FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fab Turn Offs

Fab Turn Offs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    13 weeks ago

I’m finding a lot of people I’d be interest in, the same age as me or just slightly younger write with numbers and missing the letter g. As in I need “fuckin”. This therefore give me the ick as at this age no one should be texting with numbers. Even my kids don’t do this. What on a profile or status puts you off or gives you the ick when other wise you like photos and verifications. Maybe help others out? I know my profile is pretty blunt but sorts the boys from the men!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *nox.Woman 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

'just ask' as the entire profile

By *ordflash heartMan 12 weeks ago

Motherwell

•Need to be bi

•Must have massive cock

•Clean shaven

•No pubes

•Lots of demands

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

"'just ask' as the entire profile "

Or “I’ll fill this in later” a year later still a blank profile not even photo verified but always online

By *r - Mrs BCouple 12 weeks ago

Perthshire

Profiles with no public pictures , how are people supposed to get a feeling of who you are to help them decide to make contact or not from a few words in a bio

By *iss EnormastitsWoman 12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Verifications from 2+yrs prior but profile dscription still reads as first day set up, ie. "We are newbies". Update profile asap and regularly change it about to keep it interesting x

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Well hung

Vwe

Vvwe

Vvvwe

What sizes are they?

By *rions FeltCouple 12 weeks ago

Over yonder hill

"'just ask' as the entire profile "

Or “ fill in later” in year old picture less profiles

By *inkyropecoupleCouple 12 weeks ago

carluke

The vague profiles - there’s a few words and nothing that will give you any idea whether or not you would be interested

By *andy_FraserTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Or “I’ll fill this in later” a year later still a blank profile not even photo verified but always online "

Yea this one is just strange. People that post meets constantly, but have a bare-minimum profile and that is the complete text of it.

By *ussieman74Man 12 weeks ago

Musselburgh

I have tried to get as much honesty on my profile, some say it is to much honesty. I have put what I think is relevant as I want to let people know where I have come from. I don't use numbers but I have mistakenly missed the g on several occasions. It happens to a lot of people missing a letter so I overlook it as I know it could be a mistake.

Musselburgh

I dislike like it when you send a pic and they say they know you and block you. Being block for no reason even Though you haven't spoke. Them asking for a pic but don't return with a pic.

"I dislike like it when you send a pic and they say they know you and block you. Being block for no reason even Though you haven't spoke. Them asking for a pic but don't return with a pic."

To be honest I have a few local people blocked if I know them, I either don’t want to meet them or know they aren’t discreet and you know you’re business would be talked about in the pub ( had it before, despite them having verifications) in a fairly small town. People block for lots of reason and use as a filter if someone has put a rude or crude status or moan etc, not sexy or appealing. I’d never send a face pic unless talking for a while and if people don’t accept that I don’t care, my discretion is important to me. I wouldn’t take the blocks to heart as a lot of people are just cautious on Fab for obvious reasons

[Removed by poster at 11/02/24 13:54:55]

"Or “I’ll fill this in later” a year later still a blank profile not even photo verified but always online

Yea this one is just strange. People that post meets constantly, but have a bare-minimum profile and that is the complete text of it."

It’s a strange one Mandy, if someone isn’t photo verified I just assume they aren’t genuine and don’t talk, let alone meet

Musselburgh

"I dislike like it when you send a pic and they say they know you and block you. Being block for no reason even Though you haven't spoke. Them asking for a pic but don't return with a pic.

To be honest I have a few local people blocked if I know them, I either don’t want to meet them or know they aren’t discreet and you know you’re business would be talked about in the pub ( had it before, despite them having verifications) in a fairly small town. People block for lots of reason and use as a filter if someone has put a rude or crude status or moan etc, not sexy or appealing. I’d never send a face pic unless talking for a while and if people don’t accept that I don’t care, my discretion is important to me. I wouldn’t take the blocks to heart as a lot of people are just cautious on Fab for obvious reasons"

Ah I see you have blocked me so you know me lol that I don't mind as long as you don't say anything about me being on here thanks

"Verifications from 2+yrs prior but profile dscription still reads as first day set up, ie. "We are newbies". Update profile asap and regularly change it about to keep it interesting x"

"I dislike like it when you send a pic and they say they know you and block you. Being block for no reason even Though you haven't spoke. Them asking for a pic but don't return with a pic.

To be honest I have a few local people blocked if I know them, I either don’t want to meet them or know they aren’t discreet and you know you’re business would be talked about in the pub ( had it before, despite them having verifications) in a fairly small town. People block for lots of reason and use as a filter if someone has put a rude or crude status or moan etc, not sexy or appealing. I’d never send a face pic unless talking for a while and if people don’t accept that I don’t care, my discretion is important to me. I wouldn’t take the blocks to heart as a lot of people are just cautious on Fab for obvious reasons

Ah I see you have blocked me so you know me lol that I don't mind as long as you don't say anything about me being on here thanks"

No I don’t know you, if you don’t have a face pic it’s no doubt due to a forum post I’ve blocked as a filter as I know I wouldn’t want to meet. I use block as a filter as I say, I don’t want to stop all men messaging me like I have in past and message first, so I even block if you have a profile with 20 different photos of a penis from various angles or sadly hairy chests, just not my thing!! I’m here to make my Fab experiences good, that includes not having to see photos I’m not into when scrolling so yeah I block. Some never block people, but I use as a filter. Don’t take blocks to heart as I say, not everyone does it because they know you. Just find the people that do and don’t worry about the rest

By *pready MercuryWoman 12 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Big turn off .. People who correct others spelling and grammatical errors , comes across as being anal (pardon the pun) and perhaps being wound to tightly !

