FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sub ladies switching

Sub ladies switching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asker99 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hi,

I prefer my partners to be quite sub, I can’t deny it. However, I am obsessed with orally pleasing and I indulge in role play.

I find it difficult to find submissive ladies who would then switch and agree on fingering or better pegging. Is this such a black and white subject? Why does it at least appear to be so rare a switching feature in a woman?

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *panksspankedMan 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I switch from time to time but very seldom in the same session. It's all about the head space

By *adbury girlWoman 7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Hi,

I prefer my partners to be quite sub, I can’t deny it. However, I am obsessed with orally pleasing and I indulge in role play.

I find it difficult to find submissive ladies who would then switch and agree on fingering or better pegging. Is this such a black and white subject? Why does it at least appear to be so rare a switching feature in a woman?

Cheers "

Well rather than look for someone who considers themselves sub but who likes to switch, why not look for someone who enjoys role play as then they might be interested in all of what you want to experience

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 16/03/24 17:41:37]

Glasgow

"Hi,

Cheers

Well rather than look for someone who considers themselves sub but who likes to switch, why not look for someone who enjoys role play as then they might be interested in all of what you want to experience "

Well this seems to be what I was inherently alluding to. I don’t seem to be able to find (m)any.

Thanks x

Glasgow

"I switch from time to time but very seldom in the same session. It's all about the head space"

When it rarely happens, it always does during the same session in which I am supposedly the dom

By *ittyScritchesWoman 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fingering and pegging are activities. Dominance and submission are dynamics. One doesn't automatically equate to another. A submissive *may* perform any kind of activity requested / instructed by their Dominant according to what they've negotiated and consented to - it doesn't magically make them the Dominant or require them to 'switch' and is sometimes known as 'service topping'.

It sounds like the women in question just aren't interested in those activities; I wouldn't automatically assume it has anything to do with identifying as submissive.

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

The thing with Fab compared to other kink sites is there isn’t a search button to highlight your sexual “role” ie Domme, sub, switch so unless stated on profile it’s not easy to know. And tbh one thing that would be really good if it did. Not many people who Switch will switch in same session but best of luck OP

By *asker99 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Fingering and pegging are activities. Dominance and submission are dynamics. One doesn't automatically equate to another. A submissive *may* perform any kind of activity requested / instructed by their Dominant according to what they've negotiated and consented to - it doesn't magically make them the Dominant or require them to 'switch' and is sometimes known as 'service topping'.

It sounds like the women in question just aren't interested in those activities; I wouldn't automatically assume it has anything to do with identifying as submissive."

Thanks for this. I didn’t know such switching activities were referred to as service topping.

From my experience, the moment I request those I no longer pass as dominant, whereas at this point I would maybe be more a switch than that. I get I have to look for partners who label themselves as switches too, which leaves at square 1 as it’s proving very difficult to find them, in the end though a matter of semantics it’s the activities one’s involved with one’s after.

By *asker99 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"The thing with Fab compared to other kink sites is there isn’t a search button to highlight your sexual “role” ie Domme, sub, switch so unless stated on profile it’s not easy to know. And tbh one thing that would be really good if it did. Not many people who Switch will switch in same session but best of luck OP"

Hi, thanks for your comment.

That’s the point - I usually switch during the same session and it’s frustrating as I couldn’t negotiate a session as sub or dom individually. I would find it limiting and unfulfilling as I switch at least twice, I climax as dom not as sub for being straight. I guess there’s a reason why I am single!

» Add a new message to this topic