FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Profile names

Profile names

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    15 weeks ago

Just a thought due to phones not being allowed and especially for newbie’s like ourselves who hardly remembers people’s faces from their profiles, Would it be wrong to have a sticker or badge showing your fab account names to make to easier for people to recognise each other?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngelkDevilCouple 15 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

It's been tried the issue would be you may have an influx of people you don't qant ro speak to contacting.

Maybe tell people you are meeting what you are wearing or meet for pre drinks

"It's been tried the issue would be you may have an influx of people you don't qant ro speak to contacting.

Maybe tell people you are meeting what you are wearing or meet for pre drinks "

Very True

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 15 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

If it’s a social night then no .

Imagine the look on staffs faces as juicypussy or I’ve got a big cock goes upto the bar for a drink lol

Swinging clubs would be okay I think

"If it’s a social night then no .

Imagine the look on staffs faces as juicypussy or I’ve got a big cock goes upto the bar for a drink lol

Swinging clubs would be okay I think "

Yeah swinging clubs

By *agnar73Man 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Just a thought due to phones not being allowed and especially for newbie’s like ourselves who hardly remembers people’s faces from their profiles, Would it be wrong to have a sticker or badge showing your fab account names to make to easier for people to recognise each other?

"

Sharpie pen it on your arm.

By *opeyXWoman 15 weeks ago

Dun Dee

"Just a thought due to phones not being allowed and especially for newbie’s like ourselves who hardly remembers people’s faces from their profiles, Would it be wrong to have a sticker or badge showing your fab account names to make to easier for people to recognise each other?

"

A couple I met once years ago at a social handed me there cards, they had them made to hand out. A bit like a business card just with there username on it. Handy I guess when your not allowed phones.

By *lasgowHorseyMan 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

Years ago I remember a Glasgow social in a bowling club and eventually someone let it out the bag that we weren't NHS nurses n Doctors but we were swingers lolol, the staff al loved it, having we giggles all the time.

Thank feck I wasn't walking about with a sticky name tag with 'GlasgowHorsey' on it. I like to think I look like an average guy but I would have been fed up saying my name is because of my Buck Teeth

By *omeplaywithus400Couple 15 weeks ago

Hamilton

"

Like the old “shagtag” nights they used to have in Glasgow!!!

By *omeplaywithus400Couple 15 weeks ago

Hamilton

This made me laugh out loud!!! Imagine the looks from the vanillas hahax

A couple I met once years ago at a social handed me there cards, they had them made to hand out. A bit like a business card just with there username on it. Handy I guess when your not allowed phones. "

Definitely a good idea

By *uietbloke67Man 15 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Eh, you'll never find me at the bar.

Kind regards

JP

By *ines lines and 69sCouple 15 weeks ago

stirling

We would well get kicked out just for the name lol

By *rdadjokesMan 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"We would well get kicked out just for the name lol"

I like the creativity of the name

By *igsaw93Woman 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

It's bad enough already with people seeing your name on forums and messaging afterwards to comment / compliment when they didn't even say hi on the night. Name tags would be a nightmare.

Definitely a good idea for socials though.

Jigs x

» Add a new message to this topic