"Big turn off .. People who correct others spelling and grammatical errors , comes across as being anal (pardon the pun) and perhaps being wound to tightly !

"

Yeah but worse is saying they hate dick pics (I do understand tbh) but have half their cave hanging out and filtered photos. No need for Snapchat filters on Fab, I avoid

By *ellinever70Woman 12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"Big turn off .. People who correct others spelling and grammatical errors , comes across as being anal (pardon the pun) and perhaps being wound to tightly !

Yeah but worse is saying they hate dick pics (I do understand tbh) but have half their cave hanging out and filtered photos. No need for Snapchat filters on Fab, I avoid"

Half their cave?

By *hort Stop 1969Woman 12 weeks ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

" Ah I see you have blocked me so you know me lol that I don't mind as long as you don't say anything about me being on here thanks"

I don't get too hung up about people blocking me - there's probably a reason or zero reason and its really none of my business why. If it bothers you that much, you can always counterblock them.

Yeah but worse is saying they hate dick pics (I do understand tbh) but have half their cave hanging out and filtered photos. No need for Snapchat filters on Fab, I avoid

Half their cave? "

The entrance to that anal tunnel of love

lanarkshire

Yeah but worse is saying they hate dick pics (I do understand tbh) but have half their cave hanging out and filtered photos. No need for Snapchat filters on Fab, I avoid"

I didnae say I hated dick pics just don't want unsolicited ones. When you've seen one you've seen them all , just in a different shape or size and wading through them becomes tedious .

I do have a couple pics that have a filter on them but not to change my face just for lighting and remove a shadow maybe get rid of a blemish . Each to their own

I didnae say I hated dick pics just don't want unsolicited ones. When you've seen one you've seen them all , just in a different shape or size and wading through them becomes tedious .

I do have a couple pics that have a filter on them but not to change my face just for lighting and remove a shadow maybe get rid of a blemish . Each to their own "

Exactly, each to their own! I personally like a black and white instead of a filter for that sultry look. Just not very fair on people when you send a catfish pic that looks nothing like you. Again why I like a social or a video call before a meet up.

If I can make the hard effort to type correctly with my dyslexia, I exact someone not to fool me with a filter

Musselburgh

I apologise my anxiety can make my mind wander and think the wrong things, but I have had a few people on here say they know me and blocked me. I have not see who they are so worried they k ow my family and might say something. I am truly sorry for jumping to conclusions once again when I posted about being blocked I had just had an incident like I just said, so sorry for the post also.

"I apologise my anxiety can make my mind wander and think the wrong things, but I have had a few people on here say they know me and blocked me. I have not see who they are so worried they k ow my family and might say something. I am truly sorry for jumping to conclusions once again when I posted about being blocked I had just had an incident like I just said, so sorry for the post also. "

Honestly no need to apologise! Like I said, don’t send pics unless asked to exchange for your safety and discretion, don’t take anything too seriously and you will find you’re tribe! And don’t take anything personal here, we all do things different for different reasons. I’ll also add, I lost a family member late last year and hid my profile for a while, so best advice is when the anxiety or depression gets bad, Fab is not the place to come for comfort unless you have made connections that truly do care about your well being here so just avoid for a while! Happy fabing

Musselburgh

Well I forgot to add this to the list

People messaging you asking for pypal payment for stupid things. Had a guy trying to get £15 to help me with my anxiety lol all he was going to do was send me some Info (Probably stuff I have already seen b4)

"Well I forgot to add this to the list

People messaging you asking for pypal payment for stupid things. Had a guy trying to get £15 to help me with my anxiety lol all he was going to do was send me some Info (Probably stuff I have already seen b4)"

What?! Please, please report him and block. Or if any women/men asking for flowers, Chinese sent to them (saw both last night in status) or anyone asking for money for sex or other services!

Musselburgh

People messaging you asking for pypal payment for stupid things. Had a guy trying to get £15 to help me with my anxiety lol all he was going to do was send me some Info (Probably stuff I have already seen b4)

What?! Please, please report him and block. Or if any women/men asking for flowers, Chinese sent to them (saw both last night in status) or anyone asking for money for sex or other services! "

Sont worry I di report and block lol been dealing with anxiety for many years so pretty sure I would have heard everything had a hundred times lol I might xomw over stupid but I haven't got to where I am dealing with my anxiety and depression without hard work

I came on here for social interaction and to push myself to get out more.

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 12 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

What?! Please, please report him and block. Or if any women/men asking for flowers, Chinese sent to them (saw both last night in status) or anyone asking for money for sex or other services! "

A woman was begging for a site supporters badge.!

What?! Please, please report him and block. Or if any women/men asking for flowers, Chinese sent to them (saw both last night in status) or anyone asking for money for sex or other services!

A woman was begging for a site supporters badge.! "

The joys of weekend night shift is the 2-4am status updates, few Saturday’s ago a women was offering BJ’s for a bottle of vodka, pretty grim tbh. A lot of cash pigs on Fab, I just block and report

By *luebell888Woman 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

Getting called Babe or someone wanting to eat me is a big turn off.

lanarkshire

"

Exactly, each to their own! I personally like a black and white instead of a filter for that sultry look. Just not very fair on people when you send a catfish pic that looks nothing like you. Again why I like a social or a video call before a meet up.

