FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Polyamory…is it common in the swinging community?

Polyamory…is it common in the swinging community?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asmine_23 OP   Woman 15 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Not sure why I’m curious about this. I guess there’s a lot of crossover between swinging, ENM and polyamory. I’d be curious to see if anyone would also consider romantic connections as opposed to just sex from this website

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rdadjokesMan 15 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Something I'm openminded about as I'm a wee romantic at heart but at the moment I'm giving the romance side a break focusing on myself.

By *igGerjMan 15 weeks ago

Dalkeith

Matched with a few enm women on tinder and they were not on here. It made sense in my mind but maybe not so much for people properly in that lifestyle

By *ueen CatWoman 15 weeks ago

fife

I joined this site for sex which evolved into clubs and socials and got a relationship out of it too that's lasted over 2years seeing each other

By *asmine_23 OP   Woman 15 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"I joined this site for sex which evolved into clubs and socials and got a relationship out of it too that's lasted over 2years seeing each other "

I love this!!

By *ordflash heartMan 15 weeks ago

Motherwell

I think you will find lots of people on Fab are on normal dating sites. If you get on with someone who knows what might happen, always best to keep a open mind, you might actually meet someone who is into things you like as in swinging then is that not a result.

By *he couple nextdoorCouple 15 weeks ago

grangemouth

Each person is on for what works for them.

So I guess anything is possible

If it's something you are interested in

Perhaps mention on profile

By *igsaw93Woman 15 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'm non-monogameous. Not a fan of the poly label but non-monogamy covers all types of relationship for me (sexual, platonic, romantic etc).

There's plenty of crossover on the scene but also some people who are very strict about what 'should' and 'shouldn't' happen in their relationship(s). It can be a bit of a minefield at times.

Jigs x

By *onnieandClyde08Couple 15 weeks ago

Stirling

We first started on fab for mainly the sex side of it but now class ourselves as in an ENM marriage now. If the opportunity arose and a relationship developed with someone else then it’s something we’d both be happy with x

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

I’m in an ENM relationship. Poly people often frown on that being considered polyamory. They lean towards emotional connections with partners and ENM is more about the physical side, potentially with no emotional connections. Couples all have their own individual boundaries.

» Add a new message to this topic