FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > f1

f1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well thats the f1 season underway in oz,who do you fancy for pole position this morning?i (mr dlt) fancy nico rosberg to grab the top slot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fernando Alonso for me. Schueys gone now so need to support him instead. Even though he has the biggest eyebrows in history.

"Fernando Alonso for me. Schueys gone now so need to support him instead. Even though he has the biggest eyebrows in history."
lol not really his biggest fan but a very good driver

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

mark webber after last years horrible run out he will definatly be fired up for the opener

Oh well rain stopped play for now just have to wait till tomorrow morning i guess

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Id pay good money to see Mrs dlt on a pole.....lol

By the look of the weather down under I think fooking Daffy Duck would get round quicker than a man in a pointed car

Ok malaysia tomorrow,i reckon raikkonen may do well again but i predict a 1 2 3 of vettel,alonso and then massa, thoughts please

Liking your 123 but think lotus will be the big surprise again. They are quick and good at looking after their tyres.

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

If its dry kimi/alonso/massa

If its wet vettel/hamilton/alonso

"Liking your 123 but think lotus will be the big surprise again. They are quick and good at looking after their tyres."
like your thinking and have to admit i thing grosjean is chapping at the door of a win too

I fancy vettle again. Especially after today's antics. But I think it'll get interesting. Merc will ce very strong I think. But vettle and alonso to the end I think.

Falkirk

I didn't like Vettel before... now I deffo don't like Vettel. After that race I say he should be suspended for a race by the team for refusing to obey the team.

It would be like Rooney being subbed and deciding to just stay on the pitch and ignore Ferguson. He would get suspended in a heartbeat for that.

I get that its racing and there racing but at the end of the day the teams pay the drivers so they should obey the teams orders. Sure I loved the actual racing but to steal a win when your teamy thinks race is done, engine turned down and watch the tyres is a low blow.

So I hope Red Bull make Seb sit out the next GP and maybe he might remember that he isn't red bull and cant just please himself what he does. I don't rate him as a driver anyway lol

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

I agree that they should suspend vettel but really cant see it happening, i'll be extremely surprised if they do! It'll more likely be a token financial penalty the team'll give him just so that they can be seen to be doing something and not have to jeopordize the points that a replacement driver may not pick up in his place.

Didn't agree with what he did but red bull wont suspend him horners comments after race said everything. He kept saying the drivers or we will all have to talk. He wouldn't blame vettel out right. All he had to do was what ross brawn did. He told rosberg no u stay where u were instead of horner saying its silly seb.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

They wont suspend him at all as they will not risk losing team points .. Lets face it vettel is redbulls blue eyed boy ...they will come out with something like vettel had radio problems and sweep it under the rug ...feel sorry for webber he's on a hidin to nothing in that team...the damage is done vettel has the points in the bag webber doesnt

Falkirk

They wouldn't have to lose team points if they suspend him. Just promote the reserve for a race, the cars that good whoever gets it would probably get points.

I don't even rate Vettel. Yeah hes won the world title but hes had the best car. Stick him in another car and I doubt he would threaten the podium much

Makes it an intresting time, feel sorry for webber as he must have been told to not race with vettle in the past, any other driver would get a heavy punishment from their team

» Add a new message to this topic