If I can make the hard effort to type correctly with my dyslexia, I exact someone not to fool me with a filter"

I'd hardly say it was catfishing , it's lightening a pic and a blemish if at that time there is one ,I don't change my face at all , changing a pic to a black and white version has the same effect as lightening it , its ofcourse different from the original as it removes the colour from it where as the couple pics I have lightened the colour. So I fail to see what's the difference . The pics still been changed regardless . I think it's a case of to point a finger make sure your own hands are clean.

"

If I can make the hard effort to type correctly with my dyslexia, I exact someone not to fool me with a filter

I'd hardly say it was catfishing , it's lightening a pic and a blemish if at that time there is one ,I don't change my face at all , changing a pic to a black and white version has the same effect as lightening it , its ofcourse different from the original as it removes the colour from it where as the couple pics I have lightened the colour. So I fail to see what's the difference . The pics still been changed regardless . I think it's a case of to point a finger make sure your own hands are clean. "

() Come on every photo has a Snapchat filter, don’t kid a kidder! The lady doth protest too much and I didn’t realise I’d get such a big catch with the little bait I threw in (as I sit eating my popcorn)

lanarkshire

"

I'd hardly say it was catfishing , it's lightening a pic and a blemish if at that time there is one ,I don't change my face at all , changing a pic to a black and white version has the same effect as lightening it , its ofcourse different from the original as it removes the colour from it where as the couple pics I have lightened the colour. So I fail to see what's the difference . The pics still been changed regardless . I think it's a case of to point a finger make sure your own hands are clean.

() Come on every photo has a Snapchat filter, don’t kid a kidder! The lady doth protest too much and I didn’t realise I’d get such a big catch with the little bait I threw in (as I sit eating my popcorn)"

They actually don't, and it's no Snapchat , it's samsung camera .. you stick tae ur black n whites but when your throwing digs mind throw them tae yourself tae , there's enough people seen me in chatrooms and on cam and in person to know I'm not a catfish . But as for every photo .. your the one spitting the dummy out here all because of the original comment I made about folk that correct others spellings and grammatical errors . Gie yourself a wobble !

By *otstuff69xCouple 12 weeks ago

dundee

send face picts with 1st message.even though they dont have any picts at all on profile .

"

() Come on every photo has a Snapchat filter, don’t kid a kidder! The lady doth protest too much and I didn’t realise I’d get such a big catch with the little bait I threw in (as I sit eating my popcorn)

They actually don't, and it's no Snapchat , it's samsung camera .. you stick tae ur black n whites but when your throwing digs mind throw them tae yourself tae , there's enough people seen me in chatrooms and on cam and in person to know I'm not a catfish . But as for every photo .. your the one spitting the dummy out here all because of the original comment I made about folk that correct others spellings and grammatical errors . Gie yourself a wobble !"

By *JandCunniCouple 12 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

OP. For the 15yrs i have been on here. Life changes and as ur are a woman . Should i bow to the fact that u don't understand . Age moving on and they use there terminology.

"OP. For the 15yrs i have been on here. Life changes and as ur are a woman . Should i bow to the fact that u don't understand . Age moving on and they use there terminology.

. "

What? Like most things you write I don’t understand! I don’t ask any one to bow down (although I do appreciate that as a kink) just if you are 38-42 I find it a bit concerning that they type “any1 want 2 fuck” my kids don’t even type like that. And wanted to know others dislikes or ick on profiles as it’s a pet hate on Fab. Was a nightshift musing last night is all!

"send face picts with 1st message.even though they dont have any picts at all on profile ."

I will never understand a person sending a face pic in the first message, risky game tbh as could be a family member/work colleague for all they know

lanarkshire

"

"

By *ert999400Man 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Well hung

Vwe

Vvwe

Vvvwe

What sizes are they? "

Maybe 2 Small and not Small

By *panksspankedMan 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I agree that text speak is a turn off. Another peeve is people messaging that simply say Hey. Just how is that meant to be enticing? I agree about lack of photos and I really must address that on my profile. I did have a profile picture for some time but a Mod removed it.

"I agree that text speak is a turn off. Another peeve is people messaging that simply say Hey. Just how is that meant to be enticing? I agree about lack of photos and I really must address that on my profile. I did have a profile picture for some time but a Mod removed it. "

Aw “hey” if awful! “Hey trouble/sexy” even worse!

Edinburgh

"I agree that text speak is a turn off. Another peeve is people messaging that simply say Hey. Just how is that meant to be enticing? I agree about lack of photos and I really must address that on my profile. I did have a profile picture for some time but a Mod removed it.

Aw “hey” if awful! “Hey trouble/sexy” even worse! "

I don't even rate that just the one word. And people who I don't know wanting to meet at ridiculous times of night. My favourite thing is clearly heading out in the small hours to meet some wannabe who think they know how to spank

North Ayrshire

"OP. For the 15yrs i have been on here. Life changes and as ur are a woman . Should i bow to the fact that u don't understand . Age moving on and they use there terminology.

What? Like most things you write I don’t understand! I don’t ask any one to bow down (although I do appreciate that as a kink) just if you are 38-42 I find it a bit concerning that they type “any1 want 2 fuck” my kids don’t even type like that. And wanted to know others dislikes or ick on profiles as it’s a pet hate on Fab. Was a nightshift musing last night is all! "

no dig and not even looking at ur profile. U are Demanding.

What? Like most things you write I don’t understand! I don’t ask any one to bow down (although I do appreciate that as a kink) just if you are 38-42 I find it a bit concerning that they type “any1 want 2 fuck” my kids don’t even type like that. And wanted to know others dislikes or ick on profiles as it’s a pet hate on Fab. Was a nightshift musing last night is all! no dig and not even looking at ur profile. U are Demanding. "

I’m sarcastic not demanding!! I’m also 2 year sober….just saying!

