FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingthommmy OP   Man 15 weeks ago

GLASGOW

What's longest you've went without sex? I'm closing in on 18 months n I don't know wither to be ashamed of that or not lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lasgowHorseyMan 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

"What's longest you've went without sex? I'm closing in on 18 months n I don't know wither to be ashamed of that or not lol "

No big deal, over 2 years but was actually very happy, very busy with life and just didn't have the time. It's about being happy with yourself, so if its a day, a week, a year, 2 years etc... if your happy, motivated and active then nothing to think about

ffs just read that back, I sound so convincing

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 15 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

3 years but it never actually bothered me.

I'm going through a few months between meeting now aswell..

GLASGOW

"3 years but it never actually bothered me.

I'm going through a few months between meeting now aswell.. "

I guess sometimes other things get in the way maybe I'm being too harsh on myself

GLASGOW

"What's longest you've went without sex? I'm closing in on 18 months n I don't know wither to be ashamed of that or not lol

No big deal, over 2 years but was actually very happy, very busy with life and just didn't have the time. It's about being happy with yourself, so if its a day, a week, a year, 2 years etc... if your happy, motivated and active then nothing to think about

ffs just read that back, I sound so convincing "

Lol that's fair maybe wasn't looking at it like that, sometimes I do see it as something I need but can't get or maybe I was more so thinking that maybe I'm just not good enough in that sense

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Two weeks

By *nox.Woman 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

About 2 years don't think it had any impact at all

By *ofnungslosMan 15 weeks ago

town

I’d say the first 16 years were the worst in all honesty. The final stretch of that, probably the last 3 years or so, all I did was tug tug tug

GLASGOW

"I’d say the first 16 years were the worst in all honesty. The final stretch of that, probably the last 3 years or so, all I did was tug tug tug "

This is my situation at the moment mate, probly end up with one arm bigger than the other ????

By *lasgowHorseyMan 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

"What's longest you've went without sex? I'm closing in on 18 months n I don't know wither to be ashamed of that or not lol

Lol that's fair maybe wasn't looking at it like that, sometimes I do see it as something I need but can't get or maybe I was more so thinking that maybe I'm just not good enough in that sense "

Nope, we are all good enough.

Think how different people make us feel in life - amazing, pissed off, angry, happy, content, confused. BUT when you connect with the right ones, why not have more, the same as in swinging. I'm very open and honest if I want more, I'd tell them and if that connection is tight then they will want the same but even if they don't - You are certainly are good enough, we all are and always will be, just find the right moment, people or person.

GLASGOW

Lol that's fair maybe wasn't looking at it like that, sometimes I do see it as something I need but can't get or maybe I was more so thinking that maybe I'm just not good enough in that sense

Nope, we are all good enough.

Think how different people make us feel in life - amazing, pissed off, angry, happy, content, confused. BUT when you connect with the right ones, why not have more, the same as in swinging. I'm very open and honest if I want more, I'd tell them and if that connection is tight then they will want the same but even if they don't - You are certainly are good enough, we all are and always will be, just find the right moment, people or person.

"

Amazing reply, totally agree with what you said

By *idden Gem69Woman 15 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

After I had my son it was about 7 years before I had sex again, was a single mum and didn't go out.. didn't really bother me and it was before internet and all that.. made up for it though lol

By *ordflash heartMan 15 weeks ago

Motherwell

"I’d say the first 16 years were the worst in all honesty. The final stretch of that, probably the last 3 years or so, all I did was tug tug tug

This is my situation at the moment mate, probly end up with one arm bigger than the other ????"

You could take up arm wrestling now you have a larger arm.

By *oneys1Couple 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

"What's longest you've went without sex? I'm closing in on 18 months n I don't know wither to be ashamed of that or not lol "

Does sex with Pam and her 5 sisters count?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 15 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I’ve had spells of no sex but sometimes all that’s required is other human contact ie a kiss & cuddle will do

5 years - 2016 to 2021

And now since October I think

By *redwilma666Couple 15 weeks ago

Kilbirnie

16 years

By *allBBWWoman 15 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

About 5 years. And then a little fun. And then another 5 years! Poor me

By *oversfunCouple 15 weeks ago

ayrshire

"I’ve had spells of no sex but sometimes all that’s required is other human contact ie a kiss & cuddle will do "

GLASGOW

"I’ve had spells of no sex but sometimes all that’s required is other human contact ie a kiss & cuddle will do "

Yeah I agree, so underrated this xx

GLASGOW

"About 5 years. And then a little fun. And then another 5 years! Poor me "

5! Wow thats insane x

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Nowhere

Years and years

6 hours

By *andy_FraserTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

April 2018 for me. Not that I'm keeping track or anything

Mandy

By *ussieman74Man 15 weeks ago

Musselburgh

I'm sitting at around 10 +years now

By *ibennyMan 15 weeks ago

rutherglen

With the Mrs it years now

By *uffinMan 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Dry spell.. it depends what sex is by definition to you. If it's just about penetration well you need to experiment alot more.

Get out and live a little it doesn't need to be with another person to have satisfaction.

No penetration for 6 years but completely insane orgasims 4 times a week that can last 2 hours of fantastic exhaustive play to build.

By *xymcsexingtonWoman 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh

3 years when I was with my ex

Just had a baby my libido went down and he was selfish in bed it was always all about his pleasure not mine

By *uietbloke67Man 14 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Does sex with Pam and her 5 sisters count?"

Owaaa and Pam swore she was faithful too me tae....the rascal

By *uietbloke67Man 14 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Does kissing and a fumble count as sex or has it got to be the full wallop am In or get in....

By *andE2000Man 14 weeks ago

Bathgate

I went for 20 years without sex from my puberty to the day I got married.

Since then the max I've gone without sex is roughly six months. Never without a wank though

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

I've not met anyone from here since last year but I have from another site in October.

I'm thinking of maybe taking a break from here?

Should I?

» Add a new message to this topic