimmerMan 15 weeks ago

glasgow

This is on my to do list. Would consider a couple of sexy tV’s using me too….

By *panksspankedMan 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

It may be that your preferences are more suited to a woman who tops, or tops for specific types of play, than a Domme or a D/s exchange. You can't assume what *kind* of Dom/me, sub or similar is from role selection alone. Either way, it's safe to say plaintive cries of "where are all the dominant women at?" probably isn't going to yield a lot in and of itself - they're probably enjoying a lovely foot massage and / or tormenting the fortunate souls who *did* show a bit of oomph!"

That's an excellent reply. There are lots of variants of course. I enjoy some very 'sub' activities whilst not being at all submissive by nature. Generally I do best in a play situation where both players enjoy their mutual interests. This seems to work and I'm lucky to have found people to play with from time to time. It's not necessarily sexual and I never assume that it will be. It's a thing in itself. Gifting my body to someone else to enjoy playing with maybe describes it best but there is often lots of giggles too even in the ouchiest moments.

Pegging is something I've never tried but see as an extension of this. Certainly not on a first meeting but as a continuation of an existing play dynamic. In all such play communication is what leads to both people having an enjoyable time

By *uggy55TV/TS 15 weeks ago

Fife

"We don't walk about with our strapons "

Haha, imagine……

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Never tried but I would love to experience have to say

By *oneyandbearCouple 15 weeks ago

Dundee

H likes a dom guy, but I guess we don’t advertise it too much.

We’ve also found it can attract quite a few numpties ha

By *ighlandwandererMan 14 weeks ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 31/01/24 08:22:01]

By *ighlandwandererMan 14 weeks ago

glasgow

This thread had so much potential lol

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Nowhere

I wish I had my own Domme

By *exydelightMan 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Thank you to the women who've posted some great responses on here! *looking, listening, learning*

By *ympho6969Woman 14 weeks ago

glasgow

Not a dom, but I have tried pegging and it was fun but isn't something I would do regularly.

I like variety and found that those interested in pegging are, in my experience here anyway, all about taking, humiliation, and the likes. I like it to be one part of the wider situation.

» Add a new message to this topic