By *dinburgerMan 12 weeks ago

Perthshire

"

•too

Edinburgh

•too"

North Ayrshire

Thats not allowed.

By *ofnungslosMan 12 weeks ago

town

"Thats not allowed."

That’s……

Edinburgh

"Thats not allowed.

That’s…… "

By *igboobiesCouple 12 weeks ago

Saltcoats

People who post when d*unk, gets annoying after a while

By *iss EnormastitsWoman 12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"People who post when d*unk, gets annoying after a while "

Live and let live!!

Are they doing anyone any harm?. Are they being abusive?

No-one is forcing anyone to interact with any persons posts.

We are all adults afterall.

By *rs grumpyWoman 12 weeks ago

motherwell

Desperation from men or women.

By *igboobiesCouple 12 weeks ago

Saltcoats

"People who post when d*unk, gets annoying after a while

Live and let live!!

Are they doing anyone any harm?. Are they being abusive?

No-one is forcing anyone to interact with any persons posts.

We are all adults afterall. "

But only some act like adults

By *ecent GentMan 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

People who start acting like you are married after 1 or 2 messages can be annoying,

People that ask for a face pic but don’t send back are worse, wee shitebags.

People who are very very serious and full of their own nonsense. Apart from that, All good

Women who block you right after you send a face pic.

By *rankie4Man 12 weeks ago

East Kilbride

I hate TIMEWASTERS with a passion. People who have no respect for other people. They don't think about the upset they cause and it would've been all sorted with a simple message. Eg,something has come up or I've changed my mind. No excuse for it. And I do think we should have a link to name and shame the repeat offenders. Rant over . Have a good day folks.

"I hate TIMEWASTERS with a passion. People who have no respect for other people. They don't think about the upset they cause and it would've been all sorted with a simple message. Eg,something has come up or I've changed my mind. No excuse for it. And I do think we should have a link to name and shame the repeat offenders. Rant over . Have a good day folks."

Go to their profile, click report and select “did not turn up”

motherwell

"Women who block you right after you send a face pic.

"

Maybe change your name then if the coupon is memorable for all the wrong reasons

By *rankie4Man 12 weeks ago

East Kilbride

Many thanks for that x

"I’m finding a lot of people I’d be interest in, the same age as me or just slightly younger write with numbers and missing the letter g. As in I need “fuckin”. This therefore give me the ick as at this age no one should be texting with numbers. Even my kids don’t do this. What on a profile or status puts you off or gives you the ick when other wise you like photos and verifications. Maybe help others out? I know my profile is pretty blunt but sorts the boys from the men!"

Unverified profiles that say “send face pic or message will be deleted”

Any mention of 420 (this isn’t a writing with numbers thing incase you feel like being blunt) or any other dr*g

Pics with dirty nails, mirrors or messy background.

People that write “we are clean.” If you feel the need to write that I reckon yer clatty

By *agnar73Man 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

I’ve only had the no reply thing and not the block so maybe that’s not as bad?

By *ilveryFoxMan 12 weeks ago

Midlothian

Mirror selfies in kids rooms, please dont

Maybe change your name then if the coupon is memorable for all the wrong reasons "

By *ig TennentsMan 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

After many messages they give you a fake address and then block you

By *idden Gem69Woman 12 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Being winked from a pictureless blank profile, how the hell am i meant to know if im interested enough to wink back

By *omcupCouple 12 weeks ago

Alexandria

Messy or dirty backgrounds, anything with kids toys in the background also is just weird

By *xymcsexingtonWoman 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"I hate TIMEWASTERS with a passion. People who have no respect for other people. They don't think about the upset they cause and it would've been all sorted with a simple message. Eg,something has come up or I've changed my mind. No excuse for it. And I do think we should have a link to name and shame the repeat offenders. Rant over . Have a good day folks.

Go to their profile, click report and select “did not turn up”"

I've reported after someone didn't turn up a few times

Nothing gets done about it so I just give one chance only to meet now it's served me better but timewasters happen more now than ever

Pretty shite to be honest

By *oveboobsMan 12 weeks ago

Larkhall

Loads of diffrent verifications in a short time put me off, i know thats why most are here but if its too many in too short a time ill pass by, weird because it means they like the boaby, lol

By *oveboobsMan 12 weeks ago

Larkhall

"Being winked from a pictureless blank profile, how the hell am i meant to know if im interested enough to wink back"

Does anyone actually respond to winks, i gave them up a while ago, didnt seem to get anywhere

motherwell

"Messy or dirty backgrounds, anything with kids toys in the background also is just weird"

Aye. It's a red flag for me if a guy can get a semi with Thomas The Tank Engine smiling at him in the background.

Glasgow

"Messy or dirty backgrounds, anything with kids toys in the background also is just weird

Aye. It's a red flag for me if a guy can get a semi with Thomas The Tank Engine smiling at him in the background."

Choo! And indeed choo!

motherwell

Male feminists.

You don't need to call yourself a feminist to try and be "right on" to increase your chance of getting your hole. Just don't be a dick around women.

By *uptae SinghMan 12 weeks ago

glasgow

"Male feminists.

You don't need to call yourself a feminist to try and be "right on" to increase your chance of getting your hole. Just don't be a dick around women."

Some guys can't be themselves because they are dicks, so they pretend to be a good guy. It's very sinister behaviour.

motherwell

"Male feminists.

You don't need to call yourself a feminist to try and be "right on" to increase your chance of getting your hole. Just don't be a dick around women.

