FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > First MFM threesome

First MFM threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andC200 OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

So, after yesterday having our first MFM threesome, I thought I would write some considerations and things we found worked well and some other thoughts. This is because we found ourselves asking the single males that had experience of it for their thoughts so maybe a forum post may (or may not) assist newbies and others can help add to it or share their thoughts -

I’ll start with saying, the member we chose helped the experience run smoothly. If planning this then “settling” to get it done or becoming impatient, then may create a more awkward or unrelaxed situation. Lots of chat sussing each other out and finding someone who matches is difficult with the amount of messages but is really worth it. People want different things, but just felt finding the right person amongst this really did make it worth it. We haven’t been a member that long but had a lot of messages and happy we found a suitable match.

We were explicit in what we wanted and didn’t want without being all rulesy. But again without boundaries it may have ruined the occasion if someone became uncomfortable- I won’t list ours unless folk are interested but each couple will have their own. For instance one of ours was no kissing J on lips of neck .

Another thing we found (and I’ll keep adding) is that we used a day use hotel, we met in lounge first having checked in an hour before hand and got settled and made room ready for later. This worked well and saved faffing about and not in either parties home. We did have a wee lift scenario planned on way to room but got snookered by being on a lower floor. We used Leonardo Edinburgh and it was perfectly suitable with parking.

We actually both felt that we needed to make an effort. With clothing, prep and wee scenario shared with the other guy. Made us feel sexier which helped with nerves. J wore the suspenders under skirt which was a massive turn on for me (even beforehand) and I found myself weirdly getting a haircut and dry cleaning suit. It became a bit of sn event. But did help overall.

More to follow but feel free to add if any questions or want to add advice…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 7 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

Glad you had a great experience.

Any MFM I've had has been great. Great communication & boundaries set works well in most cases.

The no kissing rule has always puzzled me. Can suck cock or lick pussy but no kissing..

By *agnar73Man 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

" The no kissing rule has always puzzled me. Can suck cock or lick pussy but no kissing.. "

I get a bit lost with that idea, but I suppose it’s to make a boundary or something?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 7 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"So, after yesterday having our first MFM threesome, I thought I would write some considerations and things we found worked well and some other thoughts. This is because we found ourselves asking the single males that had experience of it for their thoughts so maybe a forum post may (or may not) assist newbies and others can help add to it or share their thoughts -

I’ll start with saying, the member we chose helped the experience run smoothly. If planning this then “settling” to get it done or becoming impatient, then may create a more awkward or unrelaxed situation. Lots of chat sussing each other out and finding someone who matches is difficult with the amount of messages but is really worth it. People want different things, but just felt finding the right person amongst this really did make it worth it. We haven’t been a member that long but had a lot of messages and happy we found a suitable match.

We were explicit in what we wanted and didn’t want without being all rulesy. But again without boundaries it may have ruined the occasion if someone became uncomfortable- I won’t list ours unless folk are interested but each couple will have their own. For instance one of ours was no kissing J on lips of neck .

Another thing we found (and I’ll keep adding) is that we used a day use hotel, we met in lounge first having checked in an hour before hand and got settled and made room ready for later. This worked well and saved faffing about and not in either parties home. We did have a wee lift scenario planned on way to room but got snookered by being on a lower floor. We used Leonardo Edinburgh and it was perfectly suitable with parking.

We actually both felt that we needed to make an effort. With clothing, prep and wee scenario shared with the other guy. Made us feel sexier which helped with nerves. J wore the suspenders under skirt which was a massive turn on for me (even beforehand) and I found myself weirdly getting a haircut and dry cleaning suit. It became a bit of sn event. But did help overall.

More to follow but feel free to add if any questions or want to add advice…"

Reading your profile and see you are looking for sensual romantic experiences which is something I’ve not really heard a couple looking for so it’s a bit conflicting with the no kissing or neck kissing allowed .

However if it works for you then that’s all good .

Everyone one who’s meeting usually has a set criteria of what’s expected from that meet which is usually discussed beforehand .

My own thoughts on it are in a threesome situation the person joining Should be made to feel special because at the end of the day it’s them who’s bringing the fantasy alive for that couple .

Far to many see it as the opposite in that they should be grateful to get an invite .

Edinburgh

Everone on here will have their own opinion which is fair enough but I just feel that sharing a kiss with a person you're in love with is undeniably intimate. It engages your senses in a profound way - the smell of their breath, the feel of their lips, the taste of their mouth, the meeting of their eyes, and the sound of their lips parting. And through keeping the act of kissing soleley for the couple it remains special and protected, even when exploring sexual experiences with others and strengthens the bond between a couple, keeping it a cherished and a significant gesture in the relationship long after the threesome is concluded.

Edinburgh

And btw sex was still hot and the guy enjoyed it. We still had a slow relaxed time. Anyway, that was one boundary and as the C in the couple glad it was in and it did work.

But away from kissing part , having time in room after guy left was good too. Could have time together and go over it all.

Think there was a forum topic elsewhere and it did talk about kissing (on lips) and definitely divided opinion, but like anything as post above says, it’s what works for folk and everyone has own opinions and what makes it interesting and worthwhile to find exactly right person to have sex with.

Other boundries were no anal, bring own condoms, other guy cums first, just general stuff which makes it smooth on day. But others may disagree, main point is if have things want/don’t want or like / don’t like - bring it to table.

It’s good to hear folks opinions though and how other mfms have went

By *pacehopper12002Man 7 weeks ago

inverness

[Removed by poster at 22/03/24 23:11:54]

By *pacehopper12002Man 7 weeks ago

inverness

"Everone on here will have their own opinion which is fair enough but I just feel that sharing a kiss with a person you're in love with is undeniably intimate. It engages your senses in a profound way - the smell of their breath, the feel of their lips, the taste of their mouth, the meeting of their eyes, and the sound of their lips parting. And through keeping the act of kissing soleley for the couple it remains special and protected, even when exploring sexual experiences with others and strengthens the bond between a couple, keeping it a cherished and a significant gesture in the relationship long after the threesome is concluded. "

If you find a guy who can respect your boundaries then you are on to a winner...after all you are inviting us to your fantasy and to share something very intimate to you both. Personally, I love kissing, if is erotic and a real turn on to kiss another mans partner but at the same time i would happily respect your wishes....glad it went well for you...i love MMF but now watch your hubby's eyes pop if you do a FFM for him

» Add a new message to this topic