FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Curry Challenge

Curry Challenge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifer67 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

markinch

Just made the worst choice in my life. Did The Kismot Killer challenge in Edinburgh this evening. 3 hrs later and I am DYING. 4 pints of milk gone. Full tub of vanilla ice cream gone. Stomach feels like a blowtorch is inside it and have spent the last hour either on the loo or in bed sitting on a bag of ice. A sleepless night ahead. Poor life choice for a man in his 50s! Anyone else made tla schoolboy error to rival this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tsallablurrWoman 7 weeks ago

SHETLAND

"Just made the worst choice in my life. Did The Kismot Killer challenge in Edinburgh this evening. 3 hrs later and I am DYING. 4 pints of milk gone. Full tub of vanilla ice cream gone. Stomach feels like a blowtorch is inside it and have spent the last hour either on the loo or in bed sitting on a bag of ice. A sleepless night ahead. Poor life choice for a man in his 50s! Anyone else made tla schoolboy error to rival this?"

Oohh u poor soul, pop an ice cube up ur bum it will help so im told

markinch

You would think I'd be over the male bravado at my age. Thanks for the advice, may try that but the last thing I need is enjoying it and getting hard whilst in this state

By *tsallablurrWoman 7 weeks ago

SHETLAND

"You would think I'd be over the male bravado at my age. Thanks for the advice, may try that but the last thing I need is enjoying it and getting hard whilst in this state "

Im sure ur mind is on other things plus will help with the burning sensation

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

I’ve heard good things about this challenge.

markinch

Mate said "the jalfrezi is pretty hot" before I even had a taste of mine should have taken heed. The burn is instant unlike a vindaloo or phaal which grows. I made it to my 6th piece of chicken and had to give in as by that time my mate was in stitches watching my pain and suffering. They must be using Ghost chillies in it. The ice cube is in and I have relief

By *ordflash heartMan 7 weeks ago

Motherwell

Sounds like a nice place for a meal. Done the Mexican chilli run in west end a few times ate some really hot chilli’s and regretted it the next day but had a good day nonetheless. Get some baby wipes for your arse

By *eptune1Man 7 weeks ago

The Bay

Bro, there’s loads of rumours about the Kk lol.

Folk ending up in hospital, bleeding, where you don’t want blood.. that kind of thing… sure it’s all exaggeration…but worth it for the chilli rush

By *et another guyMan 7 weeks ago

near Glasgow

Did the ice cube work then?

markinch

For a full 5 mins it did! NEVER AGAIN!

By *et another guyMan 7 weeks ago

near Glasgow

Lol did it get you hard as you feared haha

By *assy69Man 7 weeks ago

West Sussex and Powys

"Just made the worst choice in my life. Did The Kismot Killer challenge in Edinburgh this evening. 3 hrs later and I am DYING. 4 pints of milk gone. Full tub of vanilla ice cream gone. Stomach feels like a blowtorch is inside it and have spent the last hour either on the loo or in bed sitting on a bag of ice. A sleepless night ahead. Poor life choice for a man in his 50s! Anyone else made tla schoolboy error to rival this?

Oohh u poor soul, pop an ice cube up ur bum it will help so im told "

This made me chuckle

By *rs grumpyWoman 7 weeks ago

motherwell

Nearly 24hrs later....can we have an update? Does your arsehole look like you've sat on a bunsen burner?

By *quirt ReynoldsMan 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I feel your pain - I did the Wings' suicide sauce challenge and spent 24 hours regretting my decision ... still got myself on the Wall of Flame though haha! Every cloud ...

By *tarFox88Man 7 weeks ago

Airdrie

I feel if we don’t get an update soon we should send a search party

markinch

Thanks for all the concern. You are a lovely bunch. I am now feeling much better although the visits to the loo are still a bit harem scarum. The baby wipes that were recommended are working a treat though. I trust nobody will follow my lead

By *tarFox88Man 7 weeks ago

Airdrie

Happy you’re alright mate and think I’ll give that challenge a miss but might try to send my mate in to try it haha

» Add a new message to this topic