Some guys can't be themselves because they are dicks, so they pretend to be a good guy. It's very sinister behaviour."

Which are you Guptae?

By *uptae SinghMan 12 weeks ago

glasgow

"Male feminists.

Some guys can't be themselves because they are dicks, so they pretend to be a good guy. It's very sinister behaviour.

Which are you Guptae? "

You'll find out soon enough.

By *assy LassieWoman 12 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Loads of diffrent verifications in a short time put me off, i know thats why most are here but if its too many in too short a time ill pass by, weird because it means they like the boaby, lol "

How many and what timescale is to many

People who add you just to be nosey at your pics and vids and they haven’t even tried to talk to you first.

By *assy LassieWoman 12 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Loads of diffrent verifications in a short time put me off, i know thats why most are here but if its too many in too short a time ill pass by, weird because it means they like the boaby, lol

How many and what timescale is to many"

Should have just posted in here instead of DM. This is where the open discussion takes place.

Anyhoo so 3 in a week is excessive and just greedy!

Glasgow

"Loads of diffrent verifications in a short time put me off, i know thats why most are here but if its too many in too short a time ill pass by, weird because it means they like the boaby, lol

How many and what timescale is to many

Should have just posted in here instead of DM. This is where the open discussion takes place.

Anyhoo so 3 in a week is excessive and just greedy!

"

My judgeyness starts at 4 in a week, am I too slack on this?

The biggest turn off is lack of interest and enthusiasm.

The sense, when you are just an option.

Turn off - when you are waiting for the meet to be arranged as agreed and the people do not reply, even though they are on Fabs visible.

By *woformorefunCouple 12 weeks ago

Dundee

When people (usually guys) leave verifications saying “don’t mess them about” or “treat with respect”. Cringe!

By *rdadjokesMan 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Moody ranting types or those begging for money to get membership it's only a £5 if do the 30 day one.

Use to be openminded on those that did drugs but I find that they come with so much drama so white stuff is a turn off for me.

By *azz246Man 12 weeks ago

west coast

Can’t stand it when you see a hot profile and what they’ve got is a huge turn on, only to then notice they have manky finger nails. Gadz a Fuck ??

By *enelope2UWoman 12 weeks ago

Fife

Terms like...

looking to play

You up for a meet

What's your kink

Looking for fun

Can I fuck

By *enelope2UWoman 12 weeks ago

Fife

"I hate TIMEWASTERS with a passion. People who have no respect for other people. They don't think about the upset they cause and it would've been all sorted with a simple message. Eg,something has come up or I've changed my mind. No excuse for it. And I do think we should have a link to name and shame the repeat offenders. Rant over . Have a good day folks.

Go to their profile, click report and select “did not turn up”"

Best feature there is... Casper ghost counter

By *randmissdemeanourMan 12 weeks ago

glasgow

Just close ups of genitals. We want to have an idea of what you look like (maintaining privacy). We are attracted to the person not their genitalia.

By *VfunGUY007Man 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

People with no pix demanding a face pic with 1st msg

Vegetable or other household stuff in the vag area

Too many rules / demands

Ppl who want drink or drugs bought for them before they consider meeting.

Lots more lol

By *he couple nextdoorCouple 11 weeks ago

grangemouth

This was a very interesting read.

Everyone is different.

How they like to be spoken to, what works for some people is not ok for others.

It's extremely difficult to know exactly what to do for the right or wrong.

I guess there is someone suitable for everyone.

Also it's hard to put on what you may or may not like on profile as it could put people off.

Or someone who recognises you may use against you so some are cautious about what they like .

Some prefer long chats, others would rather know what you are looking for, when and see if it matches them.

Before getting into long chat.

You can't please everyone x

By *dinburgerMan 11 weeks ago

Perthshire

"When people (usually guys) leave verifications saying “don’t mess them about” or “treat with respect”. Cringe! "

Usually after going into excruciating graphic detail about what they did on the meet.

By *he couple nextdoorCouple 11 weeks ago

grangemouth

"When people (usually guys) leave verifications saying “don’t mess them about” or “treat with respect”. Cringe!

Usually after going into excruciating graphic detail about what they did on the meet."

What would you say is acceptable to put in a verification after a meetx

By *nM Fantasy seekersCouple 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

If messaging they ask for a certain phrase to prove you've read profile

Photos of females wearing wedding dresses

Pregnant photos...personally not our thing

By *xymcsexingtonWoman 11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Loads of diffrent verifications in a short time put me off, i know thats why most are here but if its too many in too short a time ill pass by, weird because it means they like the boaby, lol "

Some of them could be from socials/social events

Or if they are snagging a lot it shouldn't matter as long as they are doing it safely

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Some of them could be from socials/social events

Or if they are snagging a lot it shouldn't matter as long as they are doing it safely "

Nothing worse than a long snagging list

By *exy gentMan 11 weeks ago

Midlothian

I can totally understand getting blocked, I just wish they would say why and then block, just my preference

I have a new one.. the word booty.

