FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > I could be bi

I could be bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otbox88 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

stirling

Im curious about being bi sexual im not sure what im willing to do in my head im up for receving oral possibly anal im willing to give anal a try but not sure if i would give oral i was considering going somewhere like pipe works and hope there is someone who likes a fat guy could potentialy do a couple of hours on sat what would i take how would i prepair my self and would that be the best for an encounter

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs grumpyWoman 14 weeks ago

motherwell

I'm not a guy and never been to the pipeworks but I think you're overthinking this. Have s shower, give your pubes a trim, take some johnnies and see what happens.

By *otbox88 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

stirling

"I'm not a guy and never been to the pipeworks but I think you're overthinking this. Have s shower, give your pubes a trim, take some johnnies and see what happens. "

Cheers

By *asper1987Man 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Im curious about being bi sexual im not sure what im willing to do in my head im up for receving oral possibly anal im willing to give anal a try but not sure if i would give oral i was considering going somewhere like pipe works and hope there is someone who likes a fat guy could potentialy do a couple of hours on sat what would i take how would i prepair my self and would that be the best for an encounter "

Hygiene is always good. Plenty of guys there willing to give and loads of chubby chasers. Learn on how to douche before receiving anal, plenty of videos on youtube (non graphical)

By *lasgowlatexMan 14 weeks ago

glasgow

Hiya

Personally I would hold off on going to any kind of sauna. Sometimes it’s a bit full on and not for everyone if you know what I mean. My advice would be to get chatting to likeminded guys on here (or the other site!!) and perhaps arrange to meet with them in a public place for a chat and then take it from there. Trim and shave is good advice also for everyone lol

» Add a new message to this topic