By *ustyWoman 11 weeks ago

inverclyde

Guys profiles who have lots of pics public and all cock ones. But really guys dont put pics sitting on the toilet or in a public/pub one

By *oberto7Man 11 weeks ago

Greenock

Any cock pics = Blocked, While their flashing there clabby doo

"People who add you just to be nosey at your pics and vids and they haven’t even tried to talk to you first. "

100% agree with this. This and add you after chatting, make arrangements for meets and get ghosted. Messages then go unread, or unanswered, despite them being online..majorly pees' me off

Greenock

Yip send you a friend invite & they haven't any friends pics! Lol

By *otbeefandonionsCouple 11 weeks ago

Bathgate

Any mention of "daddy". No judgement, just not for me

Close up minge pics

Lots of dick pics

"Hey" as a first message

Adding as a friend before we've even spoken

Oh..and another one is..having your messages read, no reply and the message just left there. If your not interested and you've read it, why not delete it and give us poor mortals a clue?..lol

By *assy LassieWoman 11 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Any cock pics = Blocked, While their flashing there clabby doo "

Oh the pot n kettle comes to mind.

By *assy LassieWoman 11 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Oh..and another one is..having your messages read, no reply and the message just left there. If your not interested and you've read it, why not delete it and give us poor mortals a clue?..lol"

Why not make your own assumption of the interaction or lack of...and move on! What other people do with their profiles and mail is no-one elses business.

Don't stress over things you can't control

"Oh..and another one is..having your messages read, no reply and the message just left there. If your not interested and you've read it, why not delete it and give us poor mortals a clue?..lol

Why not make your own assumption of the interaction or lack of...and move on! What other people do with their profiles and mail is no-one elses business.

Don't stress over things you can't control

"

It was making assumptions I was trying to avoid, but hey ho..I guess you're right..lol

By *xymcsexingtonWoman 11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

People moaning that they are not desirable

No one is perfect we all have flaws learn to be happy with what you have and have fun

"People moaning that they are not desirable

No one is perfect we all have flaws learn to be happy with what you have and have fun "

Couldn't agree more if I'm being honest..x

By *idden Gem69Woman 11 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Oh..and another one is..having your messages read, no reply and the message just left there. If your not interested and you've read it, why not delete it and give us poor mortals a clue?..lol"

A dont delete mine.. a usually do a mass delete every now and then, if am interested al reply

Greenock

"Any cock pics = Blocked, While their flashing there clabby doo

Oh the pot n kettle comes to mind. "

You get my drift sassy lol

"Oh..and another one is..having your messages read, no reply and the message just left there. If your not interested and you've read it, why not delete it and give us poor mortals a clue?..lol

A dont delete mine.. a usually do a mass delete every now and then, if am interested al reply"

Thanks Ell...Good to know

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 11 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

Pubic hair in photos!

By *imMcSilverMan 11 weeks ago

Near you

Profile set at 20 to 99 but message saying "you're not the age we're looking for" or looking for men and then saying in the profile text "no single men" why can't you just set your preferences?

By *adbury girlWoman 10 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

A male profile where the pics are predominantly female for example a pic of a naked female where you see from her neck to her thighs yet only see the base of a guys cock as he is penetrating her, photo of a females ass being spread wide by said male.

I find it off putting but appreciate it is their profile to do as they wish

By *dult.AdventuresMan 10 weeks ago

Various

There's most of mine that have been mentioned above but the main ones are;

- demanding profiles i.e. face pic with first message. Even worse when they message you first and haven't included one

- 'fill in later' or almost nothing in the profile

One that's not a turn off but more of a confusion is the profiles with absolutely nothing on them, no pics and 'fill in later' with multiple verifications. Guess it's all in their messages that gets them the meets?

By *itty.kat2023Woman 10 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

Most of my peeves have already been mentioned but 1-being sent unsolicited dick pics. Annoys me more because I specifically say in my profile not to send them. Just makes me think they're lazy and don't read profiles.

Or 2- needy guys begging for compliments. Had someone new within an hour ask me me 4 times if I was his type. By the 3rd time of being asked I'd stopped saying he was! Also over a few days if I didn't respond quick enough, I could have 5or6 messages waiting over maybe half an hour or so

By *eroLondonMan 10 weeks ago

Mayfair

".….…What on a profile or status puts you off or gives you the ick when other wise you like photos and verifications.….…"

·

A minor 'ick' is receiving messages from women who can only manage monosyllabic words but their profiles dictate "must be articulate and able to string a few intellectual sentences together".

By *assy LassieWoman 10 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"A male profile where the pics are predominantly female for example a pic of a naked female where you see from her neck to her thighs yet only see the base of a guys cock as he is penetrating her, photo of a females ass being spread wide by said male.

I find it off putting but appreciate it is their profile to do as they wish "

I agree. I want to see pics in profile that give me an idea of what the person I'm considering meeting looks like. No some random female.

It's like shopping for shoes and the salesperson keeps showing you trousers... waste of time

By *assy LassieWoman 10 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"There's most of mine that have been mentioned above but the main ones are;

- demanding profiles i.e. face pic with first message. Even worse when they message you first and haven't included one

- 'fill in later' or almost nothing in the profile

One that's not a turn off but more of a confusion is the profiles with absolutely nothing on them, no pics and 'fill in later' with multiple verifications. Guess it's all in their messages that gets them the meets?

"

Think of these as filters for profiles you won't be compatible with. Just don't engage.

By *ifeappreciatorMan 10 weeks ago

renfrewshire

So many demands of do’s and don’t.

I get bored and move on

By *woformorefunCouple 10 weeks ago

Dundee

Any mummy or daddy references. So wrong on so many levels

By *ocknrollerMan 10 weeks ago

the sticks

When the profile text sounds like a bossy list of double standards, demands and requirements and comes across as having a selfish and entitled attitude. What a turn off! And so unapproachable. If I wanted to hear that shit I'd just go to work and talk to my boss. At least they have the decency to acknowledge my existence after speaking to me like I'm a useless nothing

By *arried West End CoupleCouple 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

Dirty nails, untidy houses…….

By *ark EdgeCouple 10 weeks ago

Stirling

Profiles with "daddy" in their write up and pictures with a mess/tip in the background.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 10 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Women moaning on the forum about the emails they get from guys when all they need to do is use their filters and do their own search.

Ranting updates again from women who moan about not meeting married or attached guys yet the verifications they have say different .

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Turn offs:

When they don’t like gingers

Turn on:

When they say “NO TORIES!”

By *lasgowHorseyMan 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I’m finding a lot of people I’d be interest in, the same age as me or just slightly younger write with numbers and missing the letter g. As in I need “fuckin”. This therefore give me the ick as at this age no one should be texting with numbers. Even my kids don’t do this. What on a profile or status puts you off or gives you the ick when other wise you like photos and verifications. Maybe help others out? I know my profile is pretty blunt but sorts the boys from the men!"

The 'Demands' of dos and don'ts.

We all have dos and don'ts and understand we want compatibility as well as similar interests but the demands on the profile is off putting.

In saying that, I'm a pretty varied guy and I've had slow chilled, even vanilla nights but then again some nights or days of utter kinky, intense filth but whatever I like, doesn't mean its a must on a meet, as my company may not be into everything I like or I'm not into all that they like or we might not be in that mood at the time

Fab is here to be enjoyed and for us to have a brill, enjoyable time in compnay but never forget our company's enjoyment as some seem to do.

By *agnar73Man 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Women moaning on the forum about the emails they get from guys when all they need to do is use their filters and do their own search.

Ranting updates again from women who moan about not meeting married or attached guys yet the verifications they have say different .

"

Some rants are offputting must admit.

By *awk3y3Man 10 weeks ago

West Lothian

Do you think there should be a site feature to like or dislike a status or a profile anonymously

Anonymity purely to stop the "why don't you like my profile/status emails"

But would give users a balanced view of what people they are looking for like.or dislike to see ....

** Grabs some popcorn **

By *uttymonkeyMan 9 weeks ago

Torbay

When theres a shopping list of superficial expectations of a person and all the signs of a judgemental person ironically.

By *ot - CoupleCouple 9 weeks ago

Glasgow

Single male profile says straight but he wants to suck a guy.

Last profile was mysteriously deleted.

I'm back for more.

I have experience.

I'm a "Professional"

By *ordflash heartMan 9 weeks ago

Motherwell

"Single male profile says straight but he wants to suck a guy.

I'm back for more.

I have experience.

I'm a "Professional"

"

Would like to find out what exactly is a professional do they go to a sex College something like the School of Cock

By *ighands89Man 9 weeks ago

Coatbridge

Judgmental swingers, still can't get my head around that one.

By *onzo67Man 9 weeks ago

Hamilton

Such and such "to the front"....

Thanks for last night you know who you are....

Lol

By *ot - CoupleCouple 9 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Single male profile says straight but he wants to suck a guy.

I'm back for more.

I have experience.

I'm a "Professional"

Would like to find out what exactly is a professional do they go to a sex College something like the School of Cock "

Exactly.

By *traighttothepoint121Man 7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Rude people who never reply to your message but if they do reply dissapear again

By *aughty_BBW_69Woman 7 weeks ago

Livingston

"Judgmental swingers, still can't get my head around that one."

Haha aye why we are all in a swingers site lol

By *aughty_BBW_69Woman 7 weeks ago

Livingston

I put up a status this morning that (Guys it's not sexy when you take a pic on or around the toilet area it's very off putting). And I meant guys as in both sexes. And I got an abusive message calling me a cow fat and ugly. Lol x

By *UBSISSYEKTV/TS 7 weeks ago

EAST KILBRIDE

The profiles that say cannot accommodate or travel ??

By *igboobiesCouple 7 weeks ago

Saltcoats

"I put up a status this morning that (Guys it's not sexy when you take a pic on or around the toilet area it's very off putting). And I meant guys as in both sexes. And I got an abusive message calling me a cow fat and ugly. Lol x"

Should be a life time ban for any abusive messages, sorry you had to deal with that

By *he couple nextdoorCouple 7 weeks ago

grangemouth

"Women moaning on the forum about the emails they get from guys when all they need to do is use their filters and do their own search.

Unfortunately they don't always mention it prior

Or change profile after meeting x

It's not about the guys it's that if you state bi couple,no straight men

Then they message , you check profile saying straight.

You then have to say bi men only

You should see some responses

Oh I'm bi

Oh I have been thinking about maybe trying

What would I need to do, have to do

I'm half bi.

If straight message a straight mf couple x

"

By *he couple nextdoorCouple 7 weeks ago

grangemouth

[Removed by poster at 17/03/24 13:09:01]

By (user no longer on site) OP    7 weeks ago

"I put up a status this morning that (Guys it's not sexy when you take a pic on or around the toilet area it's very off putting). And I meant guys as in both sexes. And I got an abusive message calling me a cow fat and ugly. Lol x"

I had this yesterday, a nice polite “don’t think we are compatible” the reply was “your a big fat mess anyway!” I’m a size 12 ya cock Womble got to laugh. No wonder I don’t even send a polite reply if not interested most of the time

By *agnar73Man 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I put up a status this morning that (Guys it's not sexy when you take a pic on or around the toilet area it's very off putting). And I meant guys as in both sexes. And I got an abusive message calling me a cow fat and ugly. Lol x

I had this yesterday, a nice polite “don’t think we are compatible” the reply was “your a big fat mess anyway!” I’m a size 12 ya cock Womble got to laugh. No wonder I don’t even send a polite reply if not interested most of the time"

Jeez.

By *elpieandSelkieCouple 7 weeks ago

Aberdeen

People taking photos of their cock whilst sitting on the toilet.

1 - Gads.

2 - makes us think that you are actually a relationship and have snuck away to have a wank in the bog.

By *rs grumpyWoman 7 weeks ago

motherwell

Messages that open with something along the lines of..

"Hey, sexy lady...."

I have a blank profile and am usually reading these messages lying in bed as I eat Pringle crumps out my belly button. Who's kidding who pal?

By *ememberMe73Man 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Back Again...

Been here before

What's the point stating that...

You are on here now, that you left but came back doesn't mean you are more knowledgeable, experienced etc

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Don't do this don't do that .. as if I've discovered my mother .. demanding profiles.

"Not my first rodeo" .. have you ever been to an actual rodeo ?!

"No face pictures in the first message no chat "

Neddy text spelling.. 'wiz' 'huv' 'nae'

Etc etc ..

[Removed by poster at 19/03/24 18:26:23]

By *lasgowHorseyMan 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

The people who make a profile up and say something like on their bio or title.

"Do you remember me from previous, come say hi" with either no picture or a picture of their freckle

"The people who make a profile up and say something like on their bio or title.

"Do you remember me from previous, come say hi" with either no picture or a picture of their freckle "

their freckle! I hate my freckles so they stay in ninja mode (ninja)

By *ighands89Man 7 weeks ago

Coatbridge

Still don't get judgemental swingers ,seems very hypocritical to me.

"The people who make a profile up and say something like on their bio or title.

"Do you remember me from previous, come say hi" with either no picture or a picture of their freckle "

Haha!! Their freckle

By *parkle13Woman 7 weeks ago

Dundee

Pics of mens willy's up another female bum ..yea I don't want that to be all I see when I'm taking to you instant No from me

Also toilet pics

"Pics of mens willy's up another female bum ..yea I don't want that to be all I see when I'm taking to you instant No from me

Also toilet pics

"

Definitely agree, so off putting on a single male profile. Also have to worry if the women has given consent to the photo being on Fab. Been there and not good for the anxiety at all

By *assy LassieWoman 7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Pics of mens willy's up another female bum ..yea I don't want that to be all I see when I'm taking to you instant No from me

Also toilet pics

Definitely agree, so off putting on a single male profile. Also have to worry if the women has given consent to the photo being on Fab. Been there and not good for the anxiety at all"

^this. Massive turn off

By *irstyWuz1TV/TS 7 weeks ago

glasgow

Ick

By *isstucWoman 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

To be honest unless on a couples profile ..... Lack of condoms in pictures,that gives more ick/red flags than anything and again when asked "it's an ex " consent issues .

"send face picts with 1st message.even though they dont have any picts at all on profile ."

This, is my absolute hate, for so many reasons, was just going to post it.

By *r Nicely...Man 7 weeks ago

Yes, that's me

Not a fan of the cum shot facial as a profile pic..

By *eviant TogMan 7 weeks ago

Central Scotland

People with a general entitled vibe.

People who freak out about dick pics or sex videos, especially when their profile is filled with them.

It's a swinging site. Lighten up!

By *ot - CoupleCouple 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Toilet photos

By *irtymCouple 7 weeks ago

Scotland

People who think cause they are hot they can look down on you and there's alot of that on this site am sure everyone has experienced this

By *ad HardcoreMan 7 weeks ago

A Chippy Near You...

"People who think cause they are hot they can look down on you and there's alot of that on this site am sure everyone has experienced this"

Narcissists!!

Fecking no time for them. Swing-wise, there's little worse than that very attractive individual, so far up their own end: and worse, don't seem to know they actually have zero personality

Makes me laugh now actually x

By *rettCoolMan 7 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Women with beer bellys .. quite a few on hear ..

By *assy LassieWoman 7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Women with beer bellys .. quite a few on hear .. "

Why? You could bump bellys. A new kink?

By *agnar73Man 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Women with beer bellys .. quite a few on hear ..

Why? You could bump bellys. A new kink? "

By *allerthanaverage79Man 7 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"sexy" body stockings that look like a fisherman wouldn't use them to trawl!

A profile saying “Discrete” and not “DISCREET”

By *ittykitty14Woman 7 weeks ago

greenock

Because single women are bombarded as it is never mind with pictures . My pictures are

For when I feel ready to share .

A pic of my arse doesn’t say anything about my personality

By *opeyXWoman 7 weeks ago

Dun Dee

Interesting read this thread

Another one for the minging toilet cock photos.

By *ainbowchaserMan 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

All very valid points. Given this week is Neuro Diversity week I’ve been questioning myself on the issue of decent (note not potentially anally retentively amazing) grammar.

Things like ‘are’ and ‘youse’ are typically my triggers, however I’m challenging myself on being more patient and understanding, but it’s a journey ……

Ps definitely a ‘g’ in fucking, if you’re coarse enough to be messaging that ….. ??

By *ittykitty14Woman 6 weeks ago

greenock

This ??

A message that seems to come along a lot is “up tae” now yes I know I’m Scottish and I know it means “what are you up to” by my god it boils my blood ! The lack of effort?! Total turn off

By *eoBloomMan 6 weeks ago

london

People moaning about how many messages they get and how they have to bulk delete - it’s like look at me I’m sooo popular

Messy backgrounds- how can I expect you to take your sexual health seriously if you can’t Hoover your carpet

Large volumes of message exchanged then suddenly